PDA

View Full Version : Will TRU exist after next week?

09-03-2011, 01:12 AM
If chief gets fired next week will TRU be around much longer?

09-03-2011, 01:23 AM
If chief gets fired next week will TRU be around much longer?

ask ortiz he knows

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/934/lovetl.jpg

09-03-2011, 05:23 AM
The answer is yes, the only thing though is that they will no longer be called PST special forces, they will just be PST.

09-03-2011, 01:07 PM
PATROL IS AWAITING

09-03-2011, 06:19 PM
who cares they can sell there black shirts to make up for pay cuts....

09-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Hope they remember how to write reports because PST is now PATROL SUPPLEMENTAL TEAM.. GET READYYYYYY

09-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Please Javi make sure who ever takes over puts people back in Patrol to help us out. We dont need an extra gang unit, that makes no sence. One gang team can handle the gangs city wide. If TRU is going to stay we only need one TRU team aswell to be city wide. Two gang and two TRU teams is a luxury we cannot afford, its ridiculous. I cannot believe someone actually thought that was a good idea.

09-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Hey get the dust off that dummy swinger you'll be back in patrol soon :D :D

09-04-2011, 04:58 AM
All you guys taunting the TRU or Gang units make me sick. There's so many haters here its sickening . We are suppose to be brothers and sisters. The only time I feel like brothers and sisters is when we experience tragedies. Thats why i didn't give it second thought, when i applied for a government job. Who cares who goes back to patrol, just worry about your pay cuts and supporting your families.

09-04-2011, 02:54 PM
yea, TRU will be disbanded but for one reason only....to spite Expo

The TRU guys have been doing a great job and acomplished what they set out to do. these guys work hard and bring in the 29 offenders.

look at the TRU stats, they don't lie.

so don't hate on TRU just because you on hate Expo

09-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I can assure all of you that Patrol will be fully staffed and " I " time abuse will continue, crime will increase and productivity will go down. The problem that we have in this department is that we have to many so call experts who know Jack.
Sgt Ortiz 's attack on TOS is based on his lack of knowledge of the real threat affecting the safety of our neighborhoods and his lack of experience based on his previous assignments. Simply put he is clueness. We will return to the drinking in public and milk crate days while the violent criminals take over our streets , but the good news will be that patrol will be fully staffed and more of us can take time off , call in sick and not worry about staffing. Javi ,Thank u.

09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
I can assure all of you that Patrol will be fully staffed and " I " time abuse will continue, crime will increase and productivity will go down. The problem that we have in this department is that we have to many so call experts who know Jack.
Sgt Ortiz 's attack on TOS is based on his lack of knowledge of the real threat affecting the safety of our neighborhoods and his lack of experience based on his previous assignments. Simply put he is clueness. We will return to the drinking in public and milk crate days while the violent criminals take over our streets , but the good news will be that patrol will be fully staffed and more of us can take time off , call in sick and not worry about staffing. Javi ,Thank u.
Your welcome, you see so you will be better off in the end so why do you cry like a little byatch, lol. Also its not about hating its about brotherhood and doing what is best for everyone and helping everyone out. I personally dont want to be in TRU and look like a private contractor with all this tactical gear working in Iraq while making a drinking in public arrest Its just ridiculous.

09-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Your welcome, you see so you will be better off in the end so why do you cry like a little byatch, lol. Also its not about hating its about brotherhood and doing what is best for everyone and helping everyone out. I personally dont want to be in TRU and look like a private contractor with all this tactical gear working in Iraq while making a drinking in public arrest Its just ridiculous.Cm'on Destephan are you kidding? What arrests have you made you Blob :shock:

09-04-2011, 04:14 PM
The way I see it this department will be turned into a bunch of report writers . Hell fire all the cops and keep the PSA's. Javi you have no institutional knowledge and you are a total disgrace, but Javi I still want to thank u, because the only thing that really matters is that I can take time off and work less since we are going our salaries cut again.

09-04-2011, 04:25 PM
The way I see it this department will be turned into a bunch of report writers . Hell fire all the cops and keep the PSA's. Javi you have no institutional knowledge and you are a total disgrace, but Javi I still want to thank u, because the only thing that really matters is that I can take time off and work less since we are going our salaries cut again.
There you go, now you get your long awaited break. Just write your reports and put in for time off when you need it and if staffing permits it will be granted. I warn you though no to abuse because you might get a SGT. who wont give you a satisfactory evaluation if you are a slug hence causeing you not to get a 5% raise when you are up for one. Other than that be happy my freinds thing are on their way to getting better.

09-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Papo u are a joke when was the last time we got a 5% step raise. Wow. As long as I answer my calls my sergeant can't do Jack.

09-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Miami show me 09 1 dummy 1 man and on a 35. I'll be swigin on some johny walker at the red velvet. :D :D :D

09-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Show me 09 two Dummy unit with a pack of Malboro reds and a bottle of Jack and a box of slim Jims.

09-04-2011, 06:25 PM
All you guys taunting the TRU or Gang units make me sick. There's so many haters here its sickening . We are suppose to be brothers and sisters. The only time I feel like brothers and sisters is when we experience tragedies. Thats why i didn't give it second thought, when i applied for a government job. Who cares who goes back to patrol, just worry about your pay cuts and supporting your families.

Amen to that if we all came to the union meetings with this mind set we wouldnt be in this mess....