PDA

View Full Version : I support the reelection of Lamberti

09-01-2011, 11:31 AM
If he hasn't managed to get himself arrested in his first term, he will undoubtedly be successful in his second! :lol:

09-03-2011, 01:02 AM
I read Lamberti's 411 friday. Can this man ever tell the truth????? Can anyone tell me something good that has taken place under Lamberti? I have time.

09-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I read Lamberti's 411 friday. Can this man ever tell the truth????? Can anyone tell me something good that has taken place under Lamberti? I have time.

Well, the Good-bye should prove to be good! :lol:

09-03-2011, 11:38 AM

Yes, you still have a job. Can you tell anything good Obama has done. Thank you.

09-03-2011, 11:58 AM

Yes, you still have a job. Can you tell anything good Obama has done. Thank you.

Talk about apples and oranges! :shock: I assure you Lamberti is no Obama and certainly NO politician! Pull your head out of your azz butt wipe boot lick!

44 people have become a US President, so stuff that comparison ignoramus.

09-03-2011, 09:02 PM

Talk about apples and oranges! :shock: I assure you Lamberti is no Obama and certainly NO politician! Pull your head out of your azz butt wipe boot lick!

44 people have become a US President, so stuff that comparison ignoramus.

Lamberti became sheriff because he snuck in the back door. Rothstein,Crist. Not only are they not a factor, but their history will now push him back through the same door he entered. Really, bad press after bad press. I'm not a betting man, but I aint know fool a second time. Registered Democrat who was fooled in 08, but learned my lesson. Here a lot of negatives about Israel coming from the Lamberti people. How much worse can he be? We know he will clean house, because any new sheriff will do that. That in itself will fix half the problems. Civilian employee with many years in BSO.