PDA

View Full Version : Can PBA take over

08-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Can the PBA overtake the FOP and be our new union. Is there a wayto make this happen. What happens if majority of FOP members stop paying union dues and switch to PBA. Any info would be great.

08-23-2011, 11:35 PM
How do we come together and make this happen? what are our options? tired of paying these liars and trusting them with our money.......

08-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Lets get this done so they can give away the one percent, give our insurance over to the city and get charged hire rates, loss all rights to run our pension (GATES SUIT) and go to FRS. O yeah and have no voice in appealing legal defense issue. Yea sounds like a real plan. Maybe you should ask some PBA members what they think about PBA and the want to be Don John Rivera. Think I take my chanes here

08-23-2011, 11:52 PM
At the rate we r going our great FOP leaders r going to end up giving us the same. At least we get representation from an attorney instead of another police officer who attends a 40 hour course. I guess we can stay with armando and his nephew javi and let them continue to screw us at the liking of the godfather regalado.

08-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Check out the corners on the fifth floor someone there was passing out the applications

08-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Lets get this done so they can give away the one percent, give our insurance over to the city and get charged hire rates, loss all rights to run our pension (GATES SUIT) and go to FRS. O yeah and have no voice in appealing legal defense issue. Yea sounds like a real plan. Maybe you should ask some PBA members what they think about PBA and the want to be Don John Rivera. Think I take my chanes here

I rather stay with horseboy over Rivera any day!

08-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Can the PBA overtake the FOP and be our new union. Is there a wayto make this happen. What happens if majority of FOP members stop paying union dues and switch to PBA. Any info would be great.
Sure they can , but they have to be invited and they need at least 3/4 of the Officers tovote for them, but remember in this Dept. there is no Unity....

08-26-2011, 03:23 AM
FOP aint going no place you bunch of shizzat talkers, lol. Pay your dues and shut your flappers up.

08-26-2011, 04:59 AM
9 days