PDA

View Full Version : Why is the FOP trying to stop our O.T.?

08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Why in the world is the FOP/Javi trying to stop us from getting O.T.?
What is your personal agenda Javi and Armando? To dismiss the Chief? Overthrow the Mayor?
Whatever it is you are not doing us any favors! Our contract is worthless and we are becoming the lowest paid cops in Dade County and you are worried about us making OVERTIME!!!
Hey,smart azzzzzzzzzzzzz,leave the Chief alone and let us make some money you selfish FOP.
I can't wait till we oust you ding bats.

08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
YOU MEAN YOU FOLKS ARE STILL PAYING DUES, WOW, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR......

08-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Greed, power and corruption

Its that simple they want to keep the Regalado group in power to continue scamming. They can careless about the majority just their few

08-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Why in the world is the FOP/Javi trying to stop us from getting O.T.?
What is your personal agenda Javi and Armando? To dismiss the Chief? Overthrow the Mayor?
Whatever it is you are not doing us any favors! Our contract is worthless and we are becoming the lowest paid cops in Dade County and you are worried about us making OVERTIME!!!
Hey,smart azzzzzzzzzzzzz,leave the Chief alone and let us make some money you selfish FOP.
I can't wait till we oust you ding bats.
You must be another GED Valedictorian from Miami High. Enough said as to your question!

08-22-2011, 10:58 PM
You're right. Let's take a 7000 dollar paycut so the chief can have tos and we can all work overtime to work everyday to make up 7000.

Huh?

Get rid of tos and let me keep my 7k