PDA

View Full Version : Ken Davis update

08-20-2011, 02:30 PM
In case anyone was waiting for Ken Davis to save us, you might want to know that Mr. Davis is a huge fan of he undersheriff. So if he runs and beats bob we will still be in the same situation with the undersheriff and the Marathon Mafia. Well that is not 100% true I don't think Ken will travel up and down the Keys getting head from fat chicks. Maybe he will aim his sights at more attractive females.

I guess what i'm saying is the bubba system will not change under Davis and he will be a puppet for Rick just like Bob. Everyone remembers Ken's biggest supportors Ross and Jenny Bell.
The agency and the community need change from this bubba system not just a new figurehead for the same thing.

08-20-2011, 06:55 PM
You call it the Marathon Mafia. With Capt. N.R. up north, and Capt. G.T. south, and now Lt. C.S.H. is going to run communications, the Mafia has expanded Keys wide. It's bubba conspiracy in its most grand design. Good luck on getting BP outta there if he doesn't want to go. :mrgreen:

08-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Bob has to go. Bob and the rest of his administration think the employees of the sheriffs office don't vote and are to afraid to speak out against him. He might be right. Bob is a failure as sheriff and if Davis gets it he will be just as bad. Davis will continue to have the undersheriff run the agency and anyone who has worked at the sheriifs office knows how bad that is. Undersheriff is already planning to move csh to Lt in marathon in two years. God help us if that happens. Prove sheriif bob and the marathon mafia wrong. Show them you care and your not afraid CHANGE IS WHAT WE NEED