PDA

View Full Version : What bylaw has been violated.

08-18-2011, 06:44 PM
What specific bylaw has been violated? I'm just curious, all I hear is get rid of the whole FOP executive board. I just want to know what bylaw in particular has been violated? A perfect example, the Chaplin Tina Duncan. What has she violated? Did she say the wrong prayer? If you dont like Armando why did he run unopposed?
I think it's the Mayor we should concentrate on. All this infighting is helping the Mayor and hurting our chances. If all this bs continues the Mayor will win again and we will lose. It is time now to show a united front, if we don't we deserve what we get.

08-18-2011, 07:34 PM
What specific bylaw has been violated? I'm just curious, all I hear is get rid of the whole FOP executive board. I just want to know what bylaw in particular has been violated? A perfect example, the Chaplin Tina Duncan. What has she violated? Did she say the wrong prayer? If you dont like Armando why did he run unopposed?
I think it's the Mayor we should concentrate on. All this infighting is helping the Mayor and hurting our chances. If all this bs continues the Mayor will win again and we will lose. It is time now to show a united front, if we don't we deserve what we get.
I dont know but I heard some officers saying that they were in violation of something.

08-18-2011, 08:43 PM
They let us down. That's what they did. Kerr for president!!!

08-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Arrest Armando!

08-18-2011, 09:47 PM
They let us down. That's what they did. Kerr for president!!!

Oh yeah, this is certainly grounds to impeach the board because "they let us down." Kerr wouldn't do any better than Armando. The city is still going to impose what they decide despite who is president.

08-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Kerr would do better. He would stop the Mayor.

08-18-2011, 11:41 PM

We'll make it up as we go along just like the board does.

08-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Kerr would do better. He would stop the Mayor.

Kerr tried a coup de eta and it blew up in his face. As "chance" would "happen" he then became an anti board anti FOP agent. And of course the demoted lost ones try and use anything against those they feel caused their wearing a single bar again. You one of the latter I am sure.

08-20-2011, 02:40 AM
I know what violation has been comited. The gavel the president uses is made from Oak. It should be made of Walnut. I also believe it is not the legal size. Now whe have a cause to impeach the President for using the wrong gaval. Out of all the bylaws that my law firm investigated, and all the members and none members that were interviewed. This is the only violation that could be found.

Just remember if the gavel does not fit you must acquit.

The firm took the case on Pro Bono for Kerr and the former staff members.

08-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I know what violation has been comited. The gavel the president uses is made from Oak. It should be made of Walnut. I also believe it is not the legal size. Now whe have a cause to impeach the President for using the wrong gaval. Out of all the bylaws that my law firm investigated, and all the members and none members that were interviewed. This is the only violation that could be found.

Just remember if the gavel does not fit you must acquit.

The firm took the case on Pro Bono for Kerr and the former staff members.
SOUNDS GOOD!. WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BY-LAWS BECAUSE THE UNION WONT GIVE EVERYONE A COPY. THEY DONT WANT US TO KNOW THE BY-LAWS AND RULES OF THE GAME, BECAUSE THEY'LL BE MUTINIZED. HOWEVER THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE IT TO THEMSELVES EVERY MONTH.