PDA

View Full Version : Joke Department

08-15-2011, 01:25 AM
How long is 75% of your department going to work for free? I heard they have 2 officers per radio? Why dont you guys just give back the mall to the county? You guys really want to have a complaint on your personnel file after working for free? HaHa, what a joke Sweetwater is.

08-15-2011, 02:35 PM
why are they working for free? cause they are morons!

08-16-2011, 12:30 AM
You guys are like the prostitute on the block on meth with no teeth that gives away BJ`s for free.

08-16-2011, 02:16 AM
thats classic....LOL :devil: :devil:

08-16-2011, 05:23 AM
Its hurting the FOP and PBA bargaining tools when city hall tries to cut our benefits and we have an entire department that works for free with no benefits in Sweetwater. Embarrassment to cops in this County. SMH

08-16-2011, 03:38 PM
its beena while since i have the time to post something, but today is my day. what we do for free always seems to bother people. Acts of kindness and helping good people always seems to jab at the hearts of the evil.

How about you do you and we do what we have to inorder to get what we want. Im sure there are many things that people want to accomplish in life and ways to do it. This is one of them. So, if you dont agree with we dont really care!

So if this hurts your PBA - FOP - This or that, too bad for you. Have a great day!

yours turely

The Free BEE...

08-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Like I said, embarrassment to the entire world of police. Give it about 6 months before you get disgruntled and start asking yourself "Why am I not getting paid to get shot at, stabbed, punched, spit on"? Watch when one of you, God-forbidden gets hurt on duty fighting a 39 and you cant afford the hospital bill and your bills pile up and you are crippled the rest of your life doing this for free. Its gonna be a sad day. WAKE UP!!!

08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I couldn't have said it better...good luck to you...but for FREE...really?? think about it...fine for awhile...not forever...APPLY ELSEWHERE..most of the spd cops can't get jobs anywhere else..or else they would of been gone a long time ago...

08-17-2011, 10:56 PM
Like I said, embarrassment to the entire world of police. Give it about 6 months before you get disgruntled and start asking yourself "Why am I not getting paid to get shot at, stabbed, punched, spit on"? Watch when one of you, God-forbidden gets hurt on duty fighting a 39 and you cant afford the hospital bill and your bills pile up and you are crippled the rest of your life doing this for free. Its gonna be a sad day. WAKE UP!!!

Last time I checked no one is forcing the Reserve Officers to work for FREE at Sweetwater. So what is it to you!?! Obviously you are a a hater that needs to mind their own business and stop worrying about what other officers choose to do with their life and careers. If you decided to become a Police Officer you are well aware of the implications of this job and that unfortunately, yes you may not return home one day to your family. However, some police officers choose to still be part of this line of work even if they have another job and can only work as a Reserve Officer on their free time. Unlike you, who probably chose this career for the wrong reasons, they like their job and they do not care if they are not being paid for it.. As I said earlier, it is their choice. Sweetwater Police Dept. does not put a gun to anyones head to work a a Reserve Officer. Every officer makes their choice on their own, so mind you own business!

10-07-2011, 04:52 AM
I would have thought that with the new Chief that you guys have had, that things would be looking up. I for one will not bash you guys, because with the economy tight, most law enforcement jobs will be hard to get. If your doing this and getting expierence, then it will help in the future, but be careful. I have to agree with the previous poster, if you get hurt, your primary job better have good insurance, and you better be in good standing with them, beucase if your not, not only will you have all those extra bills, but could end up losing your primary job

10-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Are you kidding me, giving tickets out at Dolphin Mall to cars that are parked on a line.. like an oversize SUV. How about doing some real police work and stop the burglaries, drugs, and violent crimes in our city.

Come on Chief get a handle on the real problems like last nights at the mall... ticketing customers who are shopping at the mall is not or should be a priority. And yes I am glad all officers were safe and not hurt further! That officer never heard of getting along with residents instead of frivolous crap!

10-16-2011, 02:18 AM
this 'officer' or reserve...can be only be a moron...

10-16-2011, 02:49 AM
How do you ticket someone for parking violations as described above in a shopping center? I know handicap parking violations, stroller violations and fire lanes, if they are properly designated. That is not how I read the jurisdictional ordinance. Just wondering.

11-09-2011, 03:11 AM
How do you ticket someone for parking violations as described above in a shopping center? I know handicap parking violations, stroller violations and fire lanes, if they are properly designated. That is not how I read the jurisdictional ordinance. Just wondering.

Stop wondering....

You'll do what we wnat you to do

Act like we want you to act and

Drive like we want you to drive

if you dont, you get::::::::::::

S.W.A.T.

Sweet Water A Toletaso....comemierda!!!!

11-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Your department sucks. Beginning with your ID cards that look fake. I can reproduce your ID card with a computer program at home and then go order a badge at a security supply store and start committing home invasions.

Your cars look like crap and your hand held radios are falling apart. It's a miracle your weapons are in good shape but I bet you that your reserve officers have to buy their own. If not, they will be given a rusted .38 caliber revolver that when you shoot it will explode.

And finally the way you treat people mirrors the department. One of these days you will FK with the wrong guy and all hell will break lose. I hear about the beatings you give your 39s for nothing. And to make it worse you baker act mayor likes to play cop on the weekends.

At least I heard your department's brass did something good for a change and that was demote Delara to a plain police officer from a lieutenant. That was a start in your attempts to enlightenment.

11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Your department sucks. Beginning with your ID cards that look fake. I can reproduce your ID card with a computer program at home and then go order a badge at a security supply store and start committing home invasions.

Your cars look like crap and your hand held radios are falling apart. It's a miracle your weapons are in good shape but I bet you that your reserve officers have to buy their own. If not, they will be given a rusted .38 caliber revolver that when you shoot it will explode.

And finally the way you treat people mirrors the department. One of these days you will FK with the wrong guy and all hell will break lose. I hear about the beatings you give your 39s for nothing. And to make it worse you baker act mayor likes to play cop on the weekends.

At least I heard your department's brass did something good for a change and that was demote Delara to a plain police officer from a lieutenant. That was a start in your attempts to enlightenment.

You sound like one of these reserve officers that got fired from SWPD for kissing the wrong ass and snitching out everyone to the Capt the Major the Chief or the Mayor. Glad you are gone. Seems that the only light at the end of your tunnel will be working security at the mall for your buddy. I am sure that if you were given the chance to come back you would wash the mayor's car every day and bring coladas to the capt for a chance to carry that "fake id" and would even carry that rusty 38 we took from your when you left. Oh and work 5 days a week for free. But too bad you are so disgruntled that it blinds you to oblivion. It's easy to talk crap about people on an anonymous blog. Here you are safe, but I am sure that your balls have not yet matured enough to make your comments to our officer's faces. Oh, and we do not beat prisoners such as you suggested. Our Mayor doesn't FK with the police and about Delara, who the FK cares? Why should you care about SWPD anyway? Like I said in the beginning, you sound like a fired, snitch, backstabber, terrorist, police officer that got fired from here and wants to get back in the worst way. Stay off our post p*ssy!

11-14-2011, 01:43 AM
WAT THE FK IS UP WIT COMMNDER TOLEDO N*GGA. ***** MAKES US PAY HIM OFF DUTY FEES BEFORE HE GIVES DA OFF DUTY CHECK. DAT JUS AINT RITE DAWG! AND THEN HE GIVES THE OFF DUTY TO HIS BOYS THAT KISS HIS AZZ. I GOT ONE OFF DUTY IN LIKE TWO MONTS AND I WK 4 DAYS A WEEK DAWG! GUESS ITS OK TO DO IT TO US LIKE DAT. I CANT WAIT FOR MIAMI TO START HIRING.

11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
WAT THE FK IS UP WIT COMMNDER TOLEDO N*GGA. ***** MAKES US PAY HIM OFF DUTY FEES BEFORE HE GIVES DA OFF DUTY CHECK. DAT JUS AINT RITE DAWG! AND THEN HE GIVES THE OFF DUTY TO HIS BOYS THAT KISS HIS AZZ. I GOT ONE OFF DUTY IN LIKE TWO MONTS AND I WK 4 DAYS A WEEK DAWG! GUESS ITS OK TO DO IT TO US LIKE DAT. I CANT WAIT FOR MIAMI TO START HIRING.

First of all speek and write like you want to be understood!

Commander tolete is an assssssss hole, that i agree with you. as you appling else where, keep that to yourself or they'll call and mess up your plans!

11-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Its Speak and Apply. Wow, you guys are idiots.

11-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Idiots + morons = sweetwater pd...enough said!!

01-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I am just here browsing the forums and chanced upon your posts. I find it incredible that you guys "eat your own" as the expression goes. Every department has issues/problems/concerns but to critisize with such harshness your fellow officers is a bit much. You guys should at least be supportive of the 'reserve' they do help out and provide additional manpower; if they do it for 'free' so be it! Alot of people do volunteer work, they choose to do it in law enforcement instead of a hospital/old age home etc. We support and welcome our auxillary guys here in Tampa. With that said, stay safe gentlemen and Godspeed !

01-10-2012, 04:08 AM
I am just here browsing the forums and chanced upon your posts. I find it incredible that you guys "eat your own" as the expression goes. Every department has issues/problems/concerns but to critisize with such harshness your fellow officers is a bit much. You guys should at least be supportive of the 'reserve' they do help out and provide additional manpower; if they do it for 'free' so be it! Alot of people do volunteer work, they choose to do it in law enforcement instead of a hospital/old age home etc. We support and welcome our auxillary guys here in Tampa. With that said, stay safe gentlemen and Godspeed !

You guys in Tamps treat copes from Miami-Dade like sh*t! I never has a positive experience whenever I have been to Tampa. Stayy off our site!

01-10-2012, 03:37 PM
YO paco, u prove to others that they are right!!!

Tampa, thanks for the thumbs up, take care and be safe!

again to paco your an idiot!!!

much love,

spd offcr

01-11-2012, 05:29 AM

much love,

spd offcr

If you knew what "paco" meant, you jerkoff, you wouldn't be writing that. This just proves you are a rookie!

01-11-2012, 05:36 PM

much love,

spd offcr

If you knew what "paco" meant, you jerkoff, you wouldn't be writing that. This just proves you are a rookie!

"paco" your and idiot for calling yourself that to begin with! here's looking back at you kid!

have a happy new year!