08-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Friend or Foe? :shock:

08-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Whats the deal with this vagina?

08-06-2011, 04:18 AM
He may be coming out the closet.

08-06-2011, 01:59 PM
NO RECALL![/b]d Gringo]Friend or Foe? :shock:
WHO CARES!Like any good corrupt large scale criminal does, he buys off people. Regalado has just bought the entire city of Miami with what everyone understands: MONEY.The sympathy card with the public about not paying our mortgages,its a dangerous job, my kids dont know if I'm coming home, etc,etc. The public doesnt care. these sympathy cards dont work when we are at WAR and we have kids being killed in another country. The mortgage and thing doesnt work! THEY DONT CARE WHEN THE ENTIRE NATION JUST LOWERED ITS CREDIT RATING BECAUSE THEY CANT PAY THEIR BILLS! They rationalize it the way you've already heard. "At least you have a job". "You still get a pension, take home car, uniforms paid, shoes, belts etc. THEY DONT CARE! ,CRIMINAL REGALADO JUST PAID OFF THE PUBLIC.
Regalado is a criminal. We are policemen & women. We should have helped our Chief (like him or not, because we werent all demoted) expose him for the criminal he is. We should have used LAW! not poLICKtics to expose him and the proof of abuse with the tax payers money would have followed . AND WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT THE MINUTE THAT THE FOP REALIZED THAT THEY GOT DOUBLECROSSED BY THIS CRIMINAL LAST YEAR. WE SHOULD HAVE TREATED HIM AS SO. BUT WE KEPT TRYING TO JOCK FOR PERSONAL GAINS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WHILE THE MEMBERSHIP GOT NAILED. ALL THESE BACK ALLEY DEALS HAVE SEALED OUR FATE! NO RECALL! ITS TOO LATE,THE PUBLIC WILL ONLY SAY THAT WE WANT IT ALL! NO RECALL!

08-06-2011, 04:35 PM
You guys should be worried by your impending pay cuts instead of his sexuality

08-07-2011, 01:27 PM
You guys should be worried by your impending pay cuts instead of his sexuality
YOU GUYS NEED TO JOIN THE FOP AND WORK WITH NEW GROUPS THAT ARE WILLING TO INTEGRATE THE FOP THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. FOR ALL OFFICERS, OF ALL ETHNIC GROUPS AND HELP GET RID OF THE CLICKS THAT YOU HAVE TO DEPEND ON TO PISS AWAY YOUR FUTURE. THERE IS TOO MANY YOUNG COPS HERE TO LET THE OLD WAYS EXIST. START LOOKING FOR A NEW FUTURE!

08-07-2011, 01:45 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rWD3gXE4b3A/0.jpg
This is the thief that we need to recall.

08-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Always a hater!! Who cares if he likes women or men, I'm sure whoever posted scared to bring there ass to the Northend to work. This Hardworker stays on the radio jumping calls backing up Officers...So if I was you, you should come to the north end so he can teach you to work!! F'n Chico

08-08-2011, 10:30 AM
This queen couldn't teach me Sh-t . Put him in the hot tub with Javi and Luisto. This place has gone to sH-t with all these closet queens.

08-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Always a hater!! Who cares if he likes women or men, I'm sure whoever posted scared to bring there ass to the Northend to work. This Hardworker stays on the radio jumping calls backing up Officers...So if I was you, you should come to the north end so he can teach you to work!! F'n Chico
Like she, whoops I mean he watched all those female officers take control on I95 a few months ago, hmmmmmm.