PDA

View Full Version : Oak Hill

08-02-2011, 12:55 PM
In honor of taking over Oak Hill, why not welcome the Mayor & Committee with some UTCs. :devil:

08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
In honor of taking over Oak Hill, why not welcome the Mayor & Committee with some UTCs. :devil:
Or, some marijunna plants. :snicker: :mrgreen: :snicker:

08-04-2011, 10:59 PM
The elite VCSO will bring order and peace to Oak Hill. Once again the VCSO steps up. We are lucky to have them and the Sheriff in charge!!!

08-06-2011, 06:53 PM
The elite VCSO will bring order and peace to Oak Hill. Once again the VCSO steps up. We are lucky to have them and the Sheriff in charge!!!

Here we go again....thank God elitists you took over a ten man agency! :lol: :lol: :lol:

08-06-2011, 10:52 PM

Get a life, this is douchebaggery!

08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
The elite from the VCSO have a life. It is answering calls and pleas for help. It is protecting and defending. We citizens are truly blessed to have Sheriff Johnson and the VCSO!!!!

08-09-2011, 02:27 AM
The elite from the VCSO have a life. It is answering calls and pleas for help. It is protecting and defending. We citizens are truly blessed to have Sheriff Johnson and the VCSO!!!!

What a cheerleader!

08-09-2011, 11:58 AM
No...just somebody that knows what an elite unit is...and how it performs. I looked in the dictionary for the definition of elite and it mentioned the VCSO.

08-10-2011, 03:39 AM
No...just somebody that knows what an elite unit is...and how it performs. I looked in the dictionary for the definition of elite and it mentioned the VCSO.

Bro, you're an embarrassment to this agency, I hope you're a troll just entertaining yourself. If you really work here please do us a favor and shut the fu&* up, we’re not the CIA.

08-12-2011, 07:07 PM

Bro, you're an embarrassment to this agency, I hope you're a troll just entertaining yourself. If you really work here please do us a favor and shut the fu&* up, we’re not the CIA.

I just happen to be part of the silent majority....telling the truth. It is the vocal minority that always tries to paint the elite VCSO in a negative light. Or perhaps it is from the wannabe that cannot measure up to the standards of the VCSO...and cannot get hired.

08-13-2011, 12:38 PM

I just happen to be part of the silent majority....telling the truth. It is the vocal minority that always tries to paint the elite VCSO in a negative light. Or perhaps it is from the wannabe that cannot measure up to the standards of the VCSO...and cannot get hired.

You'll never learn...ever. But keep drinking Ben's Kool Aid boy.

08-14-2011, 12:14 AM

You'll never learn...ever. But keep drinking Ben's Kool Aid boy.

I did learn. It is from the demanding training that the VCSO does every year in deputy refresher. It is from being part of the elite unit. I am sorry that you were not accepted. It is kind of like they used to say about the Marines....many apply...few are accepted. The few the proud the Marines. The few the proud...the VCSO!!!!

08-14-2011, 01:29 PM
I am sorry that you were not accepted.

You show your ignorance with each post, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop embarrassing MY agency.

08-14-2011, 04:02 PM

You show your ignorance with each post, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop embarrassing MY agency.

The only one who can realistically say it is his agency is the Sheriff. I doubt you are the Sheriff. You can take ownership and say "our" agency. But I doubt you work for the VCSO. You are either (1) embarrassed by your own agency or (2) cannot measure up to the VCSO. Which one is it?

08-15-2011, 03:46 AM

The only one who can realistically say it is his agency is the Sheriff. I doubt you are the Sheriff. You can take ownership and say "our" agency. But I doubt you work for the VCSO. You are either (1) embarrassed by your own agency or (2) cannot measure up to the VCSO. Which one is it?

You have got to be the dumbe$t MF'er I think I have ever seen post on this site. You've What's your ID number by the way?

08-15-2011, 10:33 PM
What is your ID number? Or I guess to be more correct...what was your old Oak Hill ID number? Sorry you are out of a job.

08-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Oak Hill 1, yours? Keep talking shi* "Echo"....and next time I post your full name, fellow deputy or not, this ends now.

12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Oak Hill 1, yours? Keep talking shi* "Echo"....and next time I post your full name, fellow deputy or not, this ends now.

Oak Hill, what a joke

02-01-2012, 04:36 PM

Oak Hill, what a joke
Joke Hill
Coke Hill
Broke Hill

OHPD was the most useless, crime ridden department there was. VSO ain't much better though.

02-01-2012, 07:31 PM
In a dream world the VCSO would take over law enforcement for the entire county. It would establish a level of training and service. And it would solve soooo many problems.

02-05-2012, 04:21 AM
In a dream world the VCSO would take over law enforcement for the entire county. It would establish a level of training and service. And it would solve soooo many problems.

Why not the whole state due to your, "level of training and service"? Oh yeah nobody else in this state is dumb enough to work for 15 bucks an hour except GED educated or high school diploma carrying losers like you. VCSO the laughing stock of Central Florida law enforcement, one step below Windermere! :lol:

02-08-2012, 06:45 PM

Why not the whole state due to your, "level of training and service"? Oh yeah nobody else in this state is dumb enough to work for 15 bucks an hour except GED educated or high school diploma carrying losers like you. VCSO the laughing stock of Central Florida law enforcement, one step below Windermere! :lol:

Said the jealous Port Orange Officer

02-10-2012, 12:46 PM
That is too funny.