PDA

View Full Version : Radio Call Signs

07-31-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey haven't listened to your agency in a while, normally work North county I was working Sector 12 and listening to your Primary channel. I noticed you guy are now using some 2 digit radio numbers plus a Shift assignment behind it. Then there was a Tango Unit. Did your agency get away from your badge number as your ID and how is it now split up?

07-31-2011, 07:26 PM
It is a big mess! No one knows who anyone is, the signs change frequently. We are a small agency and there was no need for these. It is becuase two or three people who will never work the road like it. It is a mess.....and you tell me

08-02-2011, 01:13 AM
This place is going further down hill every day, and has become an absolute joke to work for. Lowest paid, crap computer/reporting system, no man power, and an administration that has no clue what the hell is going on or really cares. I can not wait for the second other places of employment come through for people and watch at least 10 leave at the same time. It is gonna be awsome.

08-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Agreed. I have no idea who anyone is anymore. The computer system sucks because it is not working right, tuns of bugs, and wonder why there have not been updates to the system as a result from officer/supervisor complaints for months. It's like they implemented the software and left us high and dry. Tired of hearing "they are working on it". But hey, we have the internet now and should be happy Hahaha.

08-31-2011, 11:47 PM
bump

09-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Yeah, do it, this is dangerous