PDA

View Full Version : To Think the Unthinkable

07-24-2011, 02:51 PM
As all of us in the Miami Police Department wait to face the October 1, 2011 category 5 hurricane paycuts, we may all need to think the unthinkable. With an impotent FOP leadership entering a "top secret" negotiation with the city like last year, we need to brace ourselves for the unthinkable. Last year under the incompetent leadership of Armando and Javi, the FOP failed us as the city's "urgency" measure raped us with an historic paycut. This year what will it be as the FOP leadership is run over by a bulldozer. Another "urgency" rape or will it be a "furlough" rape for 2012. And guess what? 2013 and 2014 will be worse. Under the leadership of an idiot mayor and a brain dead group of commissioners, Miami unemployment will skyrocket to 20% as property devaluation continues to bleed city finances. We need to think the unthinkable. Maybe Miami Police need to join the Miani-Dade Police. Sounds insane? Yes it does. But no more insane than a police officer making $60,000 in 2010 and then making $38,000 in 2013 while trying to pay for mortgage, rent and feed their children.

07-24-2011, 03:14 PM
As all of us in the Miami Police Department wait to face the October 1, 2011 category 5 hurricane paycuts, we may all need to think the unthinkable. With an impotent FOP leadership entering a "top secret" negotiation with the city like last year, we need to brace ourselves for the unthinkable. Last year under the incompetent leadership of Armando and Javi, the FOP failed us as the city's "urgency" measure raped us with an historic paycut. This year what will it be as the FOP leadership is run over by a bulldozer. Another "urgency" rape or will it be a "furlough" rape for 2012. And guess what? 2013 and 2014 will be worse. Under the leadership of an idiot mayor and a brain dead group of commissioners, Miami unemployment will skyrocket to 20% as property devaluation continues to bleed city finances. We need to think the unthinkable. Maybe Miami Police need to join the Miani-Dade Police. Sounds insane? Yes it does. But no more insane than a police officer making $60,000 in 2010 and then making $38,000 in 2013 while trying to pay for mortgage, rent and feed their children.

Wait javi and armado said they were are at war!!! soon they will have Exposito out of the way, wait or was it Regalado? javi wants to have TOS back in patrol and keep his pet lugo riding a bicycle around the FOP parking lot. The only thing these people care about is getting their close click in cushy positions.

07-24-2011, 03:45 PM

Hey dufus, the county is in the FRS. And they do not get 1% monies. Now if YOU feel YOU can do better $ wise wearing the brown gown, hit the road jack.

07-24-2011, 04:41 PM
You are right. No 1% with the County. FRS would be a total nightmare for us....We would get raped going to the County as we are now tolerating FOP carnage, raped by Armando, who is only thinking of State FOP presidency, reckless loose-cannon Javi, hitman thug Frank and pathetic Lugo.......

07-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Everyone in the USA is hurting and making sacrifices, if you are worried about your mortgage than you shouldnt live above your means. I suggest you downsize. Give up the high end car for the wife you sucker. Stop *****ing about money all the time.

07-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Everyone in the USA is hurting and making sacrifices, if you are worried about your mortgage than you shouldnt live above your means. I suggest you downsize. Give up the high end car for the wife you sucker. Stop *****ing about money all the time.

You are either an idiot or a city commissioner. I, like many others, was living within my means. I made sound financial decisions with the goal of retiring in mind. Then the city took 15% of my pay and now looking to take another 10% in the way of furloughs. Now I'm faced with living beyond my means through no fault of my own but rather "city hall's expenditure problem" as the mayor so eloquently stated. Downsizing as you recommend is not so easy in this economic climate. Homes are not so easily unloaded or acquired in the current economic climate. The city has again decided to correct their expenditure problem on the backs of 4000 employees rather then spreading it across 400,000 citizens for the sake of votes. The community needs to make sure these crooks are voted out of office if we're to get back on the road to recovery.

07-24-2011, 08:37 PM
My garbage is only getting picked up 4 days a week now in Weston. Talk about hard times. Whose got LUBE'S back during these dark days?

07-24-2011, 09:55 PM

You are either an idiot or a city commissioner. I, like many others, was living within my means. I made sound financial decisions with the goal of retiring in mind. Then the city took 15% of my pay and now looking to take another 10% in the way of furloughs. Now I'm faced with living beyond my means through no fault of my own but rather "city hall's expenditure problem" as the mayor so eloquently stated. Downsizing as you recommend is not so easy in this economic climate. Homes are not so easily unloaded or acquired in the current economic climate. The city has again decided to correct their expenditure problem on the backs of 4000 employees rather then spreading it across 400,000 citizens for the sake of votes. The community needs to make sure these crooks are voted out of office if we're to get back on the road to recovery.

Agreed, I budgeted my finances to make sure I never had to rely on any special details. Today I'm forced to work a least 1x a week extra to stay above my budget. If we take any more hits i'll become one of those guys working off duties 24/7 with no life. I prefer that shit don't happen

07-25-2011, 10:32 PM
why do you guys still pay your dues.....unbelievable...

07-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Does it really matter who is putting these post? The fact is that Exposito and Alvarez have ruined the City of Miami Police Department... TOS is a failure.....The Chief is not the chief Al Alvarez is running the show and it is a shame Exposito could have been a great chief. Expo cut your losses Al is going down the wrong path and maybe even to jail......Trading discipline and integrity for testimony? U know Responsibility of rank my borther, Mason, or not, Al is not............Al is fighting for his only identity as a cop or as Mr. Crespo says maybe a thug?

07-26-2011, 01:52 AM
EXPO LIED TO THE MANAGER END GAME IF MANAGER DOES NOT ACT THEN EXPO WINS,,, THE GRANT SHIT IS REAL 100+ LAYOFFS ACCORDING TO EXPO YET HE WANTS TO HIRE. YOUG GUYS JAVI IS ON THE MONEY... EXPO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF US YOUNG GUYS,,, THE NEED OF THE FEW R HIS PRIORITY HIS EGAO AND ALVAREZ FUELING THE FIRE WILL LEAD TO LAY OFFS AND PAY CUTTS...... WAKE UP AND RISE ABOVE TTHIS BS BACK JAVI.............................................. .......SARNOFF WANTS TO KEEP AL AND EXPO TO SCREW ALL OF US WITH LESS THAN 10 YEARS.........SARNOFF HAS A POCKET ITEM THAT HE THINKS WILL FORCE THE MANAGER TO CHANGE THE POLICY OR EXECS AND VACATION AND I-TIME POLICY..........SHOW UP IN MASS GUYS THESE A-HOLES WANT TO MAKE MONEY ON OUR BACKS................................

07-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Does it really matter who is putting these post? The fact is that Exposito and Alvarez have ruined the City of Miami Police Department... TOS is a failure.....The Chief is not the chief Al Alvarez is running the show and it is a shame Exposito could have been a great chief. Expo cut your losses Al is going down the wrong path and maybe even to jail......Trading discipline and integrity for testimony? U know Responsibility of rank my borther, Mason, or not, Al is not............Al is fighting for his only identity as a cop or as Mr. Crespo says maybe a thug?
Its ok javi you and your pet lugo arent half the men of any body in TOS