PDA

View Full Version : We're In Trouble

07-23-2011, 05:19 AM
My last post was highly edited by our mod. Then after over 100 views, it was removed. It's no secret..."We're in trouble!!"

Signed,

MOD 559
07-23-2011, 03:23 PM
My last post was highly edited by our mod. Then after over 100 views, it was removed. It's no secret..."We're in trouble!!"

Signed,

It is apparent that you are a disgruntled employee. When you post, and I receive numerous violation of policy by identifiable initials, editing just does not work.

So, if you believe we are in trouble, maybe another agency will be able to make you happy!

MOD 559

07-23-2011, 07:51 PM

Signed,

It is apparent that you are a disgruntled employee. When you post, and I receive numerous violation of policy by identifiable initials, editing just does not work.

So, if you believe we are in trouble, maybe another agency will be able to make you happy!

MOD 559

1. I am not disgruntled in any way.
2. I did not violate policy, if I did, you seem to pick and choose whose initials you want to stay/go. Look at previous posts and it will be quite apparent who YOU are and who you choose to delete. :oops:
3. I like this agency, I am happy. You sold yourself to these people. A shame, you/they are more interested in getting cops in trouble as opposed to getting real work done.
4.nana-nana-boo-boo-stick your head in doo-doo.
:lol:

signed,

p.s., I did win the lottery and these taxes are really going to kill me! :snicker:

07-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Dear Mr. 'youre in trouble's

No names, no violations..........

Just ............... 10% of all sworn patrol
Are under I.A.
! ! ! !

WHY CONCEAL/DELETE THAT IF YOU AGREE WITH THAT?e]
:evil:

Signed ,

07-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Are there really more than 10% of us under I.A. right now? Under the current climate, I unfortunelty believe that, especially if the MOD for us supposedly deleted the entire thread. But if it is true, and I know of a couple myself, what is really going on here? And speaking of I.A.'s, where is the 1 rep, and why are we not hearing from him, as far as recently closed I.A.'s or at least the state of the City in which we work under this 'fear of retaliation'. I have my years in, no worries for me. But I am worried about this once great Department turning into a Mcarthyism-type mentality where EVERYONE is suspect, until proven otherwise, and then it doesn't matter, since, confirmed now, ARE NO MORE SUPERVISORY DISCIPLINES. EVERYTHING HAS TO BE AN I.A. Do u really think the public knows or cares if an I.A. is not-sustained compared to unfounded. They hear I.A., in a courtroom especially, our own Department causes our integrity, implied or not, to be tanished by an half-decent laywer. This is madness.

Also, with someone announcing the retirement/resignation, things seem to be falling apart up there.....good luck and godspeed We only ask you do the right thing for US, before you go. Please.

07-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Has anyone attempted to call a news media that might chomp at a City PD that has over 10% of sworn road Cops under I.A......? Just a thought. Michael Mayo in the Sun-sentinel might like a story like that........And how does the commission feel? Anyone have an 'in' with any of them?

07-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Ten percent sworn under IA? Take out the brass and the true percent under IA is closer to 18 percent under some type of investigation.

Call me crazy, but 18 percent is alarming!!!

Adherence to policy and law is a must, but we need to have a balance. The membership should contact P.E.R.C. Public Employees Relations Commission.

The Commission has an Election Division that conducts elections for public employees through out the State of Florida. The elections are held for a wide range of units including Police, Fire, School or University, Sheriff, Medical, and all other City and County units. Elections are conducted when a Representation Certification Petition (Form 4) or a Petition to Revoke Certification (Form 6) is filed. Petitions have to be accompanied by at least a 30% showing of interest of the proposed unit.

All elections are conducted by secret ballot and by a designated agent of the Commission. Elections may be conducted by mail, on-site, or by any combined method ordered or approved by the Commission.

Just saying, maybe it is time to change to the FOP. I truly do not think they are much better; however, we would have control by election on who represents us.

Currently, we have no control on who represents us. Absolute power = corruption.

07-24-2011, 03:59 PM
If anyone wants to see what the PBA is doing, peek into the arbitration hearing currently going on. The PBA is fighting tooth and nail for one of us. I understand the city is paying four lawyers for 10 days of hearings, that with all of the trial prep. I wonder how much this is costing the city.

Certainly enough that we could get a decent raise.

07-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Fighting tooth and nail for someone who abandoned explorers across the state..................nothing like being a man and admitting your wrong and taking your punishment.

Call the news, Mayo, call the commissioners, call perc, 10% under IA (someone just made that up and you are buying into it, no way thats true) Mr leaving do the right thing for us? what testify for his drunken buddy? Supervisors are still doing discipline you have no idea what your talking about, just ask around if Sgt and Lt are still handling complaints.

"nana-nana-boo-boo-stick your head in doo-doo", a real inteligent comment by a gun toting badge carrying LEO with training and experience.

This place is really crazy and you are crazy. Get a life or get a new job somewhere else.

07-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Fighting tooth and nail for someone who abandoned explorers across the state..................nothing like being a man and admitting your wrong and taking your punishment.

Call the news, Mayo, call the commissioners, call perc, 10% under IA (someone just made that up and you are buying into it, no way thats true) Mr leaving do the right thing for us? what testify for his drunken buddy? Supervisors are still doing discipline you have no idea what your talking about, just ask around if Sgt and Lt are still handling complaints.

"nana-nana-boo-boo-stick your head in doo-doo", a real inteligent comment by a gun toting badge carrying LEO with training and experience.

This place is really crazy and you are crazy. Get a life or get a new job somewhere else.

1. Unless you were there, you can't comment on his 'admitting' anything.
2. Actually, now that I have been corrected by someone else, it would appear that, taking away the A/Os, the number would be higher for those under I.A.-18%
3. NANA-NANA-BOO-BOO YOU SPELLED 'INTELLIGENT' WRONG. :lol:
3.1 I don't 'tote' my gun, YOU tote your baby Glock, cause you're old and weak, and mean.
4. Oh, so you agree this place is crazy, interesting.... :o
5. I have a life. I like it here.
6.NANA-NANA-BOO-BOO, ah you know the rest...... :lol:

signed,

496827530 :devil: