PDA

View Full Version : STAY PBA!!!!!!

07-17-2011, 11:17 AM
STAY UNION!! WE NEED TO BE UNITED WITH A UNION BEHIND US..THE CITY WILL NOT RESPECT US IF WE GET RID OF THE UNION. THEY WILL SEE US AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE, JUST LIKE THE LIFE GUARDS OR PUBLIC WORKS! NOT AS SWORN OFFICERS WHO MAKE THIS CITY WHAT IT IS!! STAY UNION..STAY UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!

07-18-2011, 12:10 AM
NO NO NO NO NO! I want money and PBA has brought me nothing but trouble. This is garbage and we should not stand for it. We were better off how we were. Stay united and get nothing. It's all speculation that they will get us anything. The city doesn't have to do anything. PBA will leave us out to dry. They have been for the past year.

07-18-2011, 05:57 PM
WELL SIR, THEN YOU ARE THE QUINTESSENTIAL SUNNY ISLES "COP"...YOU COME HERE, WASTE AIR AND FAKE THE FUNK, AND THROW THE REST OF YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS TO THE WOLVES! IF THIS CITY WAS SOOOOOOOOO WILLING TO GIVE US WHAT WE HAD AND LOVE US AND WILL ALWAYS "DO RIGHT BY US"...THEN WHY DO WE HAVE A UNION? WHY IS A CITY THAT HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD..USING THE NUMBERS OF POOR CITIES TO JUSTIFY OUR OAY AND WHAT WE DESERVE? OH THATS RIGHT, CAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING CRAP ABOUT THE COPS. THEY SEE US AS SECURITY GUARDS. WE WERENT UNION WHEN THEY TOLD US "YOU ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS PUBLIC WORKS"..WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO FIRE PEOPLE BECAUSE THE CHIEF TOOK OFF AND THEY HAD THERE CHANCE. YOU MUST BE THAT GUY SNEAKING AROUND ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE OUT THE UNION...YOU WANT TO GO MAKE MONEY, THEN SELL HOUSES OR CARS OR SOMETHING! IF YOUR REALLY A COP, YOU WOULD WANT TO BE UNION.

07-18-2011, 08:06 PM
The city doesn't love anybody.We are all employees. I want money and a better life for myself. The PBA will just make things harder like they have been doing so far. That showed during the elections. Great job endorsing those criminals. Especially the guy who got 39ed. Don't forget the strange guy from Winston towers. Real smart.

07-25-2011, 12:22 PM
How soon we forget why we voted the PBA in. Those of you "company people" that are pushing the removal of the PBA need to grow some balls and stand up to the city. Stop believing the rumors that are being spread. We must remain united and strong. The city stands to lose the most if they want to play hard ball.