PDA

View Full Version : RUN!!! 546 might be coming back

07-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Bro's, I just got news that Mia L546 is up next to come back and she might just do it. I will tell you she is the most disliked officer to ever come into this department! The whole department hopes she never comes into these doors again. I can just pray she will continue her education and say F*** PSL like she has done so many times in the past!

I hope it does not turn back into Mia saying," I am writing your # down in my book because you did not come to my 10-50 and I will sue this department if anything happens to me". Bro, everybody, including Sgt's were in that stupid book!

Pease out.

07-18-2011, 05:02 AM
I really hope she does not come back either! I just saw her a couple of weeks ago and she got really FAT! She will surely not fit in her old uniform, huge.

07-22-2011, 03:36 AM
Well guys and gals, it is offical, the MOST HATED officer is coming back!

WE are all going to have to hear her scream 546 over the radio, have her right down officers and turn them into the Brass, not take her call in her zone, take 3 hours on a civil call, and just overall fix what she does during the shift!

This is a very bad day for the Officers and citizens of PSL!

:(

07-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Well guys and gals, it is offical, the MOST HATED officer is coming back!

WE are all going to have to hear her scream 546 over the radio, have her right down officers and turn them into the Brass, not take her call in her zone, take 3 hours on a civil call, and just overall fix what she does during the shift!

This is a very bad day for the Officers and citizens of PSL!

:(

I had a female #546 give me a ticket for not staying in my lane. I brought it to court and the judge told the female officer to stop writing tickets if she was not sure of the offense. Apprantly she had written several of these tickets and they all got dismissed! LOL, this officer should not be on the road. I listened to all the other officers before my case and they spoke as if they knew what they were talking about. My case was called and this black female officer that pulled me came up and she spoke like the officer from da HOOD OMG! :D