PDA

View Full Version : THE PBA

07-14-2011, 04:26 PM
HEY ALL, DID YOU KNOW THAT OUR PBA HIRED A PRVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FOLLOW AROUND WITNESSES IN THE SGT ARBITRATION. GUESS WHO PAYS FOR THAT? WE DO WITH OUR UNION DUES. WE NEED TO TALK TO OUR REP'S OR SWITCH TO THE FOP........ THAT IS BS.

07-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Go ahead and start it up. Lets get a new union. Better yet ***** about it and do nothing. Our money also pays about $500 a month, soooo what!

07-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Soooooooo what? Are you for real? We are paying for our own union to follow around and discredit our own cops who are also dues paying union members? and you see nothing wrong with that? Maybe you should find other employment in the non union sector.

is employed by the PBA, even if we weren't PBA they would still pay him. Can you be anymore wrong?

07-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Soooooooo what? Are you for real? We are paying for our own union to follow around and discredit our own cops who are also dues paying union members? and you see nothing wrong with that? Maybe you should find other employment in the non union sector.

is employed by the PBA, even if we weren't PBA they would still pay him. Can you be anymore wrong?

Don't lie and you cant be discredited. An honest person has nothing to worry about.

07-17-2011, 09:31 PM
:cop: :cop: :cop: Its obvious you have no courtroom experience. You don't have to lie to be discredited. In case you haven't figured it out thats what lawyers do, they spin the issues.....................

07-17-2011, 10:05 PM
My court room experience has been limited to being subpoenaed to testify truthfully under oath. I do that. I cant be discredited. The truth is the truth. You cannot discredit the truth no matter how skilled the lawyer. Facts are facts. Lies are lies. The only way a person can be discredited is if they lie and discredit themselves. Someone else may uncover evidence of the lie. But the persons who are discredited are the ones who discredit themselves not the people who expose the lie.

FYI the city has lawyers too, spinning things the way they want to.

07-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Glad to see your consistantly wrong. Keep up the good work rookie.

07-18-2011, 11:07 AM
YOU JUST CAN'T TEACH STUPID

07-18-2011, 09:18 PM
PBA union rep, backed by Coconut Creek Management.

07-22-2011, 08:12 AM
PBA union rep, backed by Coconut Creek Management.

True that.
$600 a month. HE does not represent us. Try to understand he is merely a fixture in the PBA. He doesn't HAVE to represent us. ONLY D E is our true rep. That's it. But those that don't know, willl go to him, and guess who he goes to......the top dog that allows him to be in that position.
The Chief's option is to allow him to spend his time at the PBA, in that position, a trixter in true form.

BE AWARE

07-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Good idea, whomever. I know 2 of the commissioners personally. They will listen. I don't like what's going on either. I don't have much time in, but I've been other PDs, Creek truly is the exception. Crazy

08-15-2011, 09:14 AM
I'M A DUDE PLAYIN A DUDE DISGUISED AS ANOTHER DUDE !!!

Just remember, contract negotiations are coming up. The is supposed to be on OUR side while protocol says to have him send a Capt. on the City's side. It'll be interesting how acts since Commission hired him.

Let's see how this plays out with our...... 1 REP. Remeber, is not our rep.He is an Officer in the Administration for the PBA of Broward. Ever wonder why left that position?
Actually, ever wonder why IT WAS NEVER FILLED ? ? ? ?
ITS BEEN VACANT FOR OVER 6 MONTHS AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW THE UPPER ECHELON WANTS IT. WANT A TRUE ANSWER, CALL THE PBA DIRECTLY, WHICH YOU PAY GOOD MONEY FOR AND SEE WHY WE DON'T HAVE 2 REPS, AGAIN, MINUS AND SEE WHY NO "SPECIAL ELECTION" WAS HELD TO FILL AN EMPTY AND MUCH NEEDED SPOT.

And yes, he has been representing for which he gets... all the free time he wants, by the . He gets paid extra, by the PBA. He comes and goes as he pleases. Lunches? Sure! Inside intel on the sworn? Sure! Don't buy the "inside guy for us BS" as, we havent had a meeting just to catch us up on ANYTHING> WHY all the I.A.'s, morale is at a all-time low, etc....Ask him about it. Although he's not OUR rep, he does get $600 from the PBA as an Admin Officer with them. I would think we're entitled to at least that.

OH, and we're out of money, but we're still sending 4 Lt.'s to I.A. school....! Really, We need 4 more, soooo, we either have alot of I.A.'s now, or there's alot coming.. REP want to weigh in? 4 LT salaries to go away for an I.A. class? I know of 3 people in the DB right now that have that certification, and we need 4 more. Two of the LT's that are going ALSO have that certification already.

Hi Dragon

08-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Why is it that you are all jumping the gun on the issue of IA complaints? Why are you all concerned why administration has sent numerous supervisors to IA school.

The reason is simple and very clear. This was done so the minor complaints can be handed back down to a supervisor level and be dealt with. The IA school will teach supervisors how to complete the complaint correctly.

Let’s face it, cops sometimes do stupid things. Under the last Chief, (who was a great guy) many things were kind of down played. That’s great if you had a complaint against you.

But, has any officer here that has an IA not bring it upon his or herself?

Every agency has its ups and downs; I think we are in a good place. Let's get past this and concentrate on a good contract.

08-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Maybe the guy that heads IA school should teach the class!

08-17-2011, 11:00 PM
That post read, maybe the guy that heads IA should teach the class. It has been sworn under oath that the DC has extensive knowledge in this area.

08-18-2011, 12:46 AM
RS is in their pocket period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need representation!!!!!!!!! Put his fat butt back on the road and elect us some people who will not bend over and say, " thank you sir may I have another."

08-18-2011, 01:07 AM
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CYNICAL ILLITERATE ALCOHOLIC
CONGRATULATIONS

08-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Go ahead piss the DC, the C and the CM off with this arbitration that he brought on himself, and then ask the very same DC,C and CM for a good contract. I thought the union was for the best interest of the entire membership not one individual. Just saying..............

08-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Go ahead piss the DC, the C and the CM off with this arbitration that he brought on himself, and then ask the very same DC,C and CM for a good contract. I thought the union was for the best interest of the entire membership not one individual. Just saying..............

So what your saying is the administration is going to punish us for one person trying to get his job back?? I hope the C, DC, and CM aren't as stupid as you.

08-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Guess your vast experience doesn't take into consideration human nature.

08-19-2011, 07:00 PM
The city needs to wake up and fix what is wrong unless of course they do not care. The bedroom community is no more.

The sick call has become normal and the staffing needs to change before someone gets hurt.