PDA

View Full Version : New letter from Javi

07-11-2011, 11:49 PM
I hear there is a new letter from V.P. Javi to city hall where he blasts our chief and wants specialized units decimated and all overtime stopped?
I dont care much for special units but wtf is this guy doing? We want the O.T. dummy so why don't you look at changing things in city hall and let the chief run the show at work!!!!!!!!!!

07-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Expo,
We know you're not a member. While you lie and make officers risk their lives for your predator units, you're in the background saying your plan to save money is to get rid of 120 cops. Why haven't you advised us?

Beacause your fat

Love
A TRU guy that can't wait for them to fire you

07-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Expo,
We know you're not a member. While you lie and make officers risk their lives for your predator units, you're in the background saying your plan to save money is to get rid of 120 cops. Why haven't you advised us?

Beacause your fat

Love

YOU ARE NOT A TRU MEMBER. YOU WILL NEVER BE A TRU MEMBER. DON'T COME HERE ACTING LIKE A TRU MEMBER. YOU ARE NOT A TRU MEMBER. WE SUPPORT YOU CHIEF, THIS POSTER IS BY A REAL TRU MEMBER.

07-12-2011, 12:45 AM
I hear there is a new letter from V.P. Javi to city hall where he blasts our chief and wants specialized units decimated and all overtime stopped?
I dont care much for special units but wtf is this guy doing? We want the O.T. dummy so why don't you look at changing things in city hall and let the chief run the show at work!!!!!!!!!!

If Javi wants more guys on the street he should start with the FOP Staff. It would save us a little money in dues and he can put his money where his mouth is.

07-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Expo,

Beacause your fat

Love

YOU ARE NOT A TRU MEMBER. YOU WILL NEVER BE A TRU MEMBER. DON'T COME HERE ACTING LIKE A TRU MEMBER. YOU ARE NOT A TRU MEMBER. WE SUPPORT YOU CHIEF, THIS POSTER IS BY A REAL TRU MEMBER.

07-12-2011, 12:50 AM

If Javi wants more guys on the street he should start with the FOP Staff. It would save us a little money in dues and he can put his money where his mouth is.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pgfDRnNnX0c/TgNbtGNMetI/AAAAAAAADvo/yn7VDChG0gI/s400/3855-afraid_clowns.jpg

Javi and Armando are nothing but a couple of clowns .

07-12-2011, 02:01 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pgfDRnNnX0c/TgNbtGNMetI/AAAAAAAADvo/yn7VDChG0gI/s400/3855-afraid_clowns.jpg

All Javi ever does is screw the working cops and work off duty jobs.

07-12-2011, 02:21 AM

I agree. The guy is worthless.

07-12-2011, 02:52 AM
javi thank you for telling us the truth. some of these rookies (many in tos) can be out of jobs. im in the drop and soon out the door. its sad that Chief Exposito, a man that had the most respect has sold out the MPD to try to destroy the mayor. instead he is destroying the hard men and women's jobs.

07-12-2011, 03:54 AM

07-12-2011, 03:58 AM

was the letter because of this bitzslap?

From: "Exposito, M (Chief of Police)" <Miguel.Exposito@miami-police.org>
Date: July 9, 2011 9:32:04 AM EDT
To: "Ortiz, Javier" <Javier.Ortiz@miami-police.org>
Cc: "Martinez, Johnny" <johnnymartinez@miamigov.com>, "Regalado, Tomas (Mayor)" <TRegalado@miamigov.com>,
Subject: Re: U.S Department of Justice COPS Hiring Grant (FOP)

Javi-
I read your email, and as I explained to you at the meeting, my administration was able to convince the US Department of Justice,(DOJ) after much negotiation, to change the focus of the original COPS grant from a hiring grant to a retention grant.

We continue to deal with DOJ to make modifications to the grant, and I am concerned that outside meddling can jeopardize benefits we already receive.

Thank you,

Miguel A. Exposito
Chief of Police
Miami Police Department

07-12-2011, 04:03 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VMV6TNL7yH8/TNihsMMRvXI/AAAAAAAAABU/FfY3f0--KFo/s1600/jackass1.jpg
Javi, stop messing with my overtime while you're working all the off duty jobs.Jackass.

07-12-2011, 04:07 AM

was the letter because of this bitzslap?

From: "Exposito, M (Chief of Police)" <Miguel.Exposito@miami-police.org>
Date: July 9, 2011 9:32:04 AM EDT
To: "Ortiz, Javier" <Javier.Ortiz@miami-police.org>
Cc: "Martinez, Johnny" <johnnymartinez@miamigov.com>, "Regalado, Tomas (Mayor)" <TRegalado@miamigov.com>,
Subject: Re: U.S Department of Justice COPS Hiring Grant (FOP)

Javi-
I read your email, and as I explained to you at the meeting, my administration was able to convince the US Department of Justice,(DOJ) after much negotiation, to change the focus of the original COPS grant from a hiring grant to a retention grant.

We continue to deal with DOJ to make modifications to the grant, and I am concerned that outside meddling can jeopardize benefits we already receive.

Thank you,

Miguel A. Exposito
Chief of Police
Miami Police Department

Dear Javi-

Please don't get my emails or the grants because then you'll know I'm full of sh!t an that I lied. The plan is 124 cops will get fired. Alvarez says I can blame the Mayor.

Signed

The chief with the gay handshake

07-12-2011, 04:11 AM

I agree. the FOP DUO ARE NOTHING BUT CLOWNS. lol

07-12-2011, 04:51 AM
DUMMY the ot is due to mismanagement. who do you think is going to pay in the long run? the officers who get laid off due to poor unnecessary spending. We are already looking at a pay cut, and lay offs. how much and how many? that will be determined at a later time. im not in patrol but i know that it is the first line of defense and needs to be adequately staffed before any other units are staffed.

07-12-2011, 05:13 AM
FOP JUST HANG A BANNER " WE HAVE OUR OWN AGENDA" FCK EVERYONE ELSE

07-12-2011, 07:13 AM
The FOP should be all over the Mayor and the commission for waisting millions and forcing their overspending on the backs of police and firemen. Why is it that we have to be forced to take more pay cuts because the mayor and commissioners can't budget the books with what they have?

Yes, something has to be done to lessen the overtime on patrol. let the city hire more officers to fill the spots of people that have resigned/retired. start looking at some unnecessary positions within the department where officers have been hiding for years.

Javi, your doing nothing but pissing off every TOS member. I'm not putting anyone else down, but TOS officers are the most proactive and hard working officers in the department. units like TRU have made a huge reduction in crime. Gangs is working to eliminate what could be the worst criminal element in Miami since the Mariel boatlift, even LA had no gangs at one time. CSU PST all proactive officers. these officers don't sit around waiting for the next call, they're out there making it happen and putting them away.

the bull crap in your letter about the number of arrest down from a year ago is just a way for the FOP to work the numbers to fit the context of the letter. are arrest down, yes but there no denying the reason why they're down. Timoney and his stat driven ways are out. arrest quantities are down but the quality is far above what it used to be. Who does it benefit to go back to doing DIPs, milkcrate, shopping cart and crack pipe arrest the way we used to do just to say.. look major, I made you look good again by making 50 crappy misdemeanor arrest so you can go to COMSTAT and pretend like we are making a difference.

After the shootings most of the proactive were pulled from the areas that needed them most. I don't blame the chief for doing it, he had to because the criminals were up in arms about other criminals being permanently removed from the grid and the media eat it up. your letter says that even though the chief staffed TOS with more officers that overall crime is up but there was a significant drop in some areas. the areas that have the significant drop are the areas TOS is allowed to work in. Javi, you and I both know that there is no way to stop a murder before it happens without any prior info. your letter makes it sound like TOS isn't doing their jobs because 31's are up. Let TOS work where their needed...oh but that would mean that they would actually confront the murders before they commit the act and a shooting may happen so forget that.

just to let you know I'm not totally against everything you stated in your last letter, I do agree with 2 points. no more waiving fees for certain organizations and bring back the off duties at the entertainment establishments. but not just some, all bars and clubs. let the officers work off duties if they want.

Javi, stop looking at TOS and start looking at the slugs hiding in the station. better yet stop screwing with the officers and get on the city about the mismanagement of the money their spending and let us police officers do our jobs. when it comes down to the politicians or the department, you've made it abundantly clear who's side your on. it will not be long before the membership has had enough of the game you're playing and makes a change to look for an FOP leaders that understand who they are supposed to be representing.

07-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Javi what kind of a union man are you. Pinning TOS officers againist Patrol is not what a real union rep is suppose to do. We are all members and you can't divide us to help the Mayor cut our pay for a third time.

07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
TOS a luxury we can not afford and is not needed!

Ship CST, GANGS, TRU, to CID and give PST back to the NETs.

Right now, most PST teams have more officer's than the minimum staffing for the NET area they serve. Cutting three officers from every PST team would fill the patrol shortages.

Officers driving marked patrol cars in shorts, just like Javi used to do, is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

As a city resident, the only thing I care about is that when I call for the police, someone shows up. Residents don't want to hear that their call was held because a bunch of rookies thought they were the new Miami Vice.

Get out there and hump calls!!! :devil:

07-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Javi, is not TOS material

07-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Javi is TOS material, he was a PST Sgt before going to the FOP so he has the right to talk about PST and TRU since they are pretty much the same thing except one dress up like they are working in Iraq, lol.

07-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Javi , is not TOS material

07-13-2011, 11:32 PM

07-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Javi is not TOS material