PDA

View Full Version : Who is Bill Grove?

07-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Who is Bill Grove? I saw a float in the parade on the 4th. What do the deputies think of this guy?

07-08-2011, 03:26 AM
This guy is our next sheriff. Elections can't come soon enough. This guy truly supports and respects the deputies. He has the full support of road patrol. See ya later BOB!!!!!

08-18-2011, 09:25 PM
it is time for a change. The Sheriffs office is being run by the same undersheriff and his Marathon Mafia. Bob did not and can not fix it Bill Grove will fix it. The department is bloated at the top with out of touch administrators who are grossly over paid. While deputies and sergeants, the ones on the street protecting us can barely survive. This can and will be corrected without any additional cost to the tax payer. Join the team this bubba system has been allowed long enough. It ends in 2012 with a fair community oriented Sheriffs Office. Grove in 12

11-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Grove is a Dennis Ward plant. If you want Ward running our dept. just vote for Grove. Remember how Ward lied to us to get our backing and help get him elected. Grove will do the same thing.

11-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Ok so we are so stupid we will get behind a guy who has screwed over most of the department because Grove is a Ward plant. Wow you must be apart of the current administration to believe we are that stupid. We know u think we are dumb. So does the undersheriff and that is why we will never get behind the undersheriff or his buddies. God help us if Ramsey wins. Grove in 2012

11-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Who is Bill Grove? I saw a float in the parade on the 4th. What do the deputies think of this guy?

Three of the four posts above including the original post (same I.P. Address) are from Bill Grove. Bill, why don't you just post an introduction instead of pretending you're some civilian Monroe County resident who just happened to find this LEO website and decided to ask the forum readers about you. You're not making any points by treating the deputies like we're idiots..

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Wikipedia Definition of a Shill

"ShillFrom Wikipedia

A shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for. "

MOD 1
11-12-2011, 07:10 PM

Three of the four posts above including the original post (same I.P. Address) are from Bill Grove. Bill, why don't you just post an introduction instead of pretending you're some civilian Monroe County resident who just happened to find this LEO website and decided to ask the forum readers about you. You're not making any points by treating the deputies like we're idiots..

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Wikipedia Definition of a Shill

"ShillFrom Wikipedia

A shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for. "

This poster has no way of knowing what IP address any post comes from. Only I and Sysop have the ability to see IP addresses.

Mod 1

11-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll pass on Bill Grove for Sheriff thank you