PDA

View Full Version : $ for the City

07-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Rumor has it that the "city" wants to know why the patrol Officers are not generating citations. Remember guys, the "city" keeps a percentage of the $ from all citations issued.

I say no more citations and I say we protest this slap in the face contract the "city" has thrown at us to choke on. :twisted:

07-19-2011, 05:36 PM
I agree, screw them...........myself and many other feel the same!

07-26-2011, 09:36 PM
do the contrary, start issuing citations to all including the citizens of coral gables.the more you issue the more they will start calling City hall and complaining; then your response would be you were doing your job.

07-27-2011, 12:26 PM
The citations will be starting August 1st. A100 will be issuing citations to officers for window tints.

07-27-2011, 04:32 PM
The citations will be starting August 1st. A100 will be issuing citations to officers for window tints.

ROTFL!! I did'nt see that one comming! :devil: And i'm sure that the poor guys on his squad will be written up ASAP!

07-29-2011, 11:40 PM
First off B100 wouldn't know how to write a ticket if she owned a Jeannie in a bottle. Second off who the F cares. Anyone check Papa ones tints? I don't think he is exempt from the statue. He's a Major not an undercover officer. We should be complaining about other atrocities going on in the Gables. Like a 1,000,000 dollars worth of new trees being planted. Oh by the way Manny Diaz thanks you all for his lucrative business. Thanks for living in the Gables Manny, you should be really proud of yourself. Maybe Obama can visit and get some more of our hard earned cash. Once a proud city gone corrupt blaming the system instead of themselves. Thanks first to Dave Brown and secondly thanks to the commission for hiring Pat a wipe Salerno. This is a big shout out to all the ass hol.s who know who they are. Good luck to the rest of you!!!!!!!!

08-09-2011, 02:41 PM
First off B100 wouldn't know how to write a ticket if she owned a Jeannie in a bottle. Second off who the F cares. Anyone check Papa ones tints? I don't think he is exempt from the statue. He's a Major not an undercover officer. We should be complaining about other atrocities going on in the Gables. Like a 1,000,000 dollars worth of new trees being planted. Oh by the way Manny Diaz thanks you all for his lucrative business. Thanks for living in the Gables Manny, you should be really proud of yourself. Maybe Obama can visit and get some more of our hard earned cash. Once a proud city gone corrupt blaming the system instead of themselves. Thanks first to Dave Brown and secondly thanks to the commission for hiring Pat a wipe Salerno. This is a big shout out to all the ass hol.s who know who they are. Good luck to the rest of you!!!!!!!!

Poor B100, its not her fault she is a airhead. She would be better of in any other line of work.

08-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Rumor has it that the "city" wants to know why the patrol Officers are not generating citations. Remember guys, the "city" keeps a percentage of the $ from all citations issued.

I say no more citations and I say we protest this slap in the face contract the "city" has thrown at us to choke on. :twisted:

If we write no more citations no one would notice a change.

08-11-2011, 10:55 PM

If we write no more citations no one would notice a change.

Not true, The city ugly loves the revenue the citations bring in. it allows them to paint an clean the police station ONLY when CALEA is here. :cop: