PDA

View Full Version : FMPD Task Force

07-05-2011, 05:01 AM
With the clear spike in crime thru out the city related to guns and drugs what in the hell are the task force units doing. Their own boss doesn't even know because he's constantly sitting at his desk or at the academy teaching search & seizure or other bull sh!!t topics. Everyday their marching around the city like a bunch of useless dam monkeys in uniforms with no purpose and no cause. This unit is full of rejects whom could not make it in other specialty units. Also task force boss you need to get some pants that fit blueberry. That boy loves to wear high waters, criminals tend to know its him as soon as they see them high waters coming.

07-05-2011, 11:57 AM
You must be a disgruntled member of that unit, I mean warrant squad. I don't blame you for being upset working for a desk bunny. How many citations does he contribute to the squad? Funny thing is, those monthly emails that come out and put in the media that FALSELY suggests that the Warrant Squad is taking guns off the street. Isn't that 30% SIG's guns, 30% road patrols guns, 30% found property or turn in's, and about10% Task Force related????? Wow, how it must feel to sit back and take that type of credit!!!! BTW, isn't it policy not to pursue warrants? I know they do go after pickups, but more than half is warrants.

07-05-2011, 01:19 PM
You must be a disgruntled member of that unit, I mean warrant squad. I don't blame you for being upset working for a desk bunny. How many citations does he contribute to the squad? Funny thing is, those monthly emails that come out and put in the media that FALSELY suggests that the Warrant Squad is taking guns off the street. Isn't that 30% SIG's guns, 30% road patrols guns, 30% found property or turn in's, and about10% Task Force related????? Wow, how it must feel to sit back and take that type of credit!!!! BTW, isn't it policy not to pursue warrants? I know they do go after pickups, but more than half is warrants.

I second that, Finally another smart person has realized that more stats are being falsely credited towards the useless task force with a desk sitting sergeant. The members of this task force are FMPD rejects. Admin just has no place were they can fit in the department. Many have been detectives and realized the work was to hard and their educational abilities couldn't keep up. Many of whom road the short bus to school. The only thing they can due is put handcuffs on prisoners and transport them to LCJ for a warrant. Hell any cop can do that. It would be cheaper for the city to just raise a bunch of farm grown monkeys and teach them how to place handcuffs on a human being and use them. As far as real police work and investigating skills its not happening with this group. I can not tell you how many times officer have had to respond to Alligator towing due to guns and money being recovered by Alligator , due to the inept police work by the task force Goons. This unit has pasted its prime, time to disband.

07-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Campbell got more pickups while answering road calls than the tf units combined. He made TF1 look like an asss!

07-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Are these things he did in his career the same guy who just put the traffic girl on paper because she wind tested a single little blue boner pill? Are you kidding me? Is this supervision? Wow this guy ain't got a sack!

07-08-2011, 12:33 PM
At least I'm not the only one who thought that was BS. The worst part is that there is a rat among us. Kids are taught not to tattle...I guy this K-guy didn't get the memo. I guess I'm just old school, u stick by ur brothers...pssst. With guys like this is the ranks, the admin Doesn't need to find crap on us...our brothers in blue will just feed it to them. What azzz-kisser.

07-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Funny how none of you malcontents put in for the unit when there was an opening? What's the matter? Afraid Sgt Notaro might make you work for once? As far as Newbury goes, that kid works harder and makes more arrests in one month than you're entire squad does. Newbury,Eppler, Quinn and Price are good guys. They come to work everyday and they do their jobs. They all bring something to the table...what do you bring?

07-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Wanna know what the Task Force does everyday? Stop by VCU sometime and we'll be more than happy to show you...The door is always open (if not knock and we will let you in). We are always looking for a few good men or women to join our team...If it's too scary I understand...it's not for everyone...We don't brag or boast, we do our jobs to the best of our ability just like we hope you are doing out there...

Yes, we arrest people with warrants, yes, we arrest people from the pick-up list, yes, we write tickets, yes, we do FIR Cards, yes, we gather intel and report it to command staff and VCU Detectives and yes we have fun!...Any other questions? Please stop by and meet with a Task Force representative in person, no need to hide on here and slam your brothers in BLUE... :cop:

07-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Wanna know what the Task Force does everyday? Stop by VCU sometime and we'll be more than happy to show you...The door is always open (if not knock and we will let you in). We are always looking for a few good men or women to join our team...If it's too scary I understand...it's not for everyone...We don't brag or boast, we do our jobs to the best of our ability just like we hope you are doing out there...

Yes, we arrest people with warrants, yes, we arrest people from the pick-up list, yes, we write tickets, yes, we do FIR Cards, yes, we gather intel and report it to command staff and VCU Detectives and yes we have fun!...Any other questions? Please stop by and meet with a Task Force representative in person, no need to hide on here and slam your brothers in BLUE... :cop:

Blah Blah Blah we do this we do that bull sh!!t sounds like a 5th grader knumb nutts.

07-08-2011, 03:54 PM
We know we can stop by any time, because we know who will ALWAYS be there to answer the door.

07-08-2011, 04:42 PM
did anyone even put in for the task force opening?

07-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Guest you spell like a 5th Grader so you should be able to understand then...