PDA

View Full Version : CPC

06-28-2011, 04:01 PM
CPC Opening? which ones leaving

06-28-2011, 11:24 PM
His name rymes with Dammit

06-30-2011, 12:50 AM
I am a community leader and a resident. Have we lost Zammitt has our CPC? I hope not.
He is a wonderful cop and he is great with the kids. When ever I needed him he was there. He made a difference in our community. Domminick we will talk soon.

For all the police officers that are talking so badly about the Dunbar people. I will pray for you. God will show us who you all are. You make the good officers look bad. Don't forget to put on your whiie h--ds the next time your on patrol.

07-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Yea sorry concerned citizen, Zammit is gone. Good luck with his replacement, guessing that will be Witt. From what I hear its a bunch of new guys with less than 2 years on applying and KW. Witt's got more than enough experience, ADMIN would be wise to select him.

07-03-2011, 03:10 PM
joe vidal for cpc!!!!!!!

07-03-2011, 10:12 PM
joe vidal for cpc!!!!!!!

It want happen all the L.T.'s think Vidal is a fat lazy sorry slug cry baby. When he found out he was leaving SRO's and heading to night shift his attitude was very poor and unprofessional for a new bee.

07-03-2011, 10:18 PM
joe vidal for cpc!!!!!!!

Hey Vidal that's pretty nice for you to reccomend your self buddy. I guess your trying everything in the book so you want have to work night shift.

07-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Newbee earn your keep. Hit the Night Shift. :devil:

dotherightthing
07-04-2011, 01:24 AM
I do not hide behind a log in name nor am I interested in being a CPC at this time. Also, as far as being unprofessional, take a look at yourself. As far as night shift is concerned, I will go where I am assigned and I always pull my weight wherever I work. I hope you can say the same. If you are unhappy with my work, and I am doing a bad job, point it out and I can correct it. Am I a rookie? Yes. Do I have a lot to learn? Yes. Am I willing to learn? Yes.

Also, I don't complain and I would never bad mouth another officer on this forum or any other.

Joe Vidal

07-04-2011, 01:59 AM
I am a community leader and a resident. Have we lost Zammitt has our CPC? I hope not.
He is a wonderful cop and he is great with the kids. When ever I needed him he was there. He made a difference in our community. Domminick we will talk soon.

For all the police officers that are talking so badly about the Dunbar people. I will pray for you. God will show us who you all are. You make the good officers look bad. Don't forget to put on your whiie h--ds the next time your on patrol.

Zammit is nothing but a loud mouth. Of course he is wonderful because he can relate to you. He is just as uneducated as you are. You must be a fool man, open your eyes. He is fake. Homeboy, no need to wear hoods anymore.

07-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Don't hate on Zammit, let him know exactly how you feel. And that's sad that you would admit that you don't need hoods anymore. Thank you for confirming that.

07-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Did Joe say he can carry his own weight? What an iron cop

07-04-2011, 11:54 AM

Let's see if he can keep up with the aggressive cops on nights stat wise. I don't think so old timer

07-04-2011, 12:03 PM

J.V. HATES TO DO PAPER WORK HE WILL WORM HIS WAY OUT OF PAPER WORK. WHEN ALL THE COPS ARE DOWN TOWN TAKING CARE OF A LARGE STREET FIGHT, J.V WILL BE HANGING ON A FENCE LIKE A SCARRY LIZARD. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS GUY ON NIGHT SHIFT.

07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Don't hate on Zammit, let him know exactly how you feel. And that's sad that you would admit that you don't need hoods anymore. Thank you for confirming that.

HEY PONCE DeLEON, WHEN I MENTIONED THE WORD "HOOD" IT WAS BECAUSE OF HOW YOUR SUPPOSED COMMUNITY LEADER REFERRED TO THE US OF THE WORD.

YOU MUST BE A PROUF GRADUATE OF THAT CERTAIN BEGREE MILL. ALONG WITH ZAMMIT AND THE REST OF THEM.

DONT WORRY ABOUT ME IM JUST TALKING CRAP. BELIEVE ME YOU, I AM NOT ONE TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR BOY.