PDA

View Full Version : hiring question

06-20-2011, 11:34 PM
Hey guys and gals, I was curious if anyone may be able to help with an answer to this question. Say that I was to recieve a coditional offer of employment and have no arrests drug use or tickets in my background. I get to the polygraph and I am asked a question one that was written in by the polygrapher in place of one of the other seven and then in turn fail the lie detector based on that question. It was an employment question and it basically through me way off base because I knew it wasnt true but was really worried about the information my employer sent over. I then recieved a DQ letter based on this, and after reaching my employer I find out that they got my employment file mixed up and sent over one for a person that had the exact same last name. This happened over a year ago, so would I be able to reapply, I never really questioned it to the SO or anything because I figured it was already to late anyway after I got my DQ letter. Would I even be considered for employement and would I be able to apply? Thanks for all the advice.

07-17-2011, 03:53 AM
:devil: