PDA

View Full Version : Fort Myers police officers suspended Drunk on Duty

06-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Tell me what is wrong this picture? An officer operates a police vehicle while on duty drunk. He then blows 3 times over the legal limits and spares his job. Another officer let a drunk driver leaves a checkpoint for blowing into a PBT and then gets fired for a catch-all charge: untruthfulness. Doug B where is the transperency?

06-17-2011, 10:53 PM
How does this guy still have a job?!?!

06-18-2011, 01:12 PM
He should be fired. He's not even a good cop. Back when he was on Kirk's shift he came in smelling like booze more than once. This was 11-9 back then. The guy is a waste of space and needs to be made an example of. CR, do yourself a favor, quit!

06-18-2011, 02:26 PM
He should be fired. He's not even a good cop. Back when he was on Kirk's shift he came in smelling like booze more than once. This was 11-9 back then. The guy is a waste of space and needs to be made an example of. CR, do yourself a favor, quit!
Dear Guest,

After witnessing CR come in smelling like booze more than once, what did you do to help your brother that was obviously in need of help? Old Charlie and new Alpha officers and especially supervisors, what did you do to help a brother in need? Aside from KNOWING and gossiping about him daily!!!!!

06-18-2011, 05:30 PM
theres a HUGE difference between a person who is careless and stupid and coming in drunk - like some of these youngins - and someone with a REAL problem. CR has a real problem, beyond anything any one of us can understand UNLESS Youve been there. For everyone of us that saw the signs that long and ignored it, shame on you. For those of you that say he should be fired, think what you would want if yo uwere in his shoes. He has been sober in YEARS, which means he hasnt gone more tha na few hour without a drink in YEARS. Thats is a HUGE problem. Hes now been sober for over 90 days. And is in more program then you can imagine. Be proud and be hopeful. Be a friend, invite him out to go do some type of non drinking activity. DOnt be a hypocrit.

06-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Ummmm, no. Do you know the definition of hypocrite? We do not strap a gun on our waist and go to work DRUNK. How can this guy ever arrest someone for DUI now??

06-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Ummmm, no. Do you know the definition of hypocrite? We do not strap a gun on our waist and go to work DRUNK. How can this guy ever arrest someone for DUI now??
You must be that guy or gal who never rolls through a stop sign and writes stop sign tickets, or the one who never goes 6 over the speed limit on or off duty and writes speeding tickets, or even better have NEVER had one too many drinks and driven home and still conducts DUI's. Well congratulations...your the ONE! Sleep Well, and stay thirsty my friend. HYPOCRITE

06-18-2011, 07:11 PM
He went to to work DRUNK! Enough said.

06-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Dear Guest,

After witnessing CR come in smelling like booze more than once, what did you do to help your brother that was obviously in need of help? Old Charlie and new Alpha officers and especially supervisors, what did you do to help a brother in need? Aside from KNOWING and gossiping about him daily!!!!!

Enough people with the should've could've crap. Enough with the blame game. Read the I.A. idiots his line supervisors and admin knew Officer R had an alcohol problem and offered him help but he refused. If you speak to Officer R he doesn't blame anyone but himself. The guy is only lucky to have a job. Be happy for the guy and wish him the best.

06-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Dear Guest,

Enough people with the should've could've crap. Enough with the blame game. Read the I.A. idiots his line supervisors and admin knew Officer R had an alcohol problem and offered him help but he refused. If you speak to Officer R he doesn't blame anyone but himself. The guy is only lucky to have a job. Be happy for the guy and wish him the best.

Supervisor: "Um mr. alcoholic, would you like some help?"

Alcoholic: "No thanks, I'm ok"

Supervisor: "Well I did my part"

Pipe the hell up dispatch lady, no one is blaming your husband solely. No need for you to come to his defense, he's a big boy.

06-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Unfortunately its not that certain haitian cop.. I had my own issues with reiman, just so that you know the haitian cop was and still is a friend of mine. judging by your post it seems like you and many others were aware of what was happening to him and did or said nothing to help him....wow brothers in blue right. I guess its fair to say that you are no different then LT perry when perry turned him away. Not mad at you at all. That certain haitian use to tell Widman and I about how his First FTO officer would call him racist names during FTO. The worst thing about it was that your SGT's were aware and did nothing. At times they would even laugh about it , especially Smith.
I know all the stories>>>Reiman only pass Morales because he knew Morales was and still good friends with LT perry...from what i understand he use to tell Davilla and Pitachio not to talk around Morales...i guess cause he was afraid that morales could repeat what ever he heard to Perry.

06-22-2011, 01:44 AM
At least he wasn't drunk on duty outside the city limits checking on his kids.

06-22-2011, 11:35 PM
He's your brother. If he needs help with his with his problem, he deserves the assistance. Any of you hear of the ADA?

06-23-2011, 03:00 AM
I am glad to see Chris getting help, I spoke to him last week and he said that fellow officers have been good, and the help he has got from the PBA is outstanding. He told me that helps him to get through the day, Cecil and others check on him all of the time, I am glad that SOME of US do care about each other. I hope the others that make comments about the PBA feel bad now.

06-26-2011, 10:54 PM
All the officers that have been terminated or forced to resign in the past few years should ban together and sue the department and demand their jobs back.