PDA

View Full Version : I would like to work for Hallandale PD

06-17-2011, 05:08 AM
Dear Chief and hiring staff:

I am a prior Police Officer from slightly North and I would like you to review my most recent personal achievements below.

Can you please review them and reply back and tell me if I qualify for a Police Officer position at Sunny Isles Police Department?

I don't mean to brag, but after you review my resume and personal achievements I believe you would agree they are outstanding achievements.

Please respond quickly as I may be picked up by another agency soon.

I'm also attaching a most recent picture.

Thank you,

Court Case No.: F11000355 State Case No.: 132011CF0003550001XX
Name: PETERS, LYNN DEAN Date of Birth: 07/16/1965
Date Filed: 01/05/2011 Date Closed: Warrant Type:
Assessment Amount: $0.00 Balance Due: $0.00 Stay Due Date:
Hearing Date: 07/29/2011 Hearing Time: 08:35 Hearing Type: R
Court Room: REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 4-2
Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST
Previous Case: Next Case:
Judge: TRAWICK, DARYL E Defense Attorney: LIVOTI, ANTHONY
Bfile Section: F011 File Location: FILE ROOM Box Number:

1 ORGANIZED FRD/0-20K FELONY
2 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
3 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
4 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
5 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
6 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
7 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
8 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
9 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
10 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
11 GRAND THEFT 3RD DEG FELONY
12 INSURANCE CLMS/FALSE FELONY
11 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY NO ACTION
12 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY NO ACTION

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/Trauma512/FELON.jpg

06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Word is that there is another absolute "f" up in the process that was fired from another local Broward PD. According to sources, this one is an absolute mess with a real ghetto attitude. Can we please start weeding out the idiots. I think we have plenty already.

06-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Word is that there is another absolute "f" up in the process that was fired from another local Broward PD. According to sources, this one is an absolute mess with a real ghetto attitude. Can we please start weeding out the idiots. I think we have plenty already.

for some reason i have a feeling all the dirty laundry will be aired out if this officer ever wears a hallandale uniform...and i can assure everyone it will be %100 legit. but let us hope we never need to read it.

P.S. if it gets taken down because it's considered offensive i will repost as many times as necessary, the other officers have a right to know what serious defects their potential 94 has...

06-26-2011, 05:09 PM

for some reason i have a feeling all the dirty laundry will be aired out if this officer ever wears a hallandale uniform...and i can assure everyone it will be %100 legit. but let us hope we never need to read it.

P.S. if it gets taken down because it's considered offensive i will repost as many times as necessary, the other officers have a right to know what serious defects their potential 94 has...

"She" was fired from FLPD and sounds like a serious liability. Word is that she allegedly has a prior arrest for 31 LEO as well. If she is hired then something very fishy is going on. Let's hope the new regime stops this place from being the dumping ground for terminated LEOs.

06-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Tell her to go apply at Golden Beach. Have her talk to the Town Manager or Mayor Glenny. I'm sure they will find a spot.

You can also have her call Ex-Chief Jackass of Golden Beach and see if he can get her into FIU. Here is a picture of him. :)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/nashvillehokie/JACKASS.jpg
AKA JSKINNER

06-30-2011, 05:37 PM
if you guys give her a job you all are screwed. she was not only fired but also got into a fight with one of the command staff right before she was fired. a to even think of hiring her with a 31 leo history WOW.

06-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey MM1, I hope you're reading this and squash this POS from getting hired. I mean Nick and Norm have been doing such a stellar job in weeding out the idiots lately...NOT. And while we're on the subject of Nick and Norm...if we are tightening our belts due to the economy, why is Norm taking a police vehicle home when he is technically employed by by the Personnel Department (at least that is what we were told last year when we tried to address their positions). And I think we should look into whether Norm is paying for gas monthly like all of us are. Did Nick and Norm have to give up their 8% ?? Come on guys...we need to stop the madness of what has been allowed to take place for years in this place. Enough is enough !!

06-30-2011, 06:44 PM
I say we hire her. She can't be any worse than the females we have now.