PDA

View Full Version : Lazt Traffic

06-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Anybody please tell me why our traffic guys/gals dont work traffic crashes? Has it always been this bad? I think that the chief needs to put some guys in there to work crashes. This would definitely free us up to take calls. I mean why should Ia respond to a traffic crash when a traffic unit is 10-8. On the other hand I bet the trafficv guys would have a fit if they had to work a burglary or theft.

06-09-2011, 02:42 AM
I got a better idea, why don't we make these lazy CSA's do traffic crashes. They always call us because there is to much damage dollar amount.... Now that's a load of crap they are just to lazy to do the report "cause they might get laid off" there is only one that is worth a damn.

06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
This has been a debated topic for a long time so I took the time and asked one of them. Straight from the horses mouth. Lt m does not want them working traffic crashes. Besides that point why don't we look at how many we have in a month, I'm guessing around 300. That is all they would be doing is crash reports. Leave the crashes to the CSA's and the road guys.

While we at on the subject why don't we also whine about how the JAM guys don't take runaways, or how the COPE unit doesn't do much of anything? What about the housing units. Should we make them take every little thing that occurs in the projects? Yes let's only let the road guys to 179's and 182's. Oh and when the road guy stops a car they should have to call a traffic guy because you are issuing a TRAFFIC ticket..... However made this post needs to grow up and pull there fair share.... Oh and learn how to spell lazy....

06-09-2011, 02:29 PM
This will not change until BAKER is GONE! He wants the numbers so he can show stats on his resume for a new job. The traffic unit will do them but they are told NOT to and and get tickets.
If not then he will make up a O T operation with his first (choice) Tharaldsen working it on Winker ave so he can make more money than four COPS.
Thanks Steve for screwing all of us!.

06-09-2011, 04:36 PM
This has been a debated topic for a long time so I took the time and asked one of them. Straight from the horses mouth. Lt m does not want them working traffic crashes. Besides that point why don't we look at how many we have in a month, I'm guessing around 300. That is all they would be doing is crash reports. Leave the crashes to the CSA's and the road guys.

While we at on the subject why don't we also whine about how the JAM guys don't take runaways, or how the COPE unit doesn't do much of anything? What about the housing units. Should we make them take every little thing that occurs in the projects? Yes let's only let the road guys to 179's and 182's. Oh and when the road guy stops a car they should have to call a traffic guy because you are issuing a TRAFFIC ticket..... However made this post needs to grow up and pull there fair share.... Oh and learn how to spell lazy....
Wow you must be one of the LAZY AZZ traffic cops. How about you just get out of traffic. How many DUI arrest do they have. If they are going to do something atleast put some good numbers up. Any of ou highly trained traffic cops gonna get 100. He'll no!! LAZY TRAFFIC COP
c

06-09-2011, 04:42 PM
This will not change until BAKER is GONE! He wants the numbers so he can show stats on his resume for a new job. The traffic unit will do them but they are told NOT to and and get tickets.
If not then he will make up a O T operation with his first (choice) Tharaldsen working it on Winker ave so he can make more money than four COPS.
Thanks Steve for screwing all of us!.

it's not like the traffic unit writes alot of tickets. What do they write about 50 eeach a month. I've been here for 8 years and there were very few traffic guys that woulbtake crashes. As a mTter of fact I can count them on one hand

06-09-2011, 04:51 PM

idiot traffic cop you also need to learn about proper word usage. However or should it be whoever. Typical lazy traffic guy. Why are you so testy about traffic. Lazy traffic cop!!!!!!!!