PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Livoti Jr best Lawyer FOP Money Can Buy

05-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Criminal minds think alike. Perfect choice by the FOP to use Anthony Livoti Jr. to represent part of the Golden Beach mob in their criminal trials. Mr. McNerney who happens to be Mr. Livoti's crime partner jumped ship by pleading guilty on May 20, 2011. Mmmmm, two things that Mr. Livoti has in common with the golden beach clowns he is representing are: 1) They are felons, and 2) Jail numbers.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/fls/VictimW ... otiJr..pdf (http://www.justice.gov/usao/fls/VictimWitness/MBCInvestors/20090105.PR.JoelSteinger.StevenSteiner.MichaelMcNe rney.AnthonyLivotiJr..pdf)

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida ... aily8.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2009/01/05/daily8.html)

Four indicted in $1B viatical fraud case
South Florida Business Journal
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 5:43pm EST - Last Modified: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 9:35am EST

Five years after their company was shut down, four officials of a viatical and life settlement company have been indicted.

In a 25-count indictment, Joel Steinger, Steven Steiner, Michael McNerney and Anthony Livoti Jr. of Mutual Benefits Corp. were charged with, among other things, conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering.

The company raised more than $1.25 billion from more than 30,000 investors before being shut down by federal regulators in May 2004. More than 28,000 victims lost about $837 million.

The defendants made millions of dollars and, in some cases, lived extravagant lifestyles that included million-dollar homes, expensive cars, horse farms and international travel, according to a press release issued on Monday by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida.

McNerney and Livoti, both attorneys made their initial appearances in federal court Monday where they pleaded not guilty. Steinger and Steiner are expected to appear in court later this week.

Mutual Benefits sold viatical and life settlement investments through an international network of sales agents, according to the press release.

The indictment alleges that the company’s sales agents and marketing materials falsely promised investors “safe” investments in “secure” life insurance policies.

A viatical, or life settlement, is an investment in which an investor purchases the right to receive the benefit on a terminally ill or elderly person’s life insurance policy.

An investor in a viatical or life settlement profits when the insured dies and the benefit paid is more than the price paid for the policy and the expenses that were needed to keep the policy active.

The company is alleged to have engaged in wide-scale fraud by improperly acquiring policies that could not be bought and sold, pressuring doctors to rubber-stamp false life expectancy figures and mismanaging premium funds in an unsustainable Ponzi scheme, according the press release.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... e_insuran/ (http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/lawyer_admits_providing_legal_cover_in_fraudulent_ sale_of_aids_life_insuran/)

Lawyer Admits Providing ‘Legal Cover’ in Fraudulent Sale of AIDS Life Insurance Policies
Posted May 20, 2011 5:29 AM CDT

By Debra Cassens Weiss

A Florida lawyer has pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the fraudulent sale of life insurance policies held in the names of AIDS patients.

Michael McNerney of Fort Lauderdale admitted he provided “legal cover” to help top executives with Mutual Benefits Corp. lure investors to buy the policies purchased from AIDS patients, the Miami Herald reports. McNerney said he plotted with the executives to mislead investors about the life expectancy of the AIDS patients and the risks of the investment, according to a factual statement filed with the federal court in Miami.

Colleagues were said to be stunned in 2009 when they learned of the charges against McNerney in connection with the alleged scheme. The case against another Fort Lauderdale lawyer charged in the case, Anthony Livoti, is still pending.

The Miami Herald says the alleged scam is one of Florida’s largest fraud prosecutions, ranking behind the $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme by former lawyer Scott Rothstein.

05-25-2011, 11:55 PM
I have known Anthony Livoti for over 20 years, he is one of the most honest people I know. I don't care who he is representing. That is his job as FOP attorney. Focus your hate in the right direction.

05-26-2011, 03:53 AM
A copy of this link is being forwarded to some of the victims in Mr. Livoti's case for their review and so they may feel free to post their comments on this site. Mr. Livoti is truly a befitting choice of counsel to represent all of these "innocent officers who have been framed". Counsel should have that line down to a tee.

05-26-2011, 02:00 PM
I have known Anthony Livoti for over 20 years, he is one of the most honest people I know. I don't care who he is representing. That is his job as FOP attorney. Focus your hate in the right direction.

For starters, I'm not your b*tch to be redirecting me anywhere. I turn my "Focus" to the corrupted public officials plaguing all levels of our government. After all, somebody has to stand up to the crooked politicians since blind idiots like you chose to look the other way.

Lets see what the 28,000 victims of the Ponzi scheme think about Livoti. You claim to know Livoti for over 20 years, but apparently you didn't know him well enough to know he wasn't an honest man. Yes, I agree that it's Livoti's job to represent the dirty cops in the Golden Beach Police Department as an attorney for the FOP, and it was also Livoti's job to look after the best interest of his 28,000 clients now turned into victims. Livoti only cares about power, money, greed, and has no interest in been an honest man.

Michael McNerney was also a well known lawyer in the South Florida area, and people that knew him were shocked to hear the news. McNerney's acquaintances were also quick to come to his defense, and claim he was an honest man. My question is, why did McNerney plead guilty on May 20, 2011 to Mail and Wire Fraud Conspiracy in the sale of life insurance policies ? McNerney sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 26. What are the chances McNerney will get a less sentence time than his colleague Scott Rothstein.

Scott Rothstein was another well known lawyer in South Florida. Rothstein is now a disbarred attorney who admitted operating a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme, was sentenced to 50 years in prison by a Florida judge.

05-26-2011, 02:01 PM

For starters, I'm not your b*tch to be redirecting me anywhere. I turn my "Focus" to the corrupted public officials plaguing all levels of our government. After all, somebody has to stand up to the crooked politicians since blind idiots like you chose to look the other way.

Lets see what the 28,000 victims of the Ponzi scheme think about Livoti. You claim to know Livoti for over 20 years, but apparently you didn't know him well enough to know he wasn't an honest man. Yes, I agree that it's Livoti's job to represent the dirty cops in the Golden Beach Police Department as an attorney for the FOP, and it was also Livoti's job to look after the best interest of his 28,000 clients now turned into victims. Livoti only cares about power, money, greed, and has no interest in been an honest man.

Michael McNerney was also a well known lawyer in the South Florida area, and people that knew him were shocked to hear the news. McNerney's acquaintances were also quick to come to his defense, and claim he was an honest man. My question is, why did McNerney plead guilty on May 20, 2011 to Mail and Wire Fraud Conspiracy in the sale of life insurance policies ? McNerney sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 26. What are the chances McNerney will get a less sentence time than his colleague Scott Rothstein.

Scott Rothstein was another well known lawyer in South Florida. Rothstein is now a disbarred attorney who admitted operating a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme, was sentenced to 50 years in prison by a Florida judge.

05-26-2011, 11:22 PM
For starters, I'm not your b*tch to be redirecting me anywhere.

Who are you the Town Manager...Biatch... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Update: "Honest" Anthony was convicted of Fraud last week! Check Miami Herald for details.

12-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Update: "Honest" Anthony was convicted of Fraud last week! Check Miami Herald for details.
Is this All you Got?
This is no victory for you or your little Federal Convicts.
The guys will soon have there cases dropped,and they did not ask for Livoti you ****ing moron, he was assigned to them you douce bag . So if this is All you got your a bigger loser then we all thought.
If you want to talk victory, go and see your two convicted federal buddies get taken away by Federal Marshals on Jan 9th, 2014 @ 10am.
Con Air for them.
Now that's a ****ing victory!!!!
PS: any media been doing any request to expose the true losers of Golden Beach,Fdle,Miami Dade?
Second round of victory coming for us!!!
Whales be prepared to have your fat blowholes exposed.

12-11-2013, 08:00 PM
34 Days of freedom left

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker

12-14-2013, 07:56 PM
[quote="Gangsta"]Criminal minds think alike. Perfect choice by the FOP to use Anthony Livoti Jr. to represent part of the Golden Beach mob in their criminal trials. Mr. McNerney who happens to be Mr. Livoti's crime partner jumped ship by pleading guilty on May 20, 2011. Mmmmm, two things that Mr. Livoti has in common with the golden beach clowns he is representing are: 1) They are felons 2) jail numbers

Well, well, well, look who is the convicted felons now, none other than Rachael and Tommy...here is the difference the Golden beach guys will shortly be exonerated why you ask?
Because they are innocent. That is why the state continues to ask for continuences. Because the state knows the probable cause was made up, fabricated, BOGUS. The state now realizes who the true criminals are. They all know what they did is improper and criminal. And soon, very soon everyone else is going to see the real proof and who is actually the criminals.

Unlike you, Rachael and Tommy, you now have the distinct pleasure to call yourselves "CONVICTED FELONS". What's the matter Tommy, you did not "have someone on the inside that would handle this for you"? What's the matter, "your connection on the inside" could not pull any strings for you. I guess his/her power was not enough to get to the federal agents or the federal prosecutor. Don't worry , soon enough he/she may have their opportunity to get up close and personal with the federal system.
So in closing, look who are the felons now!!!!! :snicker:
Look who has the jail numbers now :snicker:
Don't worry though, you will be sure to get a subscription to gun magazines and you will have plenty of time to have fantasies of the life you once knew, but that is all they will ever be for the rest of your lives. A FANTASY!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

MR & MRS ETHICS!!!!! :evil:

P.S. CELL PHONE RECORDS DO NOT LIE NOR DUE PHOTOS, DID YOU EVER SOCIALIZE WITH "YOUR CONNECTION ON THE INSIDE "AND IT WAS CAPTURED ON VIDEO?

GOOD DAY CONVICTED FELONS!!!

12-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Criminal minds think alike. Perfect choice by the FOP to use Anthony Livoti Jr. to represent part of the Golden Beach mob in their criminal trials. Mr. McNerney who happens to be Mr. Livoti's crime partner jumped ship by pleading guilty on May 20, 2011. Mmmmm, two things that Mr. Livoti has in common with the golden beach clowns he is representing are: 1) They are felons 2) jail numbers

Well, well, well, look who is the convicted felons now, none other than Rachael and Tommy...here is the difference the Golden beach guys will shortly be exonerated why you ask?
Because they are innocent. That is why the state continues to ask for continuences. Because the state knows the probable cause was made up, fabricated, BOGUS. The state now realizes who the true criminals are. They all know what they did is improper and criminal. And soon, very soon everyone else is going to see the real proof and who is actually the criminals.

Unlike you, Rachael and Tommy, you now have the distinct pleasure to call yourselves "CONVICTED FELONS". What's the matter Tommy, you did not "have someone on the inside that would handle this for you"? What's the matter, "your connection on the inside" could not pull any strings for you. I guess his/her power was not enough to get to the federal agents or the federal prosecutor. Don't worry , soon enough he/she may have their opportunity to get up close and personal with the federal system.
Don't worry though, you will be sure to get a subscription to gun magazines and you will have plenty of time to have fantasies of the life you once knew, but that is all they will ever be for the rest of your lives. A FANTASY!!!

P.S. CELL PHONE RECORDS DO NOT LIE NOR DUE PHOTOS, DID YOU EVER SOCIALIZE WITH "YOUR CONNECTION ON THE INSIDE "AND IT WAS CAPTURED ON VIDEO?

25 TO GO, SHAGGY!!!

12-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Criminal minds think alike. Perfect choice by the FOP to use Anthony Livoti Jr. to represent part of the Golden Beach mob in their criminal trials. Mr. McNerney who happens to be Mr. Livoti's crime partner jumped ship by pleading guilty on May 20, 2011. Mmmmm, two things that Mr. Livoti has in common with the golden beach clowns he is representing are: 1) They are felons 2) jail numbers

25 TO GO, SHAGGY!!!

Just for the record, they did socialize with " the connection in the inside that would handle this for her" and yes it was captured on video!!!
24 days to go!!! Damn it!!!

12-25-2013, 06:44 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MS. BEST ATTORNEY MONEY CAN BUY
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-25-2013, 10:18 PM
15 FREE WAKE UPS LEFT

12-26-2013, 08:01 PM
14 DAYS OF FREEDOM LEFT, "GANGSTA"!!!!!!

12-28-2013, 08:15 PM
"GANGSTA"SAYS ONLY TWELVE DAYS OF FREEDOM LEFT, OUCH THAT IS GOING TO LEAVE A MARK!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-29-2013, 10:03 PM
GANGSTA..YOU HAVE 264 HOURS OF FREEDOM LEFT!!!

12-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Wish I had that time back.

12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Hey "GANGSTA" You have less than 240 hours to see how much of a "GANGSTA" YOU ARE NOT....PUSSIES!!!

12-31-2013, 07:35 PM
216 hours or 9 days of freedom left
I "almost" feel sorry for you. Until I go back and read all the bullshit you posted on any one of your 149 strings you started. The photos and the personal information you so willingly posted to get a cheap thrill. You are in the exact position you deserve to be in...The true criminals are exposed!!!!
That is going to make 2014 a GREAT YEAR!!!

01-01-2014, 08:48 PM
216 hours or 9 days of freedom left
I "almost" feel sorry for you. Until I go back and read all the bullshit you posted on any one of your 149 strings you started. The photos and the personal information you so willingly posted to get a cheap thrill. You are in the exact position you deserve to be in...The true criminals are exposed!!!!
That is going to make 2014 a GREAT YEAR!!!

Right on point with this for three years they threatened and harassed good people while they and their co-conspirators basked in what they thought was glory, not anymore. Time for all the victims of your very well executed conspiracy to enjoy this very joyous occasion and know that those who participated in the conspiracy will very shortly be exposed , first by the media then in civil court and maybe, just maybe criminal court as well.
With that said, the organizers of the conspiracy have a short 192 hours of freedom left
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Less than 96 hours of potential freedom left for some time to come!!!
:snicker: :snicker: