PDA

View Full Version : Racisim at SPD

05-24-2011, 09:15 PM
HERE IS EXCERPT OF AN EMAIL BY THE HOMELAND SECURITY SERGEANT M. Vans Spant **
REFERENCING *TO URBAN (AFRICAN AMERICAN) BEACH WEEK. IT WAS SENT TO ALL SERGEANTS AND ABOVE

"... We (luckily) won’t have an event of this magnitude occurring within our Reservations anytime soon...."

Now i know why there are No Black or Hispanic Sergeants or Command Staff at SPD....*

05-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Is that the same as the ordering your OFFICERS to keep the blacks and spanish people off of the reservations???? LIKE I WAS ORDERED TO DO SO! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? OR THE REGGEA FESTS THAT WE USED TO HOST..................MAKING THINGS UP ABOUT ISLAND PPL.

THATS WHY THEY HIRED SGT. COTTONMOUTH IN TRAINING WITH HIS NAZI TATTOO ON HIS RING FINGER...........MARRIED TO WHITE POWER THATS THE GUY YOU WANT WORKING FOR THE TRIBE?????????? (SHAKING MY HEAD) :roll:

THATS OK RIGHT COMMAND, OR WHEN YOU ASKED " WHAT FLAVOR DRINKS DO THEY HAVE AT THE COMIC CLUB WATERMELON" WHEN WE WERE ORDERED TO GET THE BLACKS AWAY FROM THERE, HARRASSING COLLEGE KIDS ACTING LIKE THEY WERE GANG BANGERS, DIDNT WANT TO MESS UP THE HARDROCKS WHITE CROWDS RIGHT?

05-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Funny thing is No one will complain on this Email because he is one of Wills "Appointed" Sergeants that never took a promotion test and was given stripes afrer being here only 3 months because of who he knows. Now Dufus will not put him in an IA or reprimand him because " no one made a complaint", God forbid one of
His drunk or high family members makes a complaint someone is getting suspended. Morale is low the end us near. I would not be surprised if Wet Willys family ends up as messed up as Casey Anthonys family

05-25-2011, 01:26 PM
I would burn up all my vacation time TOO if I knew I was getting fire soon.........................................food for thought.

Its rare in police work that the guys who screwed you over get the same treatment that they gave to you, this is going to be such a great momment, its a shame that I will not be the one to give you the walking order, but sweet justice will be just being in the room as YOU WALK AWAY WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, why are you and your command on a rampage trying to find out who is leaking info about your SO CALLED GREAT DEPT.

If you treated officers and people good here, you would not have this problem, if you didnt LIE to your workers, you wouldnt have this problem, if you didnt do IA's on all your guys and gals who were good, you wouldnt have this problem-

(so dont wonder how this can happen)

WHEN 401K RUNS OUT? HOW WILL YOUR FEED YOUR KIDS OR DOGS? WHEN THERE ARE NO JOBS TO GET? LIGHT BILL? GAS? HOUSE? LIFE WILL STACK UPON YOU, SURE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :roll:

have a great day kids, change is a few weeks away-

05-25-2011, 02:05 PM
How does it feel to be walking on "eggshells" everyday at work you scumbag ! Now you know how we all felt for the last 3 years since your lying, deceitful @$$ and merry men of suckups got here ! I can't wait to see people leave like dc and his gambling problems or lc who's never taken a test and can't even walk or let's talk about the spineless snake in the grass pm who hates confirmation and screws everyone behind there back . As a matter of fact you have so many new people I don't even know whos in your command staff anymore, all I know its pretty screwed up that you have these people talk to us and preach to us about community contacts when none of your guys have never been on the road or know who or where they live. Second, I'm sure its killing our beloved chief that the fire chief is the new public safety officer ! Lol sucks that I know you would make fun of him behind his back and it must suck for you that you didn't make acting public safety officer , karma sucks and your the prime example of it ! BTW nobody cares about your stupid chiefs letters letters anymore so stop writing em

- signed, very hopeful

05-25-2011, 06:12 PM
THE ONCE UNSINKABLE TITANIC WAS ONCE ON TOP, NOW LIKE YOU, WHO HAS JUST HIT A FLOATING ICEBURG, WILL BE ON THE BOTTOM, WHERE YOU BELONG. DONT WORRY WE ARE HUNGRY SHARKS AND WILL RIP TO SHREADS WHAT EVER TRIES TO FLOAT :evil:

ENJOY YOUR LONG JOURNEY TO THE BOTTOM SLUG!

:snicker: CHIEF AND ADMIN'S BUDDY SQUAD :snicker: WHAT A JOKE

05-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Quiet before the storm as you see in Hollywood hallways of SPD? Will's face shows worry? Auer and lightbourn cant find no-one to screw over? Ret and norton hold each-other as they wonder ???? Connel and Rev. stare at the walls.

Oh my little puppets, kitty cat got your tounge? its not personal, just KARMA- KARMA in your coffe, KARMA in your face, KARMA all over your arses! eat it up baby :snicker:

have a wonderful day kids.

05-27-2011, 02:21 PM
REFERENCING *TO URBAN (AFRICAN AMERICAN) BEACH WEEK. IT WAS SENT TO ALL SERGEANTS AND ABOVE

"... We (luckily) won’t have an event of this magnitude occurring within our Reservations anytime soon...."

Now i know why there are No Black or Hispanic Sergeants or Command Staff at SPD....*

And the problem with that quote is? Read it. It speaks to the SIZE of the event, NOT the content. Do you guys ever realize WHY you're working for SPD and NOT elsewhere? Y'all know the reason, it's simply too difficult to admit.

05-27-2011, 04:29 PM

And the problem with that quote is? Read it. It speaks to the SIZE of the event, NOT the content. Do you guys ever realize WHY you're working for SPD and NOT elsewhere? Y'all know the reason, it's simply too difficult to admit.

OK know it all, the SIZE THEORY does not hol water.......ever heard of the Fish or Langorado (sic)?
Last time I checked, they were on a Seminole reservation and the SIZE was quite large.

05-28-2011, 06:04 PM

Where does it refer to color? It's widely know "freaknic" is a massive amount of people, regardless of color. The fact you want to tie "urban/african american to the event is not the doing of the original content but the person crying over it.

05-29-2011, 02:05 AM
[quote="malcom x":1z0zh0nc]

Where does it refer to color? It's widely know "freaknic" is a massive amount of people, regardless of color. The fact you want to tie "urban/african american to the event is not the doing of the original content but the person crying over it.[/quote:1z0zh0nc]

it doesnt. There is one discrimination, the type against anyone who is not tribal. We have our own brothers and sisters in blue who will run past you in the hall and not pay you any attention so they can go and kiss some tribal members @zz. Explain how you can have EEO on an application then voice native american preference. Sad thing is that you have officers who will go out of there way for indians and not for anyone else. The ones that do, and when you do that, you make me ill