PDA

View Full Version : Monday Leadership Slam!

05-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I told you everybody was jumping ship. Who do you think Monday AMs Leadership Meassage was aimed at?
Repent Your Wrongs…
…those who do not admit their faults have the most to fear.
Is Dufus and the band of juvenile delinquents back from DC yet? I can't wait to spit on him as he is walking out the door.

05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
We have no leadership, all I have been seeing is LITTLE ****-A-ROACHES, runing around very nervously, wondering if anyone has heard something new. :roll:

Why are they soooooo scared now, you see- you ran this agency with fear, now you run around this agency IN FEAR!
Oh how the world turns!

Cant go to corrections, the state is closing 8 jails over 200 persons per jail no work?

Most agencies have a freeze or pay 30,000 a year? From what you are paid now, can you live on 30,000 a year? Do you know how to fill out an application right?

On you applications, the exp: section will read as following- great butt kisser, Back stabber, will jam up fellow officer, false statements, works well with snakes, company man :snicker: , I do what I want and to hell with everyone else that I will step on to get ahead. Sir yes Sir :mrgreen:

just what other agencies are looking for RIGHT? :shock:

You guys really need to hurry and get out, I have alot of cleaning to do and I need my Office space-

05-19-2011, 03:15 AM
We believe tampa res is out of control. When will hired that 72 year old LT did he do a background on him. This is just a question did tampa run him off for saying the N word? We are requesting his IA file. The backgrounds should be here this week. We are not going to mention any names. The new chairman will get them. Any info pass it on thanks.

05-19-2011, 03:21 AM
We believe tampa res is out of control. When will hired that 72 year old LT did he do a background on him. This is just a question did tampa run him off for saying the N word? We are requesting his IA file. The backgrounds should be here this week. We are not going to mention any names. The new chairman will get them. Any info pass it on thanks.
Thanks Auer.

05-19-2011, 11:27 AM
WHAT A JOKE :snicker: -------------------HOOKING UP YOUR BUDDIES AT ITS BEST :snicker:

MAN DO WE HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO.........HOUSE CLEANING, TAKING OUT THE TRASH, FIXING BROKEN WINDOWS :snicker: , SPRAYING DOWN THE PLACE FOR ROACHES...........................CLEANING OUT THE RAT TRAPS. LOTS OF WORK!

05-19-2011, 12:14 PM
WHAT A JOKE :snicker: -------------------HOOKING UP YOUR BUDDIES AT ITS BEST :snicker:

MAN DO WE HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO.........HOUSE CLEANING, TAKING OUT THE TRASH, FIXING BROKEN WINDOWS :snicker: , SPRAYING DOWN THE PLACE FOR ROACHES...........................CLEANING OUT THE RAT TRAPS. LOTS OF WORK!

That's good, then you should have a ton of jobs available for those of us looking to work once the dead weight and morale killers are gone. :mrgreen:

05-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Those of you that are honest will be rewarded. The people that willie gave rank should be gone. Billie is reading this site.

05-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Is Wheeler really gone? If so that is willie's dream job! He would then be able to teach all of you the true meaning of leadership. You should support your leaders but some of you would rather rip him. O.K. I am wrong in the case. Willie will not go away right away it will be about 90 days. Maybe, willie will be a consulant to the new chief...... :D :devil: Karma Baby

05-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Consultant to the KEEBLER ELVES, is more like it? Friends close to will have already stated that he cant stand it any more, He told me " I DONE, I AM GOING TO JUST WALK AWAY AN FORGET THIS MESS" he has already given up. Putting on re enactments of (bang bangs) that occured years ago, try to re open old cases? To mess his new bosses name up? PLAY POLITICS, HUGH- You picked the wrong side this time----------------ooops! better flip him over, the GRILLING is still on, and you think other agencies want you? :snicker:

JAMES BILLIE DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE AROUND HIM, HES KNOWS HOW YOU TRIED TO SCREW HIM, AND HELPED OTHER TRIBAL OFFICALS TO SCREW HIM TOO- :shock:

NEVER FORGET, JAMES DIDNT! :roll:

05-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Willy Willy Willy you find so many ways to disappoint me!!!!! Finally they caught you with your "lil" Willy out. WOW!!!!! You enforce the take home car policy so much, that your LT Carry uses his car to gamble at the creek???

Would you like the photos????? Or maybe JAMES E BILLIE would??? Or better yet get the surveillance video from the creek.

Funny how you show favoritism on IA's and how the REAL officer safety issues like the escape prisoner running down 441 doesn't really worry you, as much as stupid duty belt. But you take things to personal and now that officer is paying the consequences for taking a stand against you, and I'm not talking about Punky Brewster.

Which by the way you Dingell Berry is a Felony and not a misd like you told the Hollywood PD???? Ummm there is a book called the FLORIDA STATE STATUES which will tell you that.

Or better yet the SEXUAL HARRASMENT case you sweep under the rug for old Frankie "Hot Pants" Light fixture. Funny how "Hot Pants" can't chase down a 21 subject, but can sure chase a skirt. Sorry "Hot Pant" didn’t mean to throw you under the bus, but hey"I only collect facts" just like you told me.

Hey J "Sugar Foot", how was the trip to Tampa to get the old personal war wagon. Did you enjoy the Sgt driving u in the mark vehicle? Hey Sugar Foot to show you, I’ am not mad at u, I will get you a farewell present ( :snicker: A big parrot for your left shoulder). Maybe you can get a job as a fill in for Capt Morgan. :devil:

05-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Willy Willy Willy you find so many ways to disappoint me!!!!! Finally they caught you with your "lil" Willy out. WOW!!!!! You enforce the take home car policy so much, that your LT Carry uses his car to gamble at the creek???

Would you like the photos????? Or maybe JAMES E BILLIE would??? Or better yet get the surveillance video from the creek.

Funny how you show favoritism on IA's and how the REAL officer safety issues like the escape prisoner running down 441 doesn't really worry you, as much as stupid duty belt. But you take things to personal and now that officer is paying the consequences for taking a stand against you, and I'm not talking about Punky Brewster.

Which by the way you Dingell Berry is a Felony and not a misd like you told the Hollywood PD???? Ummm there is a book called the FLORIDA STATE STATUES which will tell you that.

Or better yet the SEXUAL HARRASMENT case you sweep under the rug for old Frankie "Hot Pants" Light fixture. Funny how "Hot Pants" can't chase down a 21 subject, but can sure chase a skirt. Sorry "Hot Pant" didn’t mean to throw you under the bus, but hey"I only collect facts" just like you told me.

Hey J "Sugar Foot", how was the trip to Tampa to get the old personal war wagon. Did you enjoy the Sgt driving u in the mark vehicle? Hey Sugar Foot to show you, I’ am not mad at u, I will get you a farewell present ( :snicker: A big parrot for your left shoulder). Maybe you can get a job as a fill in for Capt Morgan. :devil:

05-19-2011, 10:37 PM

:

What is the big deal..he is just paying for the car... lol :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

05-20-2011, 11:59 AM
So many of your command and people are caught doing these things, leave before we get the chance to do an IA on you! :shock:

Treating others the same as they were treated.............. :roll: .......................day by day were coming soon- :snicker:

05-20-2011, 04:04 PM
So many of your command and people are caught doing these things, leave before we get the chance to do an IA on you! :shock:

Treating others the same as they were treated.............. :roll: .......................day by day were coming soon- :snicker: Will knows he is responsible, there will be an IA (slam dunk). There could be criminal charges. Will has no idea.

05-20-2011, 08:00 PM
MAN THIS CUP OF KARMA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET :lol:

IS IT CHRISTMAS TIME ? HO HO HO :snicker:

05-21-2011, 01:33 AM
This is too funny! In your, "Welcome. Home Juvy Delinquents / Farewell Wheeler" *address, you did not *mention his name or mention his "service to the Seminole Tribe of Florida. You try to separate yourself from Wheeler and send a message that he is the reason behind *all the SPD problems. NOT SO! You are the reason and you will be fired shortly. I am a Sergeant and here to tell you that I will not read your message in roll call. *The troops hate you. And I backstab you every chance I get. you did me dirty and you know it. You fear me and I "saw" your wife in the Miccosukee Peking Lot. *Before the finale, I had your women call her mother and recite all your ******* children's names in Creek! I run this Department!*Your attempt to try to separate yourself from wheeler was unsuccessful. all your command staff is trying to separate themselves from you. Hope you had a good time in DC with Lieutenant Garrison.... her husband quite because of you.

05-21-2011, 02:13 AM
Oh, that was a good one. I was hoping on someone commenting on his pathetic excuse for a "pc" chiefs message. It's funny while you were riding high on your horse, you would take every chance to slam individuals and officers in your chiefs letters, but now that you know your done you give us a pathetic excuse of a message to be more "pc" to be one of our friends ! You're no friend of mine my friend you are a cowardly pathetic excuse of molecules. You make fun of everyone in the agency behind there backs you swear your sh.t don't stink oh but it does. Oh continuing on the last comment don't worry everyone in the department knows who wears the pants in your household ... lol we all know that's why you come to work acting like the top dog . BTW you need chapststick you slimy greasy sob ! Oh and make sure you use the visitor entrances at the gates and roll down your window when you come to visit on reservation.. you know they/csa have to check in all visitors

05-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Will you should leave, this does not look good. You tried to put fear in everyone. Well you didn't, we use this site to communicate. All the agencies are laughing at you and have no respect. When you talk to us and cry, see a doctor, we think you need one. The tribal members agree. James is going to fire you, fact. We wish you well.

05-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know the number to the COAST GUARD? This ship is sinking, with NO life raft! I havent seen this many swings even in a Mike Tyson fight :shock: Truely is the current command staff this bad? A friend told me to read about Seminole here, said that there maybe some work coming here soon? Is this true? If they replace the command now, who will it be? are they good to work for?

thankx,

05-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Does anyone know why will hired all these capt. and Lt's. He is totally perceived as a dictator. The tribe has suffered. Wheeler knows what were talking about. What a waste.

05-23-2011, 04:03 PM
The new chairman will have new directors. Change will be here shortly.

05-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Is it true? did they put the fire chief as acting Wheelers Job? Why not put will? he would cut off his hand for that job? hummmmm? doesnt look good willy! What are you going to do without the chief title? Thats all you care about is a title and some collar brass to show off, "look at me" to hell with everyone else that YOU have stepped on to get where you are.

Why do you talk so bad about your new boss? Did you think I didnt hear you when you said that little comment to Capt. Rowland? who agreed with you and your comments. thats bad, real bad- james knows-

05-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Is it true? did they put the fire chief as acting Wheelers Job? Why not put will? he would cut off his hand for that job? hummmmm? doesnt look good willy! What are you going to do without the chief title? Thats all you care about is a title and some collar brass to show off, "look at me" to hell with everyone else that YOU have stepped on to get where you are.

Why do you talk so bad about your new boss? Did you think I didnt hear you when you said that little comment to Capt. Rowland? who agreed with you and your comments. thats bad, real bad- james knows-
JAMES ALL THESE GUYS WILL HIRED AND PROMOTED TALKED BAD NEWS ABOUT YOU. WE NEED CHANGE, SAVE US, THANKS.

05-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Why is it that when WILL came here, he ran off alot of GOOD People? He also didnt just ask them to leave, but made things up and told bold face LIES about them so that they could not get jobs to support thier families? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? He has a second plan retirement, as long as he is married and gets his wifes dividens. He is like a leech, sucks all the blood then moves to the next butt kisser?

Chief Bille Sir, I am no one, but once worked for the Tribe, I must say I have seen this man do very wrong and down right nasty things to people that were hard workers and treated everyone the right way. No, I never went to his house and had BBQ's, No I never went on trips with him, I just never kiss his butt nor SOLD OUT to my fellow BROTHER or SISTER OFFICER. Guess thats why im not working under him NOW. I know that you are bring some great changes to the TRIBE, I am glad to hear that, Hopefully you see what kind of FAKE man this is acting like a cop and a police chief, you should take him OUT as SOON as possible before he tries even more things to ruin your name, like has already done before the elections when he FAILED to get negative things about you opened and out in public. HES NOT A GOOD LEADER OR MAN! and all his buddies here are just the same TRASH!

GOD SPEED-

05-23-2011, 11:05 PM
We have received several past applications that will filled out, funny, some are different. This doesn't look good, Willy.

05-24-2011, 12:13 AM
well everytime a new position comes out, he changed the rules on the test and interviews to make it so that his friends would get the job over guys and gals who have been with seminole for years! :x

Listen guys a great FUNDRAISER to help officers who need help check it out:

I think Kipper and Rowland should become circus clown Midgets and tour the state, how many can you fit in a volkswagon??????????????? Oh I forgot thier heads are tooo big! Auer and lightbourn could be the Jack As-es in the parade, with cottonmouth cleaning the poop at the end- again, this is strictly for funraiser, any ideas? :D

Hey did I forget my lotion at the pool party in Okeechobee? When your done with the wife send her back, never mind keep her! :snicker:

05-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Why is it that when WILL came here, he ran off alot of GOOD People? He also didnt just ask them to leave, but made things up and told bold face LIES about them so that they could not get jobs to support thier families? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? He has a second plan retirement, as long as he is married and gets his wifes dividens. He is like a leech, sucks all the blood then moves to the next butt kisser?

Chief Bille Sir, I am no one, but once worked for the Tribe, I must say I have seen this man do very wrong and down right nasty things to people that were hard workers and treated everyone the right way. No, I never went to his house and had BBQ's, No I never went on trips with him, I just never kiss his butt nor SOLD OUT to my fellow BROTHER or SISTER OFFICER. Guess thats why im not working under him NOW. I know that you are bring some great changes to the TRIBE, I am glad to hear that, Hopefully you see what kind of FAKE man this is acting like a cop and a police chief, you should take him OUT as SOON as possible before he tries even more things to ruin your name, like has already done before the elections when he FAILED to get negative things about you opened and out in public. HES NOT A GOOD LEADER OR MAN! and all his buddies here are just the same TRASH!

GOD SPEED-

Chief Billie Sir I do agree with my brother in blue, I as well have the same faith. I Stood up as a man that I'm agaisnt all that Will threw at me (to me he hasn't earn my respect, to be call a chief). I worked my butt off for the Seminole Tribe and well I wasnt even given the answer to my bogus IA's nor faced like a man. Sadly I could put my life in danger for the Tribe, as all my brothers and sister do and not even have the right to be heard by WILL and his ADM. Yet they bad mouth me to other Law Enforcement Agencies???? Were is the Justice here???

I ask you to please give all those, he bad mouth, ruin or even tried to ruin our careers. The justice we deserve or atleast heard us out.

Congrats our your new positon.

05-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Chief Billie will bring in a police chief that he can trust and knows. This dept. needs cleaning.