PDA

View Full Version : aren't Lt's at MPD wonderful :)

05-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Chief we the rank and file support you 110% percent! Aren't MPD lt's the best? Since the chief has been here several of you have done nothing but attempt to undermine him. With this said he has beat you at every turn. It is so funny hahaha to hear you speak " Iam going to be chief ,or am going to be promoted hahahaha. The only way you guys are going to be promoted is the day you retire hahahaha...We and I do mean we the rank and file are tired of you are your folish attempts to come to power. Do you really think leaked stories to the media or attempting to discredit a unit at mpd will get you promoted? You aren't even making a dent!!! Hahaha a once proud rank has been reduce to botton feeders... in all your silliness you forgot one thing we the rank and file are the department and not your sacrificial lambs...

Mode this post does not violate any terms of this site. It is based on facts and is in support of our chief. By deleting it you are being biased. If the truth hurts or to much to swallow to bad. The first step to recovery is identifying the problem , finding a solution and then moving forward.

05-16-2011, 02:10 PM
It might not violate the Terms of Use, but it truly butchers the English language. I can't imagine why you have not been promoted yet.

The foul actions of a few misguided Lieutenants, or previous Staff Members, should not be used to slam or attack everyone else. There are over forty Lieutenants in this Department who have no ambition to ever be promoted to a Staff Position. They are happy to make over $100,000 a year, plus overtime, and they can still work off duty jobs.

Remember, envy is the root of all evil. :devil:

05-16-2011, 02:28 PM
I may have butchered the English language but at least I don't crawl on all fours.I am not looking to be promoted dummy just making a factual point!

05-16-2011, 09:33 PM
It might not violate the Terms of Use, but it truly butchers the English language. I can't imagine why you have not been promoted yet.

The foul actions of a few misguided Lieutenants, or previous Staff Members, should not be used to slam or attack everyone else. There are over forty Lieutenants in this Department who have no ambition to ever be promoted to a Staff Position. They are happy to make over $100,000 a year, plus overtime, and they can still work off duty jobs.

Remember, envy is the root of all evil. :devil:

First, it's not envy that is the root of all evil, it is love of money that is that. And MAYBE L-T's in the drop, do not wish higher rank, but the rest want the diamond and or oak leaf. Hope this is of help L-T.

05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I have a favorite lieutenant he gets a free taco