PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah to reopen

05-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Hmm...I guess that case wasn't as great as certain people bragged about.

05-12-2011, 03:42 PM
guys worked well during that investigation, if it didnt go through in the courts then oh well, a lot of times what happens in the courts is beyond our control... bottom line is who cares one way or the other cause now we'll have another detail we can all work

05-13-2011, 04:24 AM
SheMale bragged up a bunch about how that case was historical, right up until it was splashed all over the paper how completely f*%ked up it was, now s/he's claiming it was all the other agency. although the Sh/male has now claimed a new ridiculous lie as his/her own...better than the one about being an olympic alternate and almost as good as the one about being in the 101st Airborne...s/he now claims that s/he was the one who took down Scott Rothstein. according to the former sgt, s/he discovered rothstein ponzi scheme when his firm represented the Cheetah. s/he was going to work it but was "too swamped" so s/he gave the case to the FBI on a silver platter. MM1 i hope you don't pull this post because that story is coming right from its mouth. if s/he doesn't want this ridiculous $h1t aired out s/he needs to keep its mouth shut and stop lying. i mean how is someone this detached from reality still allowed to wear a badge