PDA

View Full Version : Patrol Overtime

05-08-2011, 12:33 AM
What I have seen lately in patrol is the worse case of management I have ever seen. Blom's master plan is to staff all specialized units and use overtime to staff patrol . He has been heard saying he doesn't care because he is out in 6 months. the money he is wasting will result in pay cuts for the rest of us.

Patrol should be fully staffed , it shows his ignorance in basic management. wake up big guy before you run this place in the ground

05-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Hey ding bat. You are obviously a rookie or you would know that under D.C. Frank,we were drafted to work patrol O.T. every freaking day bozo!
Leave the B.S. alone and let the chief run this thing till his DROP is up,come mierda.
In less than a year,we will have an entirely new upper staff and we will see!

05-08-2011, 02:58 AM
What I have seen lately in patrol is the worse case of management I have ever seen. Blom's master plan is to staff all specialized units and use overtime to staff patrol . He has been heard saying he doesn't care because he is out in 6 months. the money he is wasting will result in pay cuts for the rest of us.

Patrol should be fully staffed , it shows his ignorance in basic management. wake up big guy before you run this place in the ground

you must have just got back from your mental tour in mars the city is bankrupt, our pay was cut and i dont think any body in city hall gives a sht about police issues.........on the bright side in less then a year there will be a new billion dollar baseball stadium where you can direct traffic in the hot sun and wave at the county cops in the shade inside the ball park....
go to the next meeting and thank your union for the contribution to the Regalado campaign........yeee peeee

05-08-2011, 04:38 AM
http://scnn99.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/slot_machine_queen.jpg

Who cares about that BS. Keep the focus on the machines you idiot.

05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Why dont we just hire a bunch of rookies and pay them base salary to get drafted? Patrol is running skeleton crew.

05-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Why dont we just hire a bunch of rookies and pay them base salary to get drafted? Patrol is running skeleton crew.
If the Union doesn't get moving, that is exactly what is going to happen, except the skeleton crew will also be made up of rookies.

05-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey Rook, last year Expo saved the city about $5 million in overtime costs and they still cut our salary.
So who gives a rat's ass if overtime is being spent on minimum staffing?

05-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Hey Jackface I see things on a larger scale then you obviously. We keep spending OT to pay these high salary officers(like myself) and the city is broke then we are all gonna get laid off. I dont want that to happen and I dont want the County to take over.

05-09-2011, 01:31 AM
keep staffing non patrol units; asst chiefs office, i.t, admin, off duty office, on and on and on....u guys in patrol r risking ur lives while their interest isn't with ur safety...if not patrol would be overstaffed at all times, period....the scams keep on going...

05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I agree, every other non essential units are staffed except patrol.......yes, they really do care for you guys..

05-10-2011, 12:28 AM
http://scnn99.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/slot_machine_queen.jpg

Quit your BS you loser demoted lieutenant. What you should be concerned about are the Makinitas Stupid!