PDA

View Full Version : S.I.S Exodus

04-27-2011, 02:06 PM
What's going on in M.O.S.T? Why is everyone leaving? Is it because Of F.A.?

04-28-2011, 01:17 PM
It must be. I worked with him on the road and he has the personality of a worm. No wonder only 7 rookies put in for most.

04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Personality of a worm? No, of a trash lid better said. Too many qru guys leaving the unit

04-29-2011, 08:49 PM
F.A is QRU, an Excellent Street Cop and a Good Supevisor. Y don't u ask the people who are leaving why they are, instead of slamming a Good Guy. The M.O.S.T job basically sucks, there is no OT and they get their shift adjusted on the whim of Somohano or anyone else that is too lazy to do their own surveillance work. JRod's move to Narcotics was planned months ago before N.T. left. O.Rod has been trying to leave since he got there because he didn't like the Job. S.O. was allowed to leave in lieu of discipline. How sad that we are so quick to turn on eachother! We have the Best Cops in the County but we gossip like Bitc--s!

04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Street cop ? Lmao. Great supervisor ? Lmfao ! Tembleque eres una Wataka. Take a poll and ask around. El tipo es un 40 mas 3.

04-29-2011, 11:49 PM
tembleque you are what your username says you are... a soft arse puerto rican dessert. How was F.A selected as the M.O.S.T Sgt? I thought M.O.S.T.was labeled an elite unit?

05-02-2011, 03:24 AM
bichote, u r also what ur name implies, un insecto. U r probably one of the people who has gotten in trouble for f__ing up and then likes to blame it on someone else and talk sh_t about them.

05-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Mira "tembleque" aka. N.T. Stop kissing F A 's arse. U don't wear it well. I've worked with that guy on the street and I wasn't impressed. My crew and I were extreamely happy when he left to Sis. With the exception of a couple of his puppets( D.A. And R.A.). I just feel bad for the poor *******s that have to deal with him now.

05-05-2011, 02:37 AM
First and foremost I am not in SIS nor have I ever been. This is nothing but ***** talk guys, really who gives a shit? Sgt B got kicked out, who cares? I don't really think it is bothering him all that much. N.T. got kicked out? Big deal, I am sure he has more serious problems in his life than to worry about that. Now people are ragging on the MOST Sgt? Jesus! Get a life. Look I know him and he was a pretty good street cop. Yes I know, as a Sgt. he is a little paranoid and always errors on the side of caution. Yes he is super picky. Yes. Yes. Yes. Things could be worse, I can think of a ton of other Sgts, that would be way worse and only a few that probably would be much better. Is he a 43? I don't know. Look at our department. Atleast 50% are 43's and I am probably being very generous. Think about it? Just start at the top and work your way down. How many can you count? Then there are the different degrees of 43s. Some are still ok, some are so/so, and some are completely retarded. But guess what? It's like that in every department, just ask around.

05-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Ladies and gentelman I present to u another azzs kisser. Listen dork if u didn't care like u say......you wouldn't even respond and waist ur time. Stop trying to be the United Nations...Mr.Obama and mind ur own business if it doesn't concern u. You're probably the type of cop that 19's old ladies and is always the last to arrive at an armed 29. Soft arse pumpkin pie biatch

05-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Yes me gusta el pumpkin pie. Ass kisser though ..LMAO....giving old lady tickers...more LMAO....last to arrive at 29's....LMAO even more. I won't post anything deragatory and use email courage...what's the point? I'm just stating my opinion, if you don't like it, oh well. Soft? Nah, I'm not the one casting insults over an internet forum. If you have any balls you would go to FA and tell him his a worm or a trash can lid to his face. That's one of the problems in this place people just come here to talk shit about others cuz they do not have the cojones to confront them, so who is the soft one? This forum should be used to express concerns and hopefully find solutions, not trash each other. By the way if you called 3/15 I'd be the first one there if I'm near. Take that to the bank brother!!

05-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Okay great FA has 2 friends guest and tembleque.
I worked for the worm on the road and he is a paranoid. He would have us 05 from our 12 to fix worksheets. The worm is on the top of the Lieutenants list... GOD help us all!!

05-07-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm not so sure that the ones on the list ahead of him are any better though.

05-09-2011, 06:15 PM
FA as a lieutenant!!! Another good test taker gaining rank.
No wonder this department continues to have issues.

05-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Come on guys F.A is not that bad hes just a paranoid nerd. The guy has always been that way.On the road as a Sgt. he would follow u to calls and question every decision u made. The guy must be a nightmare to work for, If he gets made the guy will be everywhere in everyones business. F.A and rosenguas as lt's WOW thats scary. F.A buy a personality soon brother ur as fun as watching grass grow.

05-14-2011, 11:58 PM
You are arse kissas!!! FA is not that bad? He was a nightmare on the road. Paranoid is an under statement. I wonder how the guys in sis feel about him but considering they have pretty much all left I know. Those are all stand up guys. Maybe it's RP and not FA. Either way sis looks like they are in trouble with the 86 leadership they have. I'd rather smash my toe with a hammer than to work with either one of those nazis.

05-16-2011, 12:05 PM
What about Major JS? He is heads the unit.