PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Support from FMPD

04-24-2011, 03:56 AM
I have been here over three years and everyday I see less support for the Officers on the road? The Lt's dont speak to us unless they tell us where to do traffic Op so they can playl their numbers games. Know I can see more and more each day why so many of us is trying to leave. Some have and I am sure more will go before we can get someone that cares.

04-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I have been here over three years and everyday I see less support for the Officers on the road? The Lt's dont speak to us unless they tell us where to do traffic Op so they can playl their numbers games. Know I can see more and more each day why so many of us is trying to leave. Some have and I am sure more will go before we can get someone that cares.

Really? Does your computer lack a spell check or grammar check capability? While the admin might be a disgrace, don't disgrace yourself through ignorance. Sad that you can call yourself an officer when people who aren't complete fools have to work harder for it... :roll:

04-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Not while I am driving the City car using the city gas! Oh this is a policy violation! Oh no! come find me PSB, You cant!

04-28-2011, 03:56 AM

Really? Does your computer lack a spell check or grammar check capability? While the admin might be a disgrace, don't disgrace yourself through ignorance. Sad that you can call yourself an officer when people who aren't complete fools have to work harder for it... :roll:

Are you truly that A N A L about someone's grammar especially when this agency is going to shits!!! You need to get your priority straight brother. :shock: