PDA

View Full Version : Another flex day

04-24-2011, 02:52 AM
Another flex Parade day while normal people are in church are at home! Thanks Chief.

04-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Let me repeat myself, "The Chief doesn't give a D A M N about you!!!". :evil:

04-24-2011, 04:03 PM
So when is the PBA going to step up and get him out of office? Or what can we do if the PBA won't do that, I am sure with family connection with the Chief and the ones on the Baord that are in with the Chief, I am sure they won't do it.

04-24-2011, 06:08 PM
I guess we can go to LEO affiars on our lap tops since Sgt Vic can abuse the internet Policy.
Did we have someone get writen up for that?

04-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Thank you for wireless, I am sitting here in my car, running of course! This is not a Holy event! this is a zoo and it is sad that the City would let this occure in the city limits. The worst part is the Chief and his crew support this and will not stand up to say something about this waste of man power.
We need a new Chief now. I am glad I live in the Cape.

04-26-2011, 02:10 PM
To all of you who are calling all the people in power cowards. Lets see you put together a vote of no confindence on the Chief.. Go to HR and get the ball rolling if your not a coward.

04-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Why can't you people get back to work. Well, you would actually have to work in the first place to actually go back to work. All you do is complain. If you are not happy just leave. There are many of people who would take your job. Do you get paid a decent wage? Do you have benefits? Do you have to do a report for every little call like the Cape? No! If you spent have as much time focusing on actual work than this website you would be a halfway decent police officer!

04-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Well thank you Richie boy"" or is it Hoover stop watch? For the other statement before regarding the vote, No dont go to City Hall, they wont do anything, they work with the Admin, do you think they want to have to do a search for a new Chief? We as a group have to step up and ask the Union to do the VOTE, I have already asked and was told that we have to be united to do it and support each other before they could it.
Let's all work together and be strong in numbers, i know all of teh road shifts are together, Now you just ahve to get the speacial units on Board.
I know most of the SIG is and has been ready. Det Div is ready! Get the task force next. You know who they are.

04-27-2011, 04:13 PM
We got f---- again for the Easter Parade. Thanks Doug. We love you too!