PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Thomas

04-21-2011, 11:55 AM
I am not familiar with the politics in FM but was wondering who this guy is. Saw him on the news bashing all the hard woring cops I meet everyday. I tried to look it up but cant find a thing. I was told that he is unemployed and lives with his mother. If this is true how is it that he has become a spokesperson for the minority community, What the heck is going on in FM?

04-28-2011, 04:54 AM
Because everyone in this city doesn't work, lives with their mama, gets gov't assistance, and commits crimes to make money... Therefore, they love him!

04-30-2011, 11:48 PM
Because everyone in this city doesn't work, lives with their mama, gets gov't assistance, and commits crimes to make money... Therefore, they love him!

You must be one of the so-called "cops" that works everything south of 82. Probably scared everythime you see people like Anthony Thomas. If Im not mistaken Cape or Lehigh does not have 100 employment, I know that some in Cape live with their mommys, and as far as welfare look up the percentage of who is getting govt assistance. You will be surprised buddy boy. So dont get jealous because Anthony scares you. Go talk to the man sometime and stop being a puss?