PDA

View Full Version : He was a sweete boy part 9

04-19-2011, 11:25 AM
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police said they were forced to fire on a South Florida man accused of shooting an officer in the foot last Friday.

The incident occurred at around 11 p.m. Monday at a home along 171st Street and Northwest 46th Avenue during a standoff with SRT. Police said leads led them to the Miami Gardens home that Durall Miller was hiding out in. "At some time during this negotiation, contact was made with Durall Miller," said Miami Dade Police PIO Lieutenant Rosanna Cordero-Stutz. "He approached the front door, opened the door. Our SRT officers were speaking to him and ordering him to step out of the residence."

Police said Miller refused to comply with these demands and then threatened the officers. "Durall Miller then made threatening statements to our officers, telling them that he would shoot them with an AK-47 that he had," said Cordero-Stutz. "At some point during that encounter Durall Miller, at the doorway, reached down in a threatening manner and our SRT officers were forced to shoot him."

Miller, 24, died on the scene.

Miller's brother disputes officers' claim. "I know my little brother. I know my brother pretty good," said Durand Miller. "He may have his wrongs that he did, or whatnot, with the law, but whatever the situation may be, my brother is not that type of guy that they're trying to label him as."

Police said three days ago, Miami-Dade Police tried pulling over a white van that Miller was riding in, in connection to a domestic violence case. According to police, when two Miami-Dade Police officers got out of the police car, Miller began firing shots at them. One officer was shot in the foot. On Monday, police released video that captured the ordeal and the van speeding away from the scene.

Miller tried to hitch a ride onto the vehicle but ended up fleeing the scene on foot.

Police and Crime Scene Investigators remain on scene as of Tuesday morning for further investigation

He was a sweete boy and the devil called upon him to BURN IN HELL!!!!!!! :devil: !CANCEL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
By the way he WAS a black man...

I'M OUT!!!

04-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Thank god another dangerous animal put down. Now me and family and friends and the rest of the police world can sleep a little sounder knowing that this basterd is dead. As for his brother please put his sorry, dumb ass in jail for supporting that trash. Rev. Dunn any comments - *****es, grips, or complaints on how this situation was handled. Don't give me no bullshit that all of that situation occurred outside the city of Miami. Crime sees no boundaries or jurisdictions. An animal or corrupt politician can still affect people no matter where they live. God bless and survive another day.

04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Quick Regalado, have commisioner Dumm blaim Exposito

04-19-2011, 02:22 PM
No need to, Dunn is aware and congradulates the police for a job well done. He condones the 07'ing of a violent felon that shoots a police officer. Its when a police officer shoots to death an unarmed innocent man is when he gets upset. I guess you still dont get that, lol.

04-19-2011, 03:06 PM
No need to, Dunn is aware and congradulates the police for a job well done. He condones the 07'ing of a violent felon that shoots a police officer. Its when a police officer shoots to death an unarmed innocent man is when he gets upset. I guess you still dont get that, lol.

Ummm... this offender was unarmed and made a threatening move you SHIT FOR BRAINS.!!!!!!!Thats a qru shooting of A BLACK MAN yet again. Whats wrong with todays black culture, so violent....

04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
BIRTH CERTIFICATE CANCELED, CAN I GET AN AMEN

04-19-2011, 05:24 PM
BIRTH CERTIFICATE CANCELED, CAN I GET AN AMEN

AMEM ,my brother. Another animal down.

04-19-2011, 06:28 PM

Ummm... this offender was unarmed and made a threatening move you shizzat FOR BRAINS.!!!!!!!Thats a qru shooting of A BLACK MAN yet again. Whats wrong with todays black culture, so violent....
You are the shizzat bor brains, the offender was barrackaded making threates to kill police officers on scene with an AK47 and he was possitively ID as the subject who shot a police officer the day prior. With armed with that information the officers on scene did not hesitate to shoot upon seeing him make a threatening move. Completely QRU, because all the ducks were in a row for that shooting. It dont get better than that. You my freind are disregarding everything the article stated and are just fixating on "MADE A THREATNING MOVE", you my freind have shizzat for brains, you dumb rookie. :cop:

04-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Learn how to spell, ****breath.