PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Recovery

04-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Ofc. D.W. You are a true warrior and an outstanding cop. We wish you speedy recovery. Get well soon and put some bad guys in jail!

LCSO Deputy.

04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks LCSO at least you guys care unlike our mayor who did not find out about it until 10am.

“It’s terrible. This shouldn’t happen to anyone,” said Cape Coral Mayor John Sullivan.

The mayor said he learned about the shooting from a resident about 15 minutes before his 10 a.m. town hall meeting.

Sullivan your a waste of air. Lets hear your useless comments Diele.

04-16-2011, 06:43 PM
So did anyone call to tell the mayor? Is he a mind reader? You guys are only peeved at this council because they're trying to straighten the Cape up. That's what happens when you get rid of all the good old boys and bring in people who actually care about the town that they also live in. They're not out to get the police department. They're only trying to clean it up, which was long past due. I hate to taint this thread with complaining, as it was started to wish this officer well, but I had to reply to the above post. Quit being so negative!

I hope this officer has a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and the department. Stay safe out there!

04-16-2011, 07:42 PM
A Mayor is only as good as his people, if he was not called 15 minutes after it happened, then he has chosen the wrong people, get rid of them both. I'm LCSO, but I know these idiots mess with you guys every chance they get. It's a shame but maybe they will see the value in CCPD now. If not, maybe they can strap on a gun and 65, but I doubt they have the balls.

God speed to your Officer.

04-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Officer DW. To have the presence of mind to fire back and call for assistance while under fire and injured shows true strength that not many would have in that situation.

Wake up Cape Coral - look at the trash roaming your streets and night. Start making positive improvements instead of turning this into a complaint-fest.

Be thankful for your CCPD. It could have been a citizen without a gun or a vest.

04-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your brothers and sisters in blue across the river. Officer DW you are a hero. I hope the scum bag coward who shot you gets what he deserves...

04-18-2011, 03:22 AM
Thank you to both LCSO and FMPD for your well wishes....I wasn't working this weekend but I heard that both agencies helped immensely in finding the shooter, great agency cooperation. So thank you from all of us here at CCPD.

Stay safe, always go home.

04-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Collier county wishes u a speedy recovery. To all of our fellow brothers times are changing we as cops need to realize that and keep that in our mind when we go to work. Scum bags seem to be mass producing at a faster rate more and more and nobody gives a shit about the police anymore............l