PDA

View Full Version : Is HQ A-sleep at the wheel REF. PENSON REFORM

04-12-2011, 01:50 AM
HEY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY UPDATES ON THE PENSION ISSUES ON INTERNET BUT I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE REAL CLOSE TO F____ING IT UP FOR ALL OF US.

04-12-2011, 06:13 AM
First of all your beef should be with your representative for your district, not our "HQ". Your Senator has the voting power not our command staff.

The reason you have not heard anything is because you are lazy and want to be spoon fed everything. You lack the will power, courage or fortitude to write or call your representative to help affect positive change. Instead you rely on others to carry your sorry butt and then have the BALLS to sit back and judge others if you dont get what you think you deserve!!

There is plenty of free information on the web which states daily as to the current updates and proposals. With that in mind you would know that both sides of the house is in a committee meeting trying to hash out the final details. There is not much more our HQ or any other HQ can do from here on out except wait and see what happens.

Instead of trying to stir the pot with your negative entitlement attitude, maybe you should have put forth the same effort that it took you to create this thread and wrote your senator... MORON!!

04-13-2011, 05:03 PM
First of all your beef should be with your representative for your district, not our "HQ". Your Senator has the voting power not our command staff.

The reason you have not heard anything is because you are lazy and want to be spoon fed everything. You lack the will power, courage or fortitude to write or call your representative to help affect positive change. Instead you rely on others to carry your sorry butt and then have the BALLS to sit back and judge others if you dont get what you think you deserve!!

There is plenty of free information on the web which states daily as to the current updates and proposals. With that in mind you would know that both sides of the house is in a committee meeting trying to hash out the final details. There is not much more our HQ or any other HQ can do from here on out except wait and see what happens.

Instead of trying to stir the pot with your negative entitlement attitude, maybe you should have put forth the same effort that it took you to create this thread and wrote your senator... MORON!!

For the most part you are right, but breaaaaaaaaaaaathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! In for four....hold for four....out for four.

04-17-2011, 04:20 PM
i often sleep at the wheel. i usually wake up when someone gives me the finger. :snicker:

veteranrookie
04-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Our representatives have already done the math as it pertains to their re-election bid. Apparently we aren't of enough numbers to swing votes away from them in their calculations. Have you seen this ad campaign trying to make state employees look like the bad guys? I have...Writing letters is just killing trees at this point. sad to say...

04-19-2011, 09:02 PM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state ... 13054.html (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/gov-scotts-reversals-missteps-not-helping-persuade-lawmakers-1413054.html)