PDA

View Full Version : True or false

04-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Why is it that model shitty and garbage haiti are spinning out of control and the supposed "a" team (true unit) / wanna be rid unit are taking 19's in the south-end. Say it ain't so, are these guys really scared to come north of 46 st? You slackers do NOTHING ALL DAY! You see Phillips, expo has created a police force that is terrified of the BLACK MAN. 3911, show me 35 and on a 09, 10 arrests and on a 19! Stop scamming already you false unit! :devil:

04-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Why is it that model shitty and garbage haiti are spinning out of control and the supposed "a" team (true unit) / wanna be rid unit are taking 19's in the south-end. Say it ain't so, are these guys really scared to come north of 46 st? You slackers do NOTHING ALL DAY! You see Phillips, expo has created a police force that is terrified of the BLACK MAN. 3911, show me 35 and on a 09, 10 arrests and on a 19! Stop scamming already you false unit! :devil:
Dont worry, the county will gladly be taking care of business down there like they did last week. They are not scared and they take care of business properly.

04-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Papo, what your little mind doesn't understand is that the criminals are doing a better job at killing each other and it's doesn't cost the City any money or bad P. R. We know what u want and u won't get it. So stop your bull sh-t because 35 arrests are down big since Timoney left.

04-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Papo, if I were you, I would be happier than a pig in shitzat with the climate YOU say exists. You should be stacking these robbery and violent crime offenders in the rear seat of your police vehicle.This, of course, cannot happen if you are a do-nothing, chicken-shitzat waiting for someone else to do your job for you.

I suspect you fall into this category.

04-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Don't come here trying to talk shit about the tru unit! THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN THE BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS by order of the chief of police. The community and rev dunn have an agreement, since the shootings the rev will keep the pressure on expo thus giving criminals free reign to sell drugs and eliminate the compitition. If you really want the tru unit in the black communities, patrol units should continue to milk calls, give offenders ample time to clear after their crime and don't do any proactive police work. Once the community comes begging for the white polices to come back and save them from ak47 weilding criminals, maybe just maybe expo will let the tru units do their job. Besides, they are working the tax paying communities anyway. TO PROTECT AND SERVE people who actually want them there...

WHY HASN'T THE HERALD, CH 7, CH 10 OR CHANNEL 4 ASKED THE CHIEF OFFICIALLY IF HE HAS ORDERED HIS VIOLENT CRIMES UNITS TO STAY OUT OF THE AREA WITH THE VIOLENT CRIMES JUST BECAUSE THEIR BLACK!

04-11-2011, 02:16 AM

If you think that TRU is not working those areas by choice or scared why don't you stop in and see anyone of us slackers and let us know exactly how you feel. that is if you have the balls.

04-11-2011, 02:31 AM
http://scnn99.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/slot_machine_queen.jpg

I don't care about that porqueria, I just want the Mackinitas back stupid.

04-11-2011, 03:56 AM

If you think that TRU is not working those areas by choice or scared why don't you stop in and see anyone of us slackers and let us know exactly how you feel. that is if you have the balls.
Yeah, I'll go see your SGT, either one, lol.

04-11-2011, 05:33 AM
Dont worry, the county will gladly be taking care of business down there like they did last week. They are not scared and they take care of business properly.

Listen Brown gowned clown. You guys can protect your stations parking lots. What was it 35-40 police and cop's cars were vandalized at the Hammocks station? Go away child, you brown gowned clowns were the last local agency to get hand held radios in this county, 1978. Your "SRT" didn't happen to the mid 70's. I could go on and on with your being the last in this county in police technology, but life is too short to educate you kid.

04-11-2011, 10:53 AM
The true unit, what's that? We could only dream this unit would even work some of our early hours. Instead the are pulled to take dangerous machines. These guys have it made, working a shift hours when the crime is contained.

04-11-2011, 02:31 PM
whats funny about the so called tru units is that they troll around dcj and look for 40 over 39's and then use the patrol units to transport them inside. yeah i heard them take 19 all over central and when there is a good 26,29 or 32 they are nowhere to be found. remember its all about the stats, so the dip arrests will continue. stay tuned.

04-12-2011, 01:19 AM

04-12-2011, 03:09 AM
whats funny about the so called tru units is that they troll around dcj and look for 40 over 39's and then use the patrol units to transport them inside. yeah i heard them take 19 all over central and when there is a good 26,29 or 32 they are nowhere to be found. remember its all about the stats, so the dip arrests will continue. stay tuned.

You are a funny rookie! LOL!! Let me educate you on something Rookie! Most of the TRU unit members started their careers and stayed in the so called area's we are afraid to work. If you weren't a Rookie you will know that the crime in OT, LC, & LH are no where what they use too be! Keep making yourself feel better Rock! One day soon you will be able to wear a black shirt that says TRU! LOL!!!!!

04-12-2011, 03:38 AM

You are a funny rookie! LOL!! Let me educate you on something Rookie! Most of the TRU unit members started their careers and stayed in the so called area's we are afraid to work. If you weren't a Rookie you will know that the crime in OT, LC, & LH are no where what they use too be! Keep making yourself feel better Rock! One day soon you will be able to wear a black shirt that says TRU! LOL!!!!!
Keep your shirt, I dont want to be in a unit considered the city wide PST. I'd much rather be in CSU or Gangs when I get enough time in. You guys have to where crappy uniforms, lol.

04-12-2011, 03:39 AM

Keep your shirt, I dont want to be in a unit considered the city wide PST. I'd much rather be in CSU or Gangs when I get enough time in. You guys have to where crappy uniforms, lol.

04-12-2011, 06:33 AM
you guys talking shit about tru are a real joke. they're one of the few units taking down real criminals and doing old school police work but you losers need to put them down.

isn't there enough stuff to talk crap about ? do you really need to spew bullshit about your fellow brothers ? you people will talk shit about anyone and anything.

04-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Papa, alot of units are taking down real criminals, homiceide takes down 31 offenders and you can't get worse criminal than that and they dont come here to brag about it. You guys will be a city wide PST till you start acting like a professional unit.

04-13-2011, 04:32 AM
Papa, alot of units are taking down real criminals, homiceide takes down 31 offenders and you can't get worse criminal than that and they dont come here to brag about it. You guys will be a city wide PST till you start acting like a professional unit.

We are are more than the city wide PST, we are county wide PST! We are also the secret police, and your moms jump off on Saturday night!! :devil: :devil: :evil:

04-13-2011, 08:26 AM

04-13-2011, 02:16 PM
I dont care if you are city, county or nation wide PST. I dont even care if you guys are PST special forces, I just want to play my makinitas mariconsones!

04-18-2011, 05:44 AM
robberies are at a all time low....
Clearance and in custody rates are outstanding....
city hall presents robbery and TRU with an award...

trolling DCJ for 40's ? DIP arrest ? city wide PST... my azz

and to top it off we're doing it outside of the north district...for now

where's all the TRU haters now ? think we're scared or scamming....Papo, The numbers don't lie

04-18-2011, 06:00 AM

where's all the TRU haters now ? think we're scared or scamming....Papo, The numbers don't lie
Papo, PST always have numbers and you guys are city wide PST so you better have big numbers, so dont come here talking crap cause you aint impressing anyone rookie, lol. Remeber, there ain't no real cops trying to get into your unit, they go to other ones close by you guys office.

04-18-2011, 09:13 AM

well my net area is at an all time low, stats are up and yes i do take down bad arse ppl as well so go back to the mirror and try again and let the real ppl here that are not trying to prove anything to anyone!

04-18-2011, 03:18 PM
guess you found the TRU haters, lol

haters will always be haters, keep up the good work.

04-18-2011, 03:33 PM

Ask Timoney if the numbers lie.

04-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Armed robberies are are lower
Strong Arm robberies are much higher
Burglaries are up
Larcenies are up
Sexual batterys are down....nothing patrol or tru or pst did can change the sex bat rates
Homicides and agg battery and agg assualt are off the charts
Motor vehicle thefts are up
crime is up almost two percent while all the surrounding areas are way down
clearance rates are down...homicide clearance rate is at its lowest in years
Arrests are way down....down by thousands...

The stats don't look good. That is why Exposito has not had a press conference releasing the crime stats. He forworded them to the City Manager and wrote that crime was up only because crime was under reported in 2009. He signed off on the stats for 2009, so maybe he has been caught in another lie.

He also claimed a huge increase in the number of firearms confiscated, too huge it turns out. Dunn called him out on those numbers and he hasnt said anything to contradict Dunn.

So TRU is nothing but a bunch of semi rookies looking to make dropsie arrests, misdemeanor arrests, and BS quality of life arrests. If they do run into an armed subject they are at a loss how to safely handle the situation so they just start shooting. What a bunch of losers they and the Expo cronies are.

04-18-2011, 10:41 PM
now your just talking out of your azz.

04-18-2011, 11:08 PM
TRU is a joke. A bunch of know nothings thinking they are grown up cops.

04-18-2011, 11:19 PM

Keep up the good work. You make us proud once more.

04-18-2011, 11:21 PM

Even I admit that these guys are doing a heck of a job.

04-18-2011, 11:24 PM

Guess Expo and Siegly had the right idea..put together a tactical unit to mirror County RID. robberies are at an all time low.

Dunn and Regalado must have choked when they had to give them an award for the outstanding job they're doing

04-19-2011, 12:09 AM
1. Crime is up
2. What the heck is an "in custody rate"? Is that some thing Exposito and Sieglie made up to cover the ineptness of CID

04-19-2011, 01:46 AM

Guess Expo and Siegly had the right idea..put together a tactical unit to mirror County RID. robberies are at an all time low.

I'm still mad at Mike for demoting me but I have to admit that he knows how to fight crime and public corruption as well.
Dunn and Regalado must have choked when they had to give them an award for the outstanding job they're doing