PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

04-05-2011, 02:24 PM
From one deputy to another. Hey dumb arse. Get over yourself. I hope your squad takes you out back and has a nice talk with you. What in the heck are you thinking writing a cop in uniform or even period. Man its people like you who cause this crap bewtween agencies. All I have to say is 'YOU ARE FREAKING IDIOTS. Its bad enough to hear Troopers doing this but now a Deputy Sheriff. That green uniform and five point star represents us all. I hope your Sergeant reemed you a new one you Dumb Arse.

04-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Dep, I know we're only getting one side of the story here. It sounds like the trooper was DISAGREEING with you, which is his right, but most of us know how WE get if someone questions OUR reason for the stop, even if it is another law enforcement officer. I feel there is more to this than what we're reading. If the trooper acted like an Alpha Hotel, I apologize for him.

04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Trooper,

Hey you are right. My blood began to boil because we all know we have tools in all of our agencies. Youre right there are two sides. Stay safe and thanks for putting me in check.

04-18-2011, 10:47 PM
To my fellow deputies up north, just be warned troopers here in south Florida don't care about the badge. Troopers who work the turnpike will cite you regardless if you are a fellow LEO. There have been many stories about troopers stopping unmarked units and citing officers/deputies. This agency has no professional courtesy and they act as though their superior to everyone else. Just read posts from other agencies in S. Florida and read for yourselves. FHP troopers are nothing but arrogant a$$holes, so I have no pity for the deputy doing his/her job because troopers down south would have done the same thing.

04-19-2011, 06:36 PM
I see that weasel Trooper violated user terms by naming the deputy, but was too coward to put his own name. Typical of FHP these days, they aren't exactly hiring cream of the crop these days - but hey, you get what you pay for.

04-27-2011, 08:12 PM
I may have violated the TOS, but you violated the Thin Blue Line my friend. Cops dont write Cops Period. I am a Trooper and have been for 15 years. I can honestly say that I have never written a cop for anything. Sig 4 at fault. 10-54 on citation. Sig 1 with Sig 4...call a ride. but you my friend, wrote me. But you know, I will still be the first to Sig 35 you any day and any time.

04-27-2011, 08:13 PM
I may have violated the TOS, but you violated the Thin Blue Line my friend. Cops dont write Cops Period. I am a Trooper and have been for 15 years. I can honestly say that I have never written a cop for anything. Sig 4 at fault. 10-54 on citation. Sig 1 with Sig 4...call a ride. but you my friend, wrote me. But you know, I will still be the first to Sig 35 you any day and any time.

05-04-2011, 01:46 PM

Waaa Waaa Waaa, you want your pacifier?

02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
I see that weasel Trooper violated user terms by naming the deputy, but was too coward to put his own name. Typical of FHP these days, they aren't exactly hiring cream of the crop these days - but hey, you get what you pay for.
Only because so many of you moron deputies and officers have been posting the troopers' names and even their pictures on THEIR board. What, you are crying because your nose got a little bloodied when they fought back using the same tactics? You want YOUR pacifier?