PDA

View Full Version : Scott used the Tea Party

04-02-2011, 02:28 PM
I feel that Rick Scott used the Tea Party just to get elected. He has given the new secretaries of DBPR and DOH $20,000 raises before they even took the jobs. This on top of our goals to reduce government. How can he justify asking state employees to take pay cuts but gives his appointed friends raises.

Also, testing welfare recipients is a good idea because they receive a government hand out but testing all state workers sounds like excessive government to me. Especially out my tax dollars. We should only test workers who exhibit some signs of drug abuse. Plus the fact that his wife now owns his shares of the drug testing company makes this whole idea corrupt.

At some point we need to realize Scott does not have the Tea Party ideas at heart. He is only in it for himself. He is hurting the tea party movement and we will see a backlash at the next election.

What do you think?

Robert

04-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Ricks Scott is the worst thing for all of Florida and I am a Republican. Because of him and others who have promised and not delivered I am changing party affiliations to Independant. I am truly disgusted with all politicians who do nothing for ALL State workers ! RS bought the election for his own self years from now. He is just putting all his plays in motion at this time. RS is a piece of crap! At least Sink did not harm us the way this guy does!