PDA

View Full Version : nothing like a little excessive (Fort Myers PD)

03-30-2011, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Y7hpZ5 ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Y7hpZ5Euc&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/video/8iasjn1yQQw

03-30-2011, 03:17 PM
I believe this is the correct link to the first half of the video, and your right it is CLEARLY excessive use of force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Y7hpZ5Euc

03-30-2011, 07:33 PM
what you see here is a black family getting there ass handed to 'em by Saint Pete's Finest. the female u see going toward the the officer who just f'in power bombed her sister to the sand is a gainfully employed non certified FMPD officer. for going toward the action to find out why her sister was slammed, she was also taken to the ground. the video does not show this female officer making any contact with this douche bag. how ever she was charged with battery on LEO ???

03-31-2011, 01:04 PM
I think this happened in Clearwater not St. Pete, and these are either Pinealls County Sheriff or City of Clearwater Police. The youtube video says "Clearwater Beach Incident"... In any case this officer (former CSA), did not do anything wrong! From an officers view neither her or her sister should have been arrested. This is a perfect example of a violation of Civil Rights. I can see the s*it storm this is going to start already. Whoever these officers are, I hope they dotted all of ther I's and crossed all of their T's in the report because the next step in this case is going to be the NAACP all over that department! Hello CNN, and MSNBC!!! These "officers" actions is exactly why miniorites have no respect for law enforcement. You cannot go around body slamming females into the sand, then elbowing her in the mouth, and then ended it in a little taser action followed by some sand kicked in her face, just because you did not like what she had to say to you.Then you go and arrest the sister for coming to the aide to find out why her sister is being treated like she is in a UFC fight! Fight this to the end Alexis!!

03-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Stop bashing other officers, you WEREN'T there , you don't see before or after the video, that is whats wrong with law enforcment in Florida, a bunch of wimpy jerkoffs second guessing each other, when we should always get the benefit of the doubt! ..after a FAIR investigation, the chips will fall where they should.,so keep your opinion to yourself ,hall monitor, or are you just another civilian hanghing out on this forum? if so ,go back to your farmville game and mind your business!

03-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Alexis was one of the two girls on the video that got arrested! The video looks to me like two dudes getting bearhug from the behind by those police men. What was the mitigating outlook that warrant these officers' behaviors to treat these ladies like subhumans? Where Alexis and her sisters were mouthin off to the police? Even though if she did mouthoff to the police it still doesn't raise to the level of handling them like wildbores. Alexis, darling, I hope everything goes well for you and your career. Here is a young lady who is espiring to be a police officer, but now have seen at first hand just how minority all over are seen the same. Optimistically, considering the chief's track record, I really don't feel you will be given a fair chance. I don't believe the chief is a racist, but I do believe his egotical, capricious attitude and stubborness does play a vital role in many of costly decisions.
I think this happened in Clearwater not St. Pete, and these are either Pinealls County Sheriff or City of Clearwater Police. The youtube video says "Clearwater Beach Incident"... In any case this officer (former CSA), did not do anything wrong! From an officers view neither her or her sister should have been arrested. This is a perfect example of a violation of Civil Rights. I can see the s*it storm this is going to start already. Whoever these officers are, I hope they dotted all of ther I's and crossed all of their T's in the report because the next step in this case is going to be the NAACP all over that department! Hello CNN, and MSNBC!!! These "officers" actions is exactly why miniorites have no respect for law enforcement. You cannot go around body slamming females into the sand, then elbowing her in the mouth, and then ended it in a little taser action followed by some sand kicked in her face, just because you did not like what she had to say to you.Then you go and arrest the sister for coming to the aide to find out why her sister is being treated like she is in a UFC fight! Fight this to the end Alexis!!

03-31-2011, 03:06 PM
She should have known better... Couldn't keep a cool head under stress and shouldn't be an officer anyways. Hope she's not relying on this video to get her job back. It's all after the fact and you don't see sh*t. Just another stat!

03-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Stop bashing other officers, you WEREN'T there , you don't see before or after the video, that is whats wrong with law enforcment in Florida, a bunch of wimpy jerkoffs second guessing each other, when we should always get the benefit of the doubt! ..after a FAIR investigation, the chips will fall where they should.,so keep your opinion to yourself ,hall monitor, or are you just another civilian hanghing out on this forum? if so ,go back to your farmville game and mind your business!

No I wasn't there but I did not need to be there, because the video shows it all. You don't see what happened before or after the video but you do see very cleary, that Alexis sister is standing in the in the back then a "officer" comes from behind her, grabs her arm and she then pulls away, then you can see him grab her into a bear hug (meanwhile Alexis is not even anywhere in the video), another "officer" elbows her in the mouth then he tries to take her to the ground. At this time Alexis comes into the video where you see her run towards her sister then she is pushed back and taken to the ground! Therefore, it does not matter what happened before or after the video because, they were arrested for what occured on the video. You weren't there either and it's incidents like this why we do not get the benefit of the doubt. These officers actions were uncalled for, and they should be held accountable for them. If you agree and think that it was right what these "officers" did, then you really should think about a career change ASAP! You also can see in the video that there are 2 other officers standing there watching what is going on and they do not do a thing, and I bet it's because they too knew that the actions there fellow brothers were doing, were wrong!

"Couldn't keep a cool head under stress" I'm not sure what you were watching but, it does not look like she acted as a "hot head", all she did was go forward and it was probably to either 1) to calm her sister down or 2) to find out why these "officers" were man handling her sister. It's all after the fact? You don't see sh*t? Wow you must be blind. If I were her I wouldn't even want my job back. I would bring a civil suit against those "officers" and the department.

03-31-2011, 04:42 PM
I personally never work with Alexis, but I can attest that she loves her job, which is why she signed up to do the job in the first place. Without knowing the facts, many of you would agree that whenever a family members (ie, siblings, spouses, children, etc.) ever to experience some type of adversary, especially at the hands of the government, the natural thing for one to do is to quickly help that family member. Before making any stupid comments, as to Alexis should have known better, think about it being your elderly mother being tossed around like a piece of meat. If this to ever happen to a close family member of yours, I am sure many of you wouldn't care what the agency's use of force matrix entails! You would want to see justice done against these officers like yesterday!

03-31-2011, 10:49 PM
The police were called by citizens. Citizens complained that the group in question were drinking and pouring beer on a child so that the child would roll around on the beach and have the sand stick to him/her. The police didn't just approach them out of the blue and single them out. It was a call for service..... The group was breaking the Open Alcohol Container Law, which is an ARRESTABLE Offense... Not to mention the possibility of pouring beer on a child? Come on!!! They were told to empty their beer and leave the beach in lieu of being arrested. They were given a warning and an option to enjoy the rest of that day. It was their own actions that brought the attention to themselves and the end result. Thats what happens when irresponsible adults drink alcohol....And any cop knows that its virtually impossible to reason with a drunk.. Intoxicated people make bad decisions, period.....

Excessive force? All I can see is two females being taken down in white powder beach sand. I didn't see any punches thrown, no kicks made. Unless I'm missing something. And if one of them being arrested was a COP, then he/she should of known better. They should of cooperated from very beginning and no arrest would of been made...just a warning.

03-31-2011, 11:29 PM
The police were called by citizens. Citizens complained that the group in question were drinking and pouring beer on a child so that the child would roll around on the beach and have the sand stick to him/her. The police didn't just approach them out of the blue and single them out. It was a call for service..... The group was breaking the Open Alcohol Container Law, which is an ARRESTABLE Offense... Not to mention the possibility of pouring beer on a child? Come on!!! They were told to empty their beer and leave the beach in lieu of being arrested. They were given a warning and an option to enjoy the rest of that day. It was their own actions that brought the attention to themselves and the end result. Thats what happens when irresponsible adults drink alcohol....And any cop knows that its virtually impossible to reason with a drunk.. Intoxicated people make bad decisions, period.....

Excessive force? All I can see is two females being taken down in white powder beach sand. I didn't see any punches thrown, no kicks made. Unless I'm missing something. And if one of them being arrested was a COP, then he/she should of known better. They should of cooperated from very beginning and no arrest would of been made...just a warning.

So if they were pouring beer on a child and making him/her roll around in the sand, why wasn't DCF called? And if everyone in the group was so intoxicated, why were the children allowed to leave with all of the men that were still there? Whoever wrote that last post is a retard!

The fact of the matter is that, if you were not there then you do not know what really happened. The truth will come out once the IA or police report is out.

04-01-2011, 01:40 AM
Well go figure all this crap is posted on Fort Myers forum and CPD forum. Since one of the women arrested is a Fort Myers Police Cadet in the Police academy for 3 months. Looks like someone is trying to help save her sorry ass after she said she did not know the Cops were Cops. Sounds like people from your area are cluess. Call CPD cops racist all you want, its not true. The Posted video is crap all you hear is wind and some guy talking smack.

And to WTF?? - Your comments are racist and ignorant. Do you know that CPD employs all races, how do you know that the posters are white. CPD Chief and Deputy Chief are black you dumb ass. And to all the other posters protecting and supporting Alexis, your all dumb she is a Police Recruit. She KNEW better. Protect her all you want just goes to prove obviously Fort Myers PD is just a bunch of screw ups. Like Fort Myers PD never arrested a Police Officer from outside thier jurisdiction.

You all call for blood and CNN, MSNBC, NAACP. Well I hope Fort Myers IA gets the whole truth and Alexis will have no job. The truth is when your intoxicated and you attack a Uniformed Police Officer you get arrested and charged. And when you claim to be a Cop and stated you had no idea it was Police dealing with your family, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEARING THE UNIFORM.

04-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Fort myers has the camaraderie of a cannibal tribe, they rat on each for trivial things , and get rewarded from an inept admin., none of whom can find their ass with both hands, read their forum , its pathetic,
They had great cops from other agencies from up north and here in Fl., speak out against this foolish method, and were set up for termination ,or fled to other agencies, or just plain quit, This place is a joke from the chief on down, who incidently, made back door deals for promotion since he was a sgt. ,and then exploited a young cops shooting death to benefit himself , when he never met him.
Don't pay them any mind , the few good cops left in that agencty count the hash marks they scratch into a wall until their retirement ,like pow's in the hanoi hilton

04-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Well go figure all this crap is posted on Fort Myers forum and CPD forum. Since one of the women arrested is a Fort Myers Police Cadet in the Police academy for 3 months. Looks like someone is trying to help save her sorry ass after she said she did not know the Cops were Cops. Sounds like people from your area are cluess. Call CPD cops racist all you want, its not true. The Posted video is crap all you hear is wind and some guy talking smack.

And to WTF?? - Your comments are racist and ignorant. Do you know that CPD employs all races, how do you know that the posters are white. CPD Chief and Deputy Chief are black you dumb ass. And to all the other posters protecting and supporting Alexis, your all dumb she is a Police Recruit. She KNEW better. Protect her all you want just goes to prove obviously Fort Myers PD is just a bunch of screw ups. Like Fort Myers PD never arrested a Police Officer from outside thier jurisdiction.

You all call for blood and CNN, MSNBC, NAACP. Well I hope Fort Myers IA gets the whole truth and Alexis will have no job. The truth is when your intoxicated and you attack a Uniformed Police Officer you get arrested and charged. And when you claim to be a Cop and stated you had no idea it was Police dealing with your family, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEARING THE UNIFORM.

FLleo18 u **** head! i am a w/m leo and have the balls to say what i did! why don't you take you sorry @ss and go f*ck with Omali Yeshitela aka Joe Waller, a true black racist mother f*cker, he's in you're back yard. or are you too big of a ***** to take on someone that may f*cking bring it! Sorry you are the ***** that kicks sand in the face of helpless females.

04-01-2011, 04:06 AM
WTF?? You are a coward , talk all you want. I don't care if your a w/m or not. You were obviously not there and you are obviously not an LEO. If you are then your a piss poor one. You never arrested a female or even a drunk female? What are you a rookie. You reduce your comments to me and others in incoherent rants and vulgarities. I'm not scared of you track me down and in your terms, "Bring It." You'll lose.
Your a bully and was probably bullied as a child. You have no sense of speaking your thoughts with out belittling the other guy. Your a waste and have proven it with your own words.
FYI I watched the videos and I don't see any "bear hug" you people are making stuff up. Also don't bring race into it, because you damn well know it had nothing to do with race. Or do you check your Calls for Service and refuse to respond based on laziness because you won't deal with anything outside your realm.

04-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Everyone needs to just relax, there is no need to start stirring up nonsense. Fleo18 how do YOU know she was intoxicated? Were you there? I didn't think so. Was she charged with disordly intox?..No she wasn't, so most likely she was not intoxicated..but nobody knows that for sure.... Also how do you know she posted something in CPD? You don't so just shutup. The video is really good evidence and, it will probably help her with the criminal part but as for the IA, it will probably do nothing. FMPD will have no reason to keep her, she is still in her probationary period so they will just find some other B.S. reason to terminate her. It's really unforutante, and sad that her career had to be ruined over something dumb but oh well. From the looks of this video she will be able to make out with a settlement from CPD. I wish her the best in her future endeavors but, her career at FMPD is most likely over. (P.S. You can see the officer place her sister into a bear hug, you need to look a little closer)....

04-01-2011, 11:41 AM

From the sound of this you must be employed with CPD or you are one of the piss poor officers in this video, so you come on our forum to bash one of our own..why don't you keep all your comments to yourself, or go post it on CPD's forum. It really does not matter what you hear in the video, it is about what you see. From Alexis sister's body language it looks like she is mouthing off to the cops. The cops must not have liked what she had to say and sh*t hits the fan afterwards. It is a horrible thing to say that you hope someone loses they're job, especially when the video shows that she did not commit a crime. But the reality of it all, is that she most likely will lose her job. Whether she knew the cops were cops it does not matter because, we all know if we saw someone we loved being handled the way her sister was being handled, all of us who have some balls and aren't cowards we would have stepped in just like she did. She did not go in swinging or kicking, she simply runs in and just as fast as she runs in she gets taken down. This is a horrible horrible thing that happened, and it could have happened to any of us.

04-01-2011, 04:51 PM

Hey there jr, seems as if you need to go back and learn how to use spell check. You must be a rookie because we all know that you do not need to hear what is going on, since it is being RECORDED. YOU IDIOT. Soooooooooo scared of all you fat, obese and overweight cpd officers. Racist cops at their finest. BUBBA, CRICKET, BARNEY all employed at you pathetic agency

04-01-2011, 05:58 PM
You know public information is amazing... All the supporters of this Fort Myers Cop want to blame race and saw just what they want to see in the video. Maybe you should educate yourself about FL Law and City Ordiances. Also stats are an amazing thing. Most arrests made in the City of Clearwater on thier beach are White males between the ages of 18 and 25, for Open alcohol and Under 21 with alcohol. Also one of the comments were right, it was a call for service. I Guess Fort Myers cops just ignore true real facts. Plus the Video doesn't show the first contact, LIKE ALL VIDEOS POSTED ON INTERNET AGAINST LEOs.
So unless you were there no one can comment. And just a simple fact, just because some one is nice when your at work does not mean they are great when they are off duty. I have seen many officers lose thier jobs for Off Duty conduct, amazingly involving alcohol. So before you pas judgement remember video is not 100%, editing and failure to tape the full event is an amazing point...

04-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Obviously that group was doing something that offended other citizens. If not for their actions, this would not have happened. At the minimum, they were breaking the Open Alcohol Ordinance which is an arrestable offense? then they should have been arrested... CPD opt to give them a warning if they dumped out the alcohol instead of going to jail and they refused? Then they got what they deserved. Looking like a couple of powdered donut jackasses...Good Job guys....

City of Clearwater has a BLACK City Manager, a BLACK Chief of Police, a BLACK Deputy Chief, a BLACK Major of Police, and a BLACK District Commander..... The ignorance is in the persons who think throwing down the race card like this is a game of UNO is the answer to everything and finger pointing. City of Clearwater looks like a well diversified govt. to me.... Why cant people just assume responsibilities for their actions? Its always someone elses fault!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Any police officer who is sticking up for the actions of the two who were arrested should be ashamed.

04-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Guest1246…were you there? Or is it one of your buddies thats on this tape slamming around these females? Your right public information is amazing, and so is the video. Does it really matter what happened prior to the video? Nope..you know why….because they were not placed under arrest before the video started…a matter of fact they are not placed under arrest into almost 1 minute after the video starts. Sooooooooooo if they were doing something so terribly wrong prior to the start of the video, then why weren't they already in custody? Also why are there 2 of your wonderful officers just standing there why that one officer bear hugs one of the females? Oh I know why, because they to knew that his actions were unnecessary.

Also what evidence is there that those arrested were intoxicated? And if they were, then why wasn't everyone charged with Disordly Intox? b/c I sure see several of those men in the officers faces pointing fingers and getting upset and probably telling them where they can stick it. But I know why those men weren't arrested it's b/c 1) they are men, and those cops would not have been able to handle them the same way they did the females, and also b/c by that time they knew they were being recorded so they were being good ol boys for the camera. I hope your officers did some good police work and had there BAC tested, otherwise you will have a hard time proving it. And sober or drunk, If that were my sister or any female member of my family being handled like that, my actions would have been the same as Alexis actions. No where in the video does it show her making contact with any officers. The only contact was when your fat CPD officer tackles her as if he were Warren Sapp. You and your fellow officers should just stay off of FMPD's forum, and keep to yourselves because frankly it your thoughts mean nothing. Of course you are going to defend they're actions b/c this is how u guys operate. Oh yeah and it was a call for service because they were pouring alcohol on the kids and making them roll in the sand so it can stick????really? I'll be interested to hear that recorded call in. I mean come on.. Last time I checked you didn't need to pour beer on someone an order for sand to stick on em..you could just throw em in the water then in the sand…come on mannnnnnn. If that really was the case then DCF should have been called and those children should not have been allowed to leave with anyone in that group. But again this is either lies, or just another example of poor police work taken by CPD.

Video recordings of arrest are your friend, as long as you are doing what you are suppose to do. It's amazing that officers always want to bring in that "you don't know what happened before or after the video" only when the video shows them doing something wrong. Had this been a video of these females hitting these officers with chairs or punching and kicking them or attacking these officers in anyway thennnn and only then would you CPD officers be saying "oh look at this video these girls are animals" anything that would have happened b4 or after the recording would not have mattered in that situation..so y the f*ck does it matter in this one?!?!

04-01-2011, 08:38 PM
WTF?? You are a coward , talk all you want. I don't care if your a w/m or not. You were obviously not there and you are obviously not an LEO. If you are then your a piss poor one. You never arrested a female or even a drunk female? What are you a rookie. You reduce your comments to me and others in incoherent rants and vulgarities. I'm not scared of you track me down and in your terms, "Bring It." You'll lose.
Your a bully and was probably bullied as a child. You have no sense of speaking your thoughts with out belittling the other guy. Your a waste and have proven it with your own words.
FYI I watched the videos and I don't see any "bear hug" you people are making stuff up. Also don't bring race into it, because you darn well know it had nothing to do with race. Or do you check your Calls for Service and refuse to respond based on laziness because you won't deal with anything outside your realm.

Sorry bro, would have responded sooner but some of us actually do work those mean streets at night, LOL. look hommie and i use that term loosely, you b!tch @ss podunk cracka. don't start nothin' and there won't be nothin'. Dude all i suggested was for u mr super cop and others like you up there in the T@mpa area to go F*ck with Joe Waller and the UHURUS. Go bear hug 'em, slam 'em, hit 'em, or even kick sand in their face once down to the ground. Cause i F'in guarantee that your p*ssy @ss wouldn't even have the balls to check out with any of these people! look his @ss up in david get his address and go conduct a follow up on this upstanding citizen. pay back's gonna be a b!tch.

i know you didn't watch the video and even if you were f*cking standing there you didn't see sh!t. Why ??? Well Billy Bob you are a good ol' boy and good ol' boys don't give a f*ck about N!ggers posting.php?mode=quote&f=319&t=111226&p=779900# (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=319&t=111226&p=779900#)

04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I guess these CPD officers posting on this forum are right...Race doesn't matter...as long as you are either a female, or helpless then we will arrest you just because we have power and can. (hint hint nudge nudge..watch the link below)

http://youtu.be/LxyVSj872cs

04-01-2011, 09:04 PM
[quote="my 2 cents"]Guest1246…were you there? Or is it one of your buddies thats on this tape slamming around these females? Your right public information is amazing, and so is the video. Does it really matter what happened prior to the video? Nope..you know why….because they were not placed under arrest before the video started…a matter of fact they are not placed under arrest into almost 1 minute after the video starts. Sooooooooooo if they were doing something so terribly wrong prior to the start of the video, then why weren't they already in custody? Also why are there 2 of your wonderful officers just standing there why that one officer bear hugs one of the females? Oh I know why, because they to knew that his actions were unnecessary.

They were given a warning on an arrestable offense and told to pour out the alcohol!!!!!!! No body said anything about them doing something terribly wrong... citizens complained about them and CPD responded. CPD tried to give them a break and probably squashed the beer pouring complaint. But they pretty much threw it their face with a big FU. When a subject is placed under arrest and that said person tenses up or attempts to pull away in any way, CPD can respond with a take down..... Give me a break. It was powder soft beach sand... As far as the other two officers standing around? they looked like they were monitoring the crowd and prevening any other interference to me.

CPD guys should be commended... Fort Myers PD or any other agency doesnt need someone like that representing their agency... I love the powdered donut quote that someone wrote.

04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Guest1246…were you there? Or is it one of your buddies thats on this tape slamming around these females? Your right public information is amazing, and so is the video. Does it really matter what happened prior to the video? Nope..you know why….because they were not placed under arrest before the video started…a matter of fact they are not placed under arrest into almost 1 minute after the video starts. Sooooooooooo if they were doing something so terribly wrong prior to the start of the video, then why weren't they already in custody? Also why are there 2 of your wonderful officers just standing there why that one officer bear hugs one of the females? Oh I know why, because they to knew that his actions were unnecessary.

They were given a warning on an arrestable offense and told to pour out the alcohol!!!!!!! No body said anything about them doing something terribly wrong... citizens complained about them and CPD responded. CPD tried to give them a break and probably squashed the beer pouring complaint. But they pretty much threw it their face with a big FU. When a subject is placed under arrest and that said person tenses up or attempts to pull away in any way, CPD can respond with a take down..... Give me a break. It was powder soft beach sand... As far as the other two officers standing around? they looked like they were monitoring the crowd and prevening any other interference to me.

CPD guys should be commended... Fort Myers PD or any other agency doesnt need someone like that representing their agency... I love the powdered donut quote that someone wrote.

Sorry bud but the female that you "tensing up attempting to pull away" does not work for fmpd..that would be her sister.....Alexis shows no resistance.

04-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Fear not CPD will get theres brother and sisters. My organization has been dealing with thier issues and hate for many years. When L.Ron Hubbard comes back to save us all, they will pay dearly.

All hail L. Ron Hubbard and our leader Tom Cruise.

04-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Everyone keeps saying females got arrested, I saw paperwork that showed a male that was with them got arrested too. Public Information again FMPD is a wonderful thing, I got this off the PCSO Who's in Jail site.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447844 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447844)

Ohh I believe his charge is Disorderly Intoxication... MMM FMPD

Ohh here is the women who fought the cops.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447840 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447840)

Ohh there is a Disorderly Intoxication charge. Go Figure.

Here is the other women arrested with them, with resisting arrest charges.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447841 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447841)

Oh and here is the great FMPD Police Cadet, she got Battery on a LEO.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447842 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447842)

This is all public knowledge and there is nothing you can do about me posting it. So enjoy your Lies FMPD.

04-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Hey funny thing your links did not work but here you go.

1st link - http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447844

2nd link - http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447840

3rd link - http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447841

and the best one 4th link

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447842

04-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Everyone keeps saying females got arrested, I saw paperwork that showed a male that was with them got arrested too. Public Information again FMPD is a wonderful thing, I got this off the PCSO Who's in Jail site.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447844 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447844)

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447840 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447840)

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447841 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447841)

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Su ... id=1447842 (http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1447842)

This is all public knowledge and there is nothing you can do about me posting it. So enjoy your Lies FMPD.

Ummm what do these photos have to do with what happened??

hmmm interesting thing is that the FMPD cadet did not get a Disordly Intoxication..."go figure"..... why don't you post a copy of the so interesting public knowledge police report?? Oh I know why...because it is probably all lies! :) And I can count about 3 other males that were there...why weren't they arrested and charged with disordly intoxication?

Also ummm what do the other people's charges have to do with the cadets charges? ummmm nothing.....can you CPD officers start posting on your own site...If you guys are so confident that these officers actions were right, then why are you calling the video "crap", and posting all this nonsense on here? Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Cuz if the officers did nothing wrong then they should have nothing to worry about :)

04-02-2011, 02:11 AM
I think the posts prove a lot. All the FMPD officers keep claiming no one was arrested for Disorderly Intoxication, and there were two people arrested for that. Also the first few posts by the Pro-FMPD kept saying CPD only arrested females.
Just trying to get all the information out there and the truth.

FYI I am not a CPD officer. I am friends with lots of Cops in Pinellas and Hillsbourgh county and just amazed how the FMPD officers on here are so blind to what happened because one of thier own is involved. But I am sure all your hate and negativity is not a true reflection of the whole PD, though there was a post that stated you all would stab each other in the back. I think the poster even called your agency Cannibals.

And I am sure the Police report will open a lot of eyes, and all the FMPD officers will be eating thier words. Funny how you count three other males, but the male arrested was never on the video. Sounds like you have been talking to a one sided person about this story.

Its also so amazing that WTF claims he is a white police officer and that all the CPD officers are racist, but yet he throws the N word around. "Well Billy Bob you are a good ol' boy and good ol' boys don't give a f*ck about N!ggers " Nice he supports the people arrested but then turns around using such hateful words about thier own race. THATS REAL CLASS...

04-02-2011, 02:28 AM
I think the posts prove a lot. All the FMPD officers keep claiming no one was arrested for Disorderly Intoxication, and there were two people arrested for that. Also the first few posts by the Pro-FMPD kept saying CPD only arrested females.

FYI I am not a CPD officer. I am friends with lots of Cops in Pinellas and Hillsbourgh county and just amazed how the FMPD officers on here are so blind to what happened because one of thier own is involved. But I am sure all your hate and negativity is not a true reflection of the whole PD, though there was a post that stated you all would stab each other in the back. I think the poster even called your agency Cannibals.

And I am sure the Police report will open a lot of eyes, and all the FMPD officers will be eating thier words. Funny how you count three other males, but the male arrested was never on the video. Sounds like you have been talking to a one sided person about this story.

Its also so amazing that WTF claims he is a white police officer and that all the CPD officers are racist, but yet he throws the N word around. "Well Billy Bob you are a good ol' boy and good ol' boys don't give a f*ck about N!ggers " Nice he supports the people arrested but then turns around using such hateful words about thier own race. THATS REAL CLASS...

Of course you are friends with them...why else would you defend them? How do you know the man arrested was not in the video's? You don't know, you cannot see what he is wearing in the mugshot, there are several men the same color as him in the videos but you cannot see the face. Your right the police report will open lots of eyes on both sides...for all of those that do not have our recruits back you will feel dumb, and for you that have these cops back you to will feel dumb...only time will tell...oh and also just cuz it's in the report, does not mean it really happened....just cuz these officers wrote it, it does not mean it's true. All the factors will come into play here. and let's keep this on point here and where it really matters...what matters is was our recruit in the wrong..nope! was she intoxicated-nope! did she make contact with officer-nope! SImple as that..what everyone else did and didn't get arrested for is irrevelant. oh and just cuz these officers say they were drunk, does not mean that they really were....It'll be sad if CPD's officers word means more than our FMPD recruit word.....

04-02-2011, 02:41 AM
FYI I watched the videos and I don't see any "bear hug" you people are making stuff up. Also don't bring race into it, because you darn well know it had nothing to do with race. Or do you check your Calls for Service and refuse to respond based on laziness because you won't deal with anything outside your realm.

Hey jr, I think that you were the one that started talking about race. You guys just keep arresting 130lb females. From the looks of your officers thats all they could handle. No wonder they are on the beach. You must be the beach patrol supervisor.
Makes you guys feel real good to rough up a lady. Tough Guy, you must have wrestled in high school

04-02-2011, 05:54 AM
whats the difference between this and BK6 and his roid rage downtown beat downs to innocent people?

04-02-2011, 04:38 PM
[quote="Funny Thing":1y8iw9mz]Everyone keeps saying females got arrested, I saw paperwork that showed a male that was with them got arrested too. Public Information again FMPD is a wonderful thing, I got this off the PCSO Who's in Jail site.

hmmm interesting thing is that the FMPD cadet did not get a Disordly Intoxication..."go figure"..... why don't you post a copy of the so interesting public knowledge police report?? Oh I know why...because it is probably all lies! :) And I can count about 3 other males that were there...why weren't they arrested and charged with disordly intoxication?

Also ummm what do the other people's charges have to do with the cadets charges? ummmm nothing.....can you CPD officers start posting on your own site...If you guys are so confident that these officers actions were right, then why are you calling the video "crap", and posting all this nonsense on here? Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Cuz if the officers did nothing wrong then they should have nothing to worry about :)[/quote:1y8iw9mz]

All of this is ridiculous. I am a FMPD officer and what is all these rants going back and forth. Let me clarify, I do not know Alexis, if she is a recruit in the academy paid for by FMPD, then she should know better than to get involved in this off duty nonsense. Secondly, It was very clear to me that the officers involved in this incident were clearly identifiable as police officers. All of my FMPD officers think alittle to how you might have handled a situation like this. How do you know this girl is a police recruit? How many disturbances do we respond to that a family member wants to get involved and possibly injures you or your partner. Alexis made a mistake that anyone who is not a cop would make. If she was smart, she would sit back, not get involved and after the incident was over ask to speak to the officers in a calm civil manner. I'm guessing she did not. They are cops, she is not. I'm sure the officers in this county have plenty of experience. The problem we have at FMPD is we have a large number of younger inexperienced officers who like to second guess other cops. She is a police recruit and not a police officer, she has no experience and will have to answer to this incident. If it is cleared she should be very thankful because she had no good reason to get involved.

04-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Hey wanna be a cop, how about you keep your lil punk ass outta here. I think that there is a wackenhut security blog out there, that you could possibly join. Or maybe you could start one yourself

04-02-2011, 05:25 PM
[quote="Funny Thing":27ccwrpj]Everyone keeps saying females got arrested, I saw paperwork that showed a male that was with them got arrested too. Public Information again FMPD is a wonderful thing, I got this off the PCSO Who's in Jail site.

Also ummm what do the other people's charges have to do with the cadets charges? ummmm nothing.....can you CPD officers start posting on your own site...If you guys are so confident that these officers actions were right, then why are you calling the video "crap", and posting all this nonsense on here? Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Cuz if the officers did nothing wrong then they should have nothing to worry about :)

All of this is ridiculous. I am a FMPD officer and what is all these rants going back and forth. Let me clarify, I do not know Alexis, if she is a recruit in the academy paid for by FMPD, then she should know better than to get involved in this off duty nonsense. Secondly, It was very clear to me that the officers involved in this incident were clearly identifiable as police officers. All of my FMPD officers think alittle to how you might have handled a situation like this. How do you know this girl is a police recruit? How many disturbances do we respond to that a family member wants to get involved and possibly injures you or your partner. Alexis made a mistake that anyone who is not a cop would make. If she was smart, she would sit back, not get involved and after the incident was over ask to speak to the officers in a calm civil manner. I'm guessing she did not. They are cops, she is not. I'm sure the officers in this county have plenty of experience. The problem we have at FMPD is we have a large number of younger inexperienced officers who like to second guess other cops. She is a police recruit and not a police officer, she has no experience and will have to answer to this incident. If it is cleared she should be very thankful because she had no good reason to get involved.[/quote:27ccwrpj]

I am a FMPD officer as well, and I would have to disagree with this post. I personally know Alexis and have known her for the 4 years she has worked at the City. She use to work for HR before she transferred to the PD. Alexis is an OUTSTANDING person which is why FMPD chose to sponser her through the Academy. I personally think that she did have a reason to get involved. I have been working for FMPD for several years and I would have acted the same way she did, and that is because the way that officer handled her sister was wrong. She is not being accused of getting involved in nonsense, that is not what she was arrested for. She is being accused of battery on this officer. When Alexis made the decision to step in to see what was going on, and why her sister was being handled that way, then a properly trained officer would have stopped her and told her firmly "Ma'am you need to step back", and then he could have asked her in a civil manner why she was so concerned about what was going on. She did not run in there with a weapon in her hand, or swinging her arms. How much of a threat is a 140lb unarmed female. The officers force was uncalled for.

There was no need for him to grab her and slam her down to the ground like that, with so much force that it breaks down one of the legs on the tent. You can see that Alexis did not make any contact with the officers. All you can see is her reaching and I use that term loosely, and she was most likely reaching for her sister. I'm sure the officers at the time of this incident did not know she was a police recruit but it does not matter. Yes you and I can see that it is officers in the video but what does that matter seeing how she did not touch any of them. It would all be different if the video showed her attacking or hitting one of the officers, then the fact of whether she knew they were officers or not would play into question. I for one do think that she will be cleared and she may even possibly keep her job. But to say "she should have known better" is ludacris.

Anyone who stands there and does nothing as they're family member is treated this way is a coward. It would be equal to watching one of your fellow brothers mistreat a prisoner and do nothing...Sort of what happened in a case with a fellow officer a couple of years ago. Nobody can sit here and say that she should not of intervened because, you weren't there, that wasn't your family member, and you are not her. Until you are in that position you do not know how you will react. It's easy to talk about what should have or could have happened but, what matters here is whether or not Alexis did what the officers accused her of doing.

04-03-2011, 12:27 AM
[quote="Funny Thing":1byuomg9]Everyone keeps saying females got arrested, I saw paperwork that showed a male that was with them got arrested too. Public Information again FMPD is a wonderful thing, I got this off the PCSO Who's in Jail site.

All of this is ridiculous. I am a FMPD officer and what is all these rants going back and forth. Let me clarify, I do not know Alexis, if she is a recruit in the academy paid for by FMPD, then she should know better than to get involved in this off duty nonsense. Secondly, It was very clear to me that the officers involved in this incident were clearly identifiable as police officers. All of my FMPD officers think alittle to how you might have handled a situation like this. How do you know this girl is a police recruit? How many disturbances do we respond to that a family member wants to get involved and possibly injures you or your partner. Alexis made a mistake that anyone who is not a cop would make. If she was smart, she would sit back, not get involved and after the incident was over ask to speak to the officers in a calm civil manner. I'm guessing she did not. They are cops, she is not. I'm sure the officers in this county have plenty of experience. The problem we have at FMPD is we have a large number of younger inexperienced officers who like to second guess other cops. She is a police recruit and not a police officer, she has no experience and will have to answer to this incident. If it is cleared she should be very thankful because she had no good reason to get involved.

I am a FMPD officer as well, and I would have to disagree with this post. I personally know Alexis and have known her for the 4 years she has worked at the City. She use to work for HR before she transferred to the PD. Alexis is an OUTSTANDING person which is why FMPD chose to sponser her through the Academy. I personally think that she did have a reason to get involved. I have been working for FMPD for several years and I would have acted the same way she did, and that is because the way that officer handled her sister was wrong. She is not being accused of getting involved in nonsense, that is not what she was arrested for. She is being accused of battery on this officer. When Alexis made the decision to step in to see what was going on, and why her sister was being handled that way, then a properly trained officer would have stopped her and told her firmly "Ma'am you need to step back", and then he could have asked her in a civil manner why she was so concerned about what was going on. She did not run in there with a weapon in her hand, or swinging her arms. How much of a threat is a 140lb unarmed female. The officers force was uncalled for.

There was no need for him to grab her and slam her down to the ground like that, with so much force that it breaks down one of the legs on the tent. You can see that Alexis did not make any contact with the officers. All you can see is her reaching and I use that term loosely, and she was most likely reaching for her sister. I'm sure the officers at the time of this incident did not know she was a police recruit but it does not matter. Yes you and I can see that it is officers in the video but what does that matter seeing how she did not touch any of them. It would all be different if the video showed her attacking or hitting one of the officers, then the fact of whether she knew they were officers or not would play into question. I for one do think that she will be cleared and she may even possibly keep her job. But to say "she should have known better" is ludacris.

Anyone who stands there and does nothing as they're family member is treated this way is a coward. It would be equal to watching one of your fellow brothers mistreat a prisoner and do nothing...Sort of what happened in a case with a fellow officer a couple of years ago. Nobody can sit here and say that she should not of intervened because, you weren't there, that wasn't your family member, and you are not her. Until you are in that position you do not know how you will react. It's easy to talk about what should have or could have happened but, what matters here is whether or not Alexis did what the officers accused her of doing.[/quote:1byuomg9]

So I am guessing you were there? As good of a person she is does not change the fact that any person interfering with a police officers is a threat. I'm guessing that you know that a 140lbs person is just as dangerous as a 250lbs person. Never underestimate people Senior. Did you ever fight with Danny Hand? maybe Willie Paul Valentine? Those small 140lbs guys I bet would lay you out. I understand if you are her or a friend, but don't tell me she needed to tell two police officers how to do their jobs. It is time we all take responsibilities for our own actions.

04-03-2011, 12:48 AM
She is done, too much of a liability at this point for FMPD to keep her on. When you want to become a law enforcement officer, sometimes you have to change your friends and your family contacts. You are held to a higher standard as an officer.

04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
She is done, too much of a liability at this point for FMPD to keep her on. When you want to become a law enforcement officer, sometimes you have to change your friends and your family contacts. You are held to a higher standard as an officer.

she still was in the academy, she still had some time to go... HOW do we even know she would have even passed the academy or even pass the state exam... this is the risk of sponsoring anyone.. :cop:

04-03-2011, 11:17 PM
CPD...why would you come on to a fort myers PD forum to defend your own? cause you care about them? cause you'd do anything for your brothers and sisters? because you dont ever want their moral character to be questioned? WELL THATS WHAT FMPD IS DOING HERE!! so if you cant play nice GET OUT! My argument is this, lets see....the cadet's SISTER is the one being picked up by the officer and thrown into the sand..so she acts on instinct and runs towards her...if your fellow officer needed assistance after someone youve never seen before grabs her from behind and picks her up would you do the same? Those of us who have had the privilege to work with alexsis know that she is very caring and would do anything to help her coworkers. I would like to add that:

a. if the officer that alexsis "assaulted" was in real trouble maybe those two trees...oops...other officers would have come to their rescue? b. none of the girls arrested have any priors..the video shows alexsis run towards her sister who has never been in trouble before get body slammed by an officer in front of her kids, nephews and nieces and she runs towards her.
and c. Regardless of what may have happened prior to the video, the arrest of the other two girls is not whats being debated here. Like you CPD, we are simply attempting to voice or opinion on a terrible thing that is happening to the career of one of our own. To say that you hope someone loses their job, is pretty heartless. The girl you all are referring to, Alexsis, comes from a good family, is an amazing mom, and very loving friend. Why would you wish that on someone you dont even know, when did that badge, if youre even a real officer make you superhuman. Everyone should stop throwing stones at each other and remember that law enforcement regardless of what city or state is a job that requires alot of humility. The video doesnt show her beating up an officer so give me a break. Her character is being questioned because she acted on emotion, anyone with a human heart would have.

04-04-2011, 04:07 AM
FM bashed by CPDers, except this objective individual... look it up and see for yourself!

Postby Guest 222 on 03/28/11 06:47:12

There is a video out of the arrest of those 3 girls that happened on the beach on Saturday, and from what it looks like there is going to be big trouble for Sgt Kinchen, Officer Lenczdyn, Williams, and Belluci......It's actions like this that give the rest of us a bad name. All of you involved should be ashamed of yourselves.

04-05-2011, 06:45 PM
FINALLY... Silence :snicker:

08-02-2012, 03:04 AM
What ended up being the outcome of this incident?

08-02-2012, 03:34 AM
excessive use of force? we talking about bike six?

08-02-2012, 05:38 AM
The city is being sued AGAIN over our actions. One day they will get tired of these actions that Baker allows and promotes the treatment of people. He will walk away with his golden egg retirement and we all will be out of a job.