PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone say

03-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Can anyone expalin on this forum, if the Schools Police Top cop Blah, blah, was arrested and release at the direction of your chief for public intoxication and battery on a Leo, is this true? Secondly, was that same individual stopped because he was driving while intoxicated and yelling to be released while officers discovered, in open view, alleged open liquor containers and an exposed firearm unattended. Do you release him, are you sure you were not being watched. Please, provided an unofficial account to exactly what happened to a concerned citizen. I don't know if this is true, but just to let you know, this is not the first time this individual has behave so recklously and even more disturbing, has struck an officer while that officer was in the process of performing his dutie. Don't be affraid to talk about what occured in your great city. The great officers of this town and those who work for the School Police deserve the truth.

03-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Yes its true, he placed in hancuffed for 32 on leo, resis with violence but capt ordered to release him under the direction of the chief. Then he gets pulled over for 16 on st. patrick

04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Yes, all true. Dont blame our officers. This was our chief and captains doing. I dont give a shit who you are, you put your hands on one of us and we WILL put our hands on you!!!! If the asshole is a cop, than he should know better, professional courtesy goes bothe ways. I feel bad for the officer that had to "un-arrest" a Batt on a LEO subject just because he's tight with the Cap or Chief. If either one of them had any balls they would have taken care of the officer and signed the paperwork themselves.... No worries though, the truth has a way of comming to light. As for the Batt Vic, i'm sorry you have to go through this kind of political crap. If it was just him being 35, qru take care of a brother but him putting his hands on you to where you have to call for back-up and put cuffs on him, not cool at all.

04-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Can anyone expalin on this forum, if the Schools Police Top cop Blah, blah, was arrested and release at the direction of your chief for public intoxication and battery on a Leo, is this true? Secondly, was that same individual stopped because he was driving while intoxicated and yelling to be released while officers discovered, in open view, alleged open liquor containers and an exposed firearm unattended. Do you release him, are you sure you were not being watched. Please, provided an unofficial account to exactly what happened to a concerned citizen. I don't know if this is true, but just to let you know, this is not the first time this individual has behave so recklously and even more disturbing, has struck an officer while that officer was in the process of performing his dutie. Don't be affraid to talk about what occured in your great city. The great officers of this town and those who work for the School Police deserve the truth.

I am very interested in speaking to any officer of the department who has details or first hand knowledge of this incident. Your identity shall remain anonymous. This is outrageous behavior and with your cooperation I can see to it that this story receives the media coverage it deserves and never happens again. Your Chief and Captain have no control over my actions. Please feel free to e-mail me at joseshelton@aol.com with your valuable information.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Jose

04-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Come on guys yalk to me. You can either be a part of the problem or a part of the solution. E-mail me with information on this incident. your identity wiil be protected and information received will be used for an upcoming media investigative piece.

Jose Shelton,

joseshelton@aol.com

04-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Come on guys yalk to me. You can either be a part of the problem or a part of the solution. E-mail me with information on this incident. your identity wiil be protected and information received will be used for an upcoming media investigative piece.

Jose Shelton,

joseshelton@aol.com

Mr. Shelton, go elsewhere if your looking for a snitch! they are a dying breed!

04-05-2011, 01:15 AM

Jose Shelton,

joseshelton@aol.com

Mr. Shelton, go elsewhere if your looking for a snitch! they are a dying breed!

Pardon my candidness but if you do not stand for something you will fall for anything! If you or your fellow co-workers are ok with being battered by a fellow law enforcement officer (which I do not suppose you do) and then being ordered by a superior to release him after he has been taken into custody then I do not think I would like to be a part of you dying breed. You each have to sleep with the decisions you make every night and if you are ok with a Chief of Police from another agency entering your jurisdiction and treating you and your fellow co-workers this way that is a decision you have to live with, but one that I would not be proud of boasting about. With your assistance or without it this story will air. I just wanted to give the officer(s) that were mistreated by this individual the opportunity to tell me their side of the story and of course their input would be strictly confidential.

Good evening,

Jose Shelton

04-05-2011, 02:14 AM
ok mr. shelton if you are such a writer as you say, when i google your name you were no where to be found. I have alot of information to give but trust no one, espicially what occurred that night, of that out of control so-called chief. help me to help you

04-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Mr. Shelton, I fear you are not who you say you are. You are attemting to snag someone on this forum for your keepsake. There is no link to both of these departments except for those who are abusing their power. By this I mean both chief of police who serve themselves instead of the City of Sweetwater and the Miami-Dade Schools Police. The school's top cop CH, was allegedly caught breaking the law by driving intoxicated, not to mention allegedly striking a law enforcement officer on a seperate incident. This is the same chief who promotes his friends without regard to how it impacts the rank and file. CH promoted a so called states witness to captain when he was being indicted for brutally beating a prisoner and later dismissed by the City of Opa Locka.(read New Times article March 17, 2011) This captain also serves as an instructor for the Miami Dade school of justice under a wave of scrutiny. Is this a mentor we can afford to have around waiting for it to implode and hurt the law enforcement community. I can go on forever naming incidents that would cause anyone to be fired. But, I have to remember that these guys are simply thugs who for now, are running the show until the public andthe media catch up to their shennanigans.

04-05-2011, 05:08 PM
dearest orphans;

Mr. Shelton:
It is true that you are a ghost. So, your williness to help is only for your own benefit, just like and other so-called reporter! let"s sell news even if its a lie! "Your identity shall remain anonymous" ! Now who in their right mind would think that your name and family"s name would be on the black list after this??? ANONYMOUS...what a joke.

Cautious Guest:
" I have alot of information to give but trust no one". you said it!

Concerned resident:
"allegedly caught breaking the law " - "are running the show "... these are you words.

04-06-2011, 12:56 AM
ok mr. shelton if you are such a writer as you say, when i google your name you were no where to be found. I have alot of information to give but trust no one, espicially what occurred that night, of that out of control so-called chief. help me to help you

Dear Cautious Guest and Concerned Citizen,

I realize that a google search of my name does not reveal any results. If you read my prior posts you will note that I never represented myself as a writer or reporter. I am an investigator that works for a firm that assists local media in obtaining information. You can contact the reporter who is working this case at (305)571-7562, and let him know I reffred you to him. He is awaiting your call and will hold your identity in the strictest of confidence. If you do not feel comfortable calling from your phone, feel free to call from a pay phone and set up a location to meet that you are comfortable with. I assure you that I am no phoney and my intentions are nothing but sincere.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Shelton

04-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Mr. Shelton and any other reader;

First of all: Blue all the way through!

You and the rest of the people want to burn police officers at any chance you get, but when you’re getting your butt handed to you or you can't handle a situation, the first people you call are the police!

I once saw a commercial were they take a citizen off the street that was complaining about police officers and how they do nothing but eat doughnuts. They went as far as asking the man to do the job for one day. The man agreed; put on the uniform and went to eat doughnuts with the officers. But while they were having their morning breakfast, the business across the street was getting robbed, by a man with a gun. when the real officers told the man to handle and respond to the call, the man quickly took off the uniform and said, " I’m not getting paid enough for that, are you crazy!" the man lasted about 30 minutes on the job! Although this was a commercial, this is real life. Officers have to make split-second decisions that are Monday-morning quarter-backed everyday. So if the shoes don’t fit, if the shirt is too big, then you can’t afford to think of what we go through everyday; of which could be our last. When we kiss our families bye before we go to work, we know we might not come back. And although this was just a commercial, it is a great example on how people don’t understand what we really do and how much THEY don’t want to do our job!!!

Mr. Shelton, what’s the worst that can happen to you,” PAPER-CUT or maybe you staple your tie to the desk"?

Mr. Shelton I know that you wont understand this, so I’ll say it in the nicest way possible, go find your story elsewhere. Because I personally am not willing to speak to you or anyone else about what happened that night or any other tour of duty. Please go and help someone get their cat out of a tree. Or better yet, go investigate why the government hides the truth about the war on drugs, terrorist, and why they just won’t take care of the homeless in our own country! Do something useful and let all officers do their job.

We (the officers) are human also, despite the rumors or allegations.

Mr. Shelton I wish you the best. But continued correspondence on our forum and not invited nor welcomed. Please take your penmanship somewhere else.

Thank you,

04-07-2011, 11:30 PM
I understand Mr. Shelton, he isn't here to burn anyone except discover the truth. I feel you (dying breed) misunderstood what he is getting at. Corruption breeds our inability to do the job you took an oath for. All he is asking is if you witness somone breaking the law you would act appropriately. Professional courtesy always applies as well as discretion when not affecting an arrest. Officers should never have to endure another officer's arrogance when trying to use political connections to remove himself from an alleged felony arrest. In addition, I was made aware that a Sweetwater officer was allegedly struck by the schools police top cop while the officer was called to a disturbance at the mall. Mr.Shelton is referring to the officer being illegally ordered to release the offender on a felony-Battery to a law enforement officer. There should be a report generated by the city to protect the officer and for accountability purposes. That is what any law enforcement agency would do, and this is why the community has little faith. There is a reason why the police are held to a higher standars. Without this safeguard, you are no different than then thugs you arrest.

04-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Mr. / Ms. Private eye;

Allegations continue….

I am a very well educated person and savvy street smart person as well; I completely understood what Mr. Shelton is trying to get at. Simply put, he would like one or more people to collaborate a story. Maybe even make it a bit more colorful, so that the story sells great numbers. What will happen from that? Are you and Mr. Shelton ready to economically support the families that will be affected with something that has nothing to do with you? I would surely hope both of you would!

Discover the truth? Ok, I’ll tell you the truth, this never happened and it was a fabrication from some the officers at School Broad. You may believe only what you want to hear.

The Bible tells stories of what Jesus Christ said and did, but he never even wrote one word in that book! And that’s that oldest lie.

It’s funny that you would ask me to do my JOB when it’s convenient to you. But when you where stopped and was about to get several citations, you asked for discretion. That way you might get one ticket instead of two or more tickets. It’s human nature not to want to be in a sticky situation. No one wants to get into trouble.

What we endure??? We should not have to ENDURE this content harassment from you and any other media. We should be able to do our jobs without such outrageous bashing from the public. I have yet to find a person in the many years of my career that was completely innocent. This job does still give the officer to use of discretion as we so choose? Does it? So then there is no story! Simply put - go away.

“There should be a report generated by the city to protect the officer and for accountability purposes.”

Who are you kidding??? Are you eve an adult. What world are you from, Venus?

“That is what any law enforcement agency would do, and this is why the community has little faith.”

No Sir, the only one with little faith is you and your media friends. We just went through an annexation which showed that the people in out little but humble city, appreciate our city government and police department. We have some of the lowest crime statistics in the nation, fastest response time in the county. I become offended when you state that our community has little faith in us. The only people of who have little faith are you and your brave foot solider, Mr. Shelton.

Take care, God bless America and the City of Sweetwater.

04-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Mr. / Ms. Private eye;

Allegations continue….

I am a very well educated person and savvy street smart person as well; I completely understood what Mr. Shelton is trying to get at. Simply put, he would like one or more people to collaborate a story. Maybe even make it a bit more colorful, so that the story sells great numbers. What will happen from that? Are you and Mr. Shelton ready to economically support the families that will be affected with something that has nothing to do with you? I would surely hope both of you would!

Discover the truth? Ok, I’ll tell you the truth, this never happened and it was a fabrication from some the officers at School Broad. You may believe only what you want to hear.

The Bible tells stories of what Jesus Christ said and did, but he never even wrote one word in that book! And that’s that oldest lie.

It’s funny that you would ask me to do my JOB when it’s convenient to you. But when you where stopped and was about to get several citations, you asked for discretion. That way you might get one ticket instead of two or more tickets. It’s human nature not to want to be in a sticky situation. No one wants to get into trouble.

What we endure??? We should not have to ENDURE this content harassment from you and any other media. We should be able to do our jobs without such outrageous bashing from the public. I have yet to find a person in the many years of my career that was completely innocent. This job does still give the officer to use of discretion as we so choose? Does it? So then there is no story! Simply put - go away.

“There should be a report generated by the city to protect the officer and for accountability purposes.”

Who are you kidding??? Are you eve an adult. What world are you from, Venus?

“That is what any law enforcement agency would do, and this is why the community has little faith.”

No Sir, the only one with little faith is you and your media friends. We just went through an annexation which showed that the people in out little but humble city, appreciate our city government and police department. We have some of the lowest crime statistics in the nation, fastest response time in the county. I become offended when you state that our community has little faith in us. The only people of who have little faith are you and your brave foot solider, Mr. Shelton.

Take care, God bless America and the City of Sweetwater.

You truly are part of a "dying breed". I have no doubt that you are street savvy. Just like the street thugs that those officers which still have integrity face each day. I do question your level of education if you think that in these days we live in the public the is going to turn a blind eye to your selective enforcement. In these times were dictators are being run out of their dictatorships and Mayors and council members are being recalled for their less than ethical actions you are brave to think that the public will just settle for you thinking that you can protect a dirty cop. You are incorrect. We demand the truth and will not settle for less. I assure you that no matter how hard you try to silence us, the truth shall prevail and those who get in the way of the public being informed of such truth shall too be exposed.

04-10-2011, 04:41 AM
Never gonna happen, so tell your story walking. Want to know what happened that night, join the academy, become a cop, and you will then find out why cops don't rat out cops.
The public will never understand, reporters walk behind the public! Its over!

04-10-2011, 04:39 PM
If you do wrong, you are judged by a jury of your peers.
If I do wrong, I am judged by a jury of your peers.
I am a cop; my peers are other cops.

The system is set up in a way that it will never be fair and impartial to cops. That is why we dont talk to the media.

04-11-2011, 01:22 PM

The system is set up in a way that it will never be fair and impartial to cops. That is why we dont talk to the media.

When officers and cops alike, realize the above statement, there is no problem and no mis-understanding about being BLUE!

The media and the public will always be against the police. We are those hard working people that enforce the difference between right and wrong. its not just the law we must enforce.

We dont have months to sit back and see "what should we do?" we must decide on the spot the outcome of any incident. While the media gets to sit back and think what lies they want to write about hard working man and women, just trying to support their families. You might not like the outcome, but "it is what it is!" deal with it. We have to deal with you, so we're even!

04-11-2011, 06:13 PM

If in your opinion arresting citizens for DUI when they are driving impaired is correct and allowing a drunk driver to go free and possibly kill an innocent driver then your integrity is questionable.

If in your opinion arresting a citizen for battering you in the perfomance of your lawful duties is correct and allowing a Chief of Police who is under the influence to batter you while you are in the performance of your duties is acceptable then your integrity is questionable.

If in your opinion arresting a citizen for disorderly intoxication is correct and allowing a Chief of Police to go free for the same charge after ejecting him from a sporting event in the presence of thousands of witnesses, I again question your integrity.

I understand your position, but i seriously question your selective enforcement of the law. Everyone should be treated equally and those who break the law should be treated equally. If you do not want to be judged by the public or your co-workers then act like a law abiding citizen.

I can assure you that whether you speak to us or not the story will be reported. No matter how much "they" try to hide the truth the public shall be made aware of who these individuals really are. Trust me when I tell you it is not hard to find the truth when you look in the right places. Although some people think that things that happened in the past are in the past, they are still there and can be found if you just look for them.

Remember each and everyone of you have to live with the decisions you make every day. If at the end of the day you can place your head on a pillow at night and sleep weel with the deceions you make, then that is all that really matters.

04-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Look, writing on here is usually a waste, and by the good, straight to the point posts above yours, it is evident that you do not get our point of view, and you never will. But I will make one last futile attempt to correct your freaked up thought process.

Cops protect cops not because we are above the law, but because if we do not then who the hell will??? The SAO office (HA!) the public, (HA!), the media (FUUCCCKKK the media). Cops have to live their lives and that of their families with a strange sense of humor, we must laugh at death, we must laugh over getting sued, we must laugh over idiots like you, that want to persuade us to rat out another officer, and still we have to blow our horns and walk everywhere with our heads up high, and pretend that all is well. Where do 90% of us turn to when we cannot handle this? We turn to the bottle. But do not be fooled, there is no guardian angel there to lift us, like in the prayers, we have to lift each other, and we will lift each other!!! In spite of what you idiots think, we will!!!

Does an officer walk away from that situation perhaps upset, perhaps, no different than when we walk away from the fuucccking media, and lord knows not enough of the media goes to jail, at least not as much as we would like! :evil:

04-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Look, writing on here is usually a waste, and by the good, straight to the point posts above yours, it is evident that you do not get our point of view, and you never will. But I will make one last futile attempt to correct your freaked up thought process.

Cops protect cops not because we are above the law, but because if we do not then who the hell will??? The SAO office (HA!) the public, (HA!), the media (FUUCCCKKK the media). Cops have to live their lives and that of their families with a strange sense of humor, we must laugh at death, we must laugh over getting sued, we must laugh over idiots like you, that want to persuade us to rat out another officer, and still we have to blow our horns and walk everywhere with our heads up high, and pretend that all is well. Where do 90% of us turn to when we cannot handle this? We turn to the bottle. But do not be fooled, there is no guardian angel there to lift us, like in the prayers, we have to lift each other, and we will lift each other!!! In spite of what you idiots think, we will!!!

Does an officer walk away from that situation perhaps upset, perhaps, no different than when we walk away from the fuucccking media, and lord knows not enough of the media goes to jail, at least not as much as we would like! :evil:

Well put.

Froest Gump... "and that's all i have to say about that".

04-12-2011, 05:51 PM
oops sorry, i meant :

Forest Gump.... i got a little a head of myself.

05-12-2011, 02:21 AM
[quote="Cautious Guest":1fncl3ds]ok mr. shelton if you are such a writer as you say, when i google your name you were no where to be found. I have alot of information to give but trust no one, espicially what occurred that night, of that out of control so-called chief. help me to help you

Dear Cautious Guest and Concerned Citizen,

I realize that a google search of my name does not reveal any results. If you read my prior posts you will note that I never represented myself as a writer or reporter. I am an investigator that works for a firm that assists local media in obtaining information. You can contact the reporter who is working this case at (305)571-7562, and let him know I reffred you to him. He is awaiting your call and will hold your identity in the strictest of confidence. If you do not feel comfortable calling from your phone, feel free to call from a pay phone and set up a location to meet that you are comfortable with. I assure you that I am no phoney and my intentions are nothing but sincere.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Shelton[/quote:1fncl3ds]

Thank you to those of you who have been brave enough to contact us. Your concerns will not go unanswered. I assure you the exposure you have been awaiting is coming soon. Should you have any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at above listed number.

Sincerely,

Jose

05-15-2011, 05:06 PM
STOP WITH YOUR REPORTER ANTICS JOSE. NOBODY SPOKE TO YOU AND NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU, SO GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.GO WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING MORE INTRIGUING CAUSE TRULY YOU ARE BORING US.

05-17-2011, 12:51 PM
HOE---Se who?

05-20-2011, 11:40 PM
You can make reports disappear and you can bully subordinates into doing things, but you should be a little more thorough when you are destroying evidence to make it seem as if something that did occur appear as if it did not. How about those radio transmissons on the Miami Dade Police Department frequencies? Did you forget about those? This will be a good story and perhaps a good investigation for the Miami Dade County State Attorneys Office.

Good evening,
Jose Shelton

06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Reading this thread has been very interesting. I remember seeing the "Snitches are a dying breed" bumper sticker a couple of years ago. It was pretty amusing because the person sporting the sticker on their vehicle had a habit of secretly recording other Officers with his new cellular phone, in conversations, still pictures and videos. Then he would take this gathered material to his chief to garner favoritism with that person.
Snitches are not a dying breed. They are alive and thriving in the "Blue through and through" world. It just needs to be worth something to them to hand up someone.

06-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Youngsters,
One does not write tickets to, or arrest, fellow LEO's or their families without serious provocation or when a victim has been threatened, injured or killed. The 39 of an LEO for DUI, absent aggravating circumstances/factors, regardless of rank, is very uncool.

07-28-2011, 11:13 PM
a records check would confirm previous arrest for same thing before becoming a leo

hope it's not your family member he kills while driving drunk

08-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Oestrogen alert