PDA

View Full Version : Major Colina

03-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Colina has promised the mayor that if he becomes chief he can sell a 6% salary cut to the rank n file. Since Orosa cannot become chief, he is backing Colina as is Avila. Orosa become asst chief and avila a major. Regalado and Crapp are considering it

03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
wow i just read that same post about someone else. you guys must be really bored.

03-29-2011, 01:13 AM
cocina, what a joke, another sis lifer..

03-29-2011, 01:31 AM
There are going to be lay-offs before I will support another salary cut. Colina is getting a much larger salary than I am and perhaps he can afford it. But I on the other hand have a mortgage, car payments, kids in school, food and other expenses, etc. Against what I have, a rookie just hired means nothing. Sorry guys, its what the country is going through. Contact your old employers and see if you can go back to your old jobs. I have been here for many years so why should I have to bear the burden twice while some rook gets a free ride.

03-29-2011, 01:45 AM
Colina. Can I drive u around when u become chief?. NOT!!!!! I will be there shaking your hand when u get demoted loser. And by the turn off the mic already

03-29-2011, 01:55 AM
come shake my hand, you know where at. I'm easy to find or just me call me i'll be happy to meet you somewhere, then you can call me loser to my face COWARD.

j. colina

03-29-2011, 02:49 AM
u loser, u never worked the streets now you are all that tough guy, amazing...

03-29-2011, 04:50 AM
I have worked for both TOS Majors when they were lower ranking, both are intelligent, humble and hard working. They have not changed and one thing is certain you will never approach them with your attacks or be anywhere near as good as they are at their jobs. You guys who come here and attack them are real cowards.