PDA

View Full Version : New Idea

03-21-2011, 04:06 AM
Hello,

Here is a concept, how about those of you that are in a position of supervisor just do your job. Take care of those that you supervise instead of undermining them. We are all trained professionals and as so should be treated that way. Regardless of how big the agency is the bottom line is we are in a dangerous profession. Pleaze stop trying to look at how you can make yourself better by so called back stabbing and look at the bigger picture of why you entered into this profession. If it appears that it is to complicated for you to handle then I promise you the door is always open to leave. There is a great deal of people that need employement right now that will take your postition no questions asked. Further more thay will bring an energy to this department that is not as negative as you all make it out to be. Here is a wacky idea, try to stop screwing with each other and support each other for once. For god sake were dropping like flies out here and all you can do is nit pick about who has the bigger ego. This so called "RAT" has come to the realization that no matter how hard you try others will always try and bring you down. JUST DO YOUR JOB and FOCUS on your area of concern wedding participants. (AND THEN AGAIN) In conclusion do not think that just because you have a role of a supervisor makes you that. Time will identify those individuals that have made ill decisions. :evil:

03-21-2011, 04:40 AM
Right on brother you speak the truth in volumes.

03-21-2011, 04:46 AM
Dude, you have keen insight. Keep up the good work and try and exploit those that want to create chaos within the department. This kinda of stuff has gone on for to long. The acting LT thinks he is loved by all but he has no idea that he is a fool of a sheep in the wolfs clothing. :cop:

03-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Those seventies mustaches and farmville attitudes will not get you very far! I think that "RAt" knows who you are. That is a shame let me know how that new position works out for you-idiot. I think you started a battle with the wrong person. This was possibly your only advocate dumbass. You and your kind deserve everything that comes your way. How stupid are you :evil:

03-21-2011, 05:04 AM
Chicken of Fish dumbass? (BURNING BRIDGES) :devil:

03-21-2011, 05:23 AM
WOW

This has created a great deal of response. Could this be because the responses have some substance? FAKE FAKED and FUNKED. Good Luck (former) SWAT Guy! :evil:

03-22-2011, 01:09 AM
I.Is anyone really happy working there? I am certainly glad I don't have to count on you all to protect my family. You all sound like jealous Jr high girls. Sounds like your chief needs to clean house. Just saying...

03-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Here's an idea for you twits. Go do your frigging job and stop posting things that make your agency look like a bunch of smucks. If you hate that bad go somewhere else that is if you can.

03-22-2011, 11:01 AM
If that were the case they would lose 3/4 of the department.

03-22-2011, 10:06 PM
WOW

This has created a great deal of response. Could this be because the responses have some substance? FAKE FAKED and FUNKED. Good Luck (former) SWAT Guy! :evil:
Which former SWAT Guy? Isn't your whole team funked?

03-23-2011, 12:33 AM
[quote="Hogh Plains Drifter":tquv9i66]WOW

Which former SWAT Guy? Isn't your whole team funked?[/quote:tquv9i66]

you hit the nail on the head.

03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
DON'T HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER TOUGH GUY. STEP UP, SPEAK UP, SIGN THE WAIVER, AND I PROMISE YOU RESOLVE. I THOUGHT WE HAD AN UNDERSTANDING, AND THIS WAS A DEAD ISSUE. DRUNK WORDS OF A COWARD. MAN UP OR STF UP

03-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Here's a "Better" Idea. Put the cap back on the Deka, the cork in the bottle, and step away from the computer. Some things are better left unsaid.
Friend's don't let Friend's type Drunk.
This message is a Public Service Announcement from the Coalition of Save The Wild Turkey Federation.

03-24-2011, 03:10 PM
This is sad. I check in on this site on an irregular basis to see the crap that spews from the mouths of people that should be working professionals and I read this kind of stuff all the time from this agency as well as others. The point is that all of you are adults but act like children. Worrying about what someone said about you to others. If you do and did your job and concentrated on the task at hand none of this would ever have to be written but for some reason the games go on.

Remember this is a public and unsecure forum. Everyone can read this which shows a lack of intelligence on some that reply here. Calling people out to a fight or criticizing them on a public forum just shows a lack of guts and not being a smart cop. You should be concentrating on other things like how to make the agency better for all that work there and how to improve your policing techniques overall. You shouldn't have time to deal with such petty bs
NPRPD like most agencies is and can be a great place to be a cop it's all in how you make of it. Do your job, mind your own business and contribute to the agency in positive ways. The financials of the city like many other cities across the US are in the crapper and financially things won't get better for a while in that respect. But you move on and help one another because at the end of the day you all should be doing the job for the same reason and that is to be a cop, so be a cop.

I have never posted on this website but felt compelled after reading through a few threads. I can tell you the job is the same no matter where you go. Everyone has their issues but the issues shouldn't be posted on a public forum. Remember the Thin Blue Line and what it stands for. It is a representation of a code of conduct for all who serve, served and have died wearing the badge. You should be professional in every way especially in a public forum and this forum should be used for constructive purposes like many other LEO websites although most others are secure and should be secure.

Keep your dirty laundry in house and shut your mouth and do your job. Go home and be with your family and be grateful that you can because many others cannot. This career is for the ones with true passion, integrity and should be full of leaders not followers and people looking for a pension.

Unfortuantely because of the bad decisions and actions of others this profession already gets a bad rap. Hopefully all those that do not lead by example and stray away from the mission will pack up and do something else for the good of others. So remember these words the next time you don't care about the mission or career.

03-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Well Said !