PDA

View Full Version : what cha gonna do when they come for U

03-19-2011, 09:55 PM
HAVE IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE CITY MANAGER HAS RETAINED AN OUTSIDE ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT HIM AND THE COMMISSIONERS, WHEN THEY ARE SWORN UNDER OATH AND DEPOSED BY THE FBI & FDLE. SEEMS LIKE THE THREE AMIGOS, WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT WHEN THEY HAD THE BALLS TO BLOW THE WHISTLE ON THIS CORRUPT AND COWARDICE ADMINISTRATION....BUT THE QUESTION THAT BEGS TO BE ANSWERED, IS WHERE WAS THE P.B.A. WHEN THE THREE AMIGOS WERE CALLING IN THE FEDS? SEEMS LIKE OUR BOY CECIL, IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TWO FACED POLITICIAN, THAT IS IN BED WITH CHIEF HALF BAKED, AND THE CITY....WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE FEDS IN CECIL?
I KNOW, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM THE RANK AND FILE IN ORDER TO PROTECT CHIEF HALF BAKED AND THE ADMINISTRATION...CECIL WHAT A PIECE OF SHIZZAT U ARE! TO BETRAY THE OFFICERS YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT, AND DEFEND. SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR $ FROM THE P.B.A., AND NOTHING ELSE. GUESS WHAT CECIL, IN ASKING THE THREE AMIGOS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT'S THE LATEST, YOU HAVE JUST BECOME ONE OF THE FIRST WITNESSES THAT THE FBI AND FDLE WILL BE INTERVIEWING....LET'S SEE YOU PROTECT CHIEF HALF BAKED & THE CITY...
I SALUTE THE THREE AMIGOS FOR HAVING THE FORTITUDE TO CALL IN THE AUTHORITIES, AND PUTTING THEIR NAMES OUT THERE....BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU ON THE FENCE....WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR U?

03-21-2011, 03:15 AM
First of all you must be a citizen or just dumb! The City has Council members not Commissioners, Dah! So that shows you dont work here, Second is where I came from before Ft Myers Pd the PBA or Union was not the watch dog for the admin. The Union is here to protect US and the what I have been seeing. They have been and I like what they are doing by fighting for our back pay from the PARADE and the I trust and support the union for our contract! Now go read the News Press and get off the LEO web Site.

03-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Never said I work there, but what cha gonna do when I come for U ? You must be a PBA board member, that is trying to deflect the reality, that both you and ur man Cecil, can't escape....There are Three real men, that called upon our office, to come to town and clean up your corrupt and disfunctional agency, and you and ur man Cecil, didn't back their play. Because people like you and ur man Cecil, are great at hiding and protecting the administration, in exchange for cozy jobs, and pensions, no matter whom suffers...I hear the city mananger was served some interesting and troubling news on friday. I have it to understand that after he was personally served with a criminal compliant, that he immediately called his personal attorney, and then the chief.....manny, manny, more to go come....better start getting attorneys, cause I got a feeling that many will be walking out in those silver bracelets.....SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON! :devil: