PDA

View Full Version : Mod is censorship at its best!

03-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Evidently you're unaware that you come off as a nut case. Take an anger management course.

03-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Evidently you're unaware that you come off as a nut case. Take an anger management course.

Why is it when one of you guys phuque up the other guy comes off as a "nut case"? This is reality not anger. By the way, I teach anger management.

03-14-2011, 11:26 AM

Why is it when one of you guys phuque up the other guy comes off as a "nut case"? This is reality not anger. By the way, I teach anger management.

Like I said - nut case. :roll:

03-14-2011, 04:38 PM

Like I said - nut case. :roll:

jeez mod, you slaughtered this thread ... what's your problem? Can't even figure out what the heck it's about.

03-15-2011, 01:07 AM
I believe this site is privately owned and can make up any rules they so desire. There are guidelines for the MOD but it appears you are constantly attacking the site. So if they chose to delete what you write...hasta la vista, AH.

03-15-2011, 12:23 PM
I believe this site is privately owned and can make up any rules they so desire. There are guidelines for the MOD but it appears you are constantly attacking the site. So if they chose to delete what you write...hasta la vista, AH.

and that, AH, is called censorship! And by the way hero, none of the deleted posts were "attacks" they were documented facts. You all attack your sheriff unashamedly on this website and when one of your deputies has a hard on for a civilian employee and writes him a ticket(s), all of a sudden it's an attack? Go back to school bro. The SWR, lost in court, and now he can deal with it! hasta la vista, AH.

03-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Angry little people write in bold type. You confuse facts with fiction. Many people win their case in court - actually almost all. Doesn't mean they were right, just the way the court system operates. Not police friendly at all. So you won your case. BFD. No one cares about you and your silly ass rantings. You don't even belong on this site. So you sent some paperwork to BSO. Al will never see it and no one else will take you seriously because you are a pathetic whiner and full of your own self-righteous BS. It's reverse discrimination I declare!

03-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Angry little people write in bold type. You confuse facts with fiction. Many people win their case in court - actually almost all. Doesn't mean they were right, just the way the court system operates. Not police friendly at all. So you won your case. BFD. No one cares about you and your silly ass rantings. You don't even belong on this site. So you sent some paperwork to BSO. Al will never see it and no one else will take you seriously because you are a pathetic whiner and full of your own self-righteous BS. It's reverse discrimination I declare!

Not really. Angry little people write in Caps Lock mode. Typing in bold just makes it easier to read. You keep saying that no one cares about what this person went through at the hands of his own employer, yet the MOD cares enough to delete every factual post and you seem to be the head commenter in defense of a little "Howdy Doody". Is that you Howdy Doody?