PDA

View Full Version : What is Gov Scott's GUARANTEED Retirement???

03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Does anybody have the $$$ on Scott's retirement and current take home pay? I have been told his retirement was 10% of his gross salary and that he not taking a pay-check at this time. If that is true...Is he considered "high risk"? Maybe because he has managed to piss so many people off??

03-10-2011, 12:24 AM
He has the best retirement plan. If he spends 3 million dollars a year he will run out of money in 100 years.

03-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Does anybody have the $$$ on Scott's retirement and current take home pay? I have been told his retirement was 10% of his gross salary and that he not taking a pay-check at this time. If that is true...Is he considered "high risk"? Maybe because he has managed to piss so many people off??
I take the 5th !!

03-10-2011, 01:10 PM

No paycheck from the State of Florida, and no retirement from the State of Florida.

03-10-2011, 01:29 PM
His "guaranteed retirement" is that he will leave office after one term with EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM and EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS STATE WHO DIDN'T being miserable for the rest of their lives, because of the far reaching effects of his destruction. GUARANTEED.

03-10-2011, 03:52 PM
hey man, do you want your Tots?