PDA

View Full Version : FMPD Street Cops Vs. H.E.A.R.T. Coalition

03-08-2011, 08:30 PM
The H.E.A.R.T. Coalition can no longer run and hide any longer. I warned you guys that lawsuits were coming, and now Chief Half- Baked and his P.M.S. department of operatives 's chickens are coming home to roost! Yeah I think I heard that somewhere before, just like the old G.O.B. saying the "Truth Shall Set You Free!" I like many other street cops have sat through numerous interrogations , have you ever seen the truth set any 10-15 free, the answer is no ! You street cops need to learn that when your investigated by the P.M.S. Department , you need to go in with the mind frame of criminal because that is how they are going to treat you . Make no mistake about it the P.M.S. Department is out to slash your throat , especially if your on the special Non -H.E.A.R.T. Kool-Aide drinking list. We have had many officers ,and civilian employees tell the truth in IA's yet they have received termination regardless! Rolex Costume back in the news, and now I'm wondering how much of a pay cut , our we going to have to take to cover the legal settlement of this lawsuit! Way to go Chief Half-Baked , what a proud representation this is of H.E.A.R.T. ! I know this that when Rolex Costume gets done with this lawsuit, he's going to be the only former poor Haitian guy living in Central Ft. Myers wearing two Rolex watches on both of his wrists! This isn't about whether I like or dislike , or whether they are great cops or not! The problem is that the two supervisors were given reprieves for career ending mistakes, and there is no doubt that if any street cop committed the same mistakes they would have been packing their bags! Chief Half-Baked, P.M.S. Department, and most of these micro managing supervisors, have been running rough shot over contract terms "No O.T., You Will Flex Your Time!" , and Officer's Bill of Rights , and we're not sitting in the fetal position any longer. I suggest that any officer that has been terminated , reprimanded, and investigated by the P.M.S. queen , that she be sued personally ! She was second in charge in the union, and she was investigating street cops as the primary I.A. investigator, this is a direct violation of the P.B.A. Bi-Laws which she swore to uphold when she became Vice-President! This is fraudulent representation , based on a serious conflict of interest, and it's no coincidence that she resigned her post as she knows the law suits are coming! We also have supervisors as the primary complainants with I.A.'s , then they do the investigation on the I.A., another violation! Two housing officers in A.I.'s simply because the P.M.S. queen has a personal agenda against these guys for speaking out against her at union meetings, and then they wonder why no one attends these meetings. They don't attend because when they voice an alternative view point , there will be the three amigos from the P.M.S. department sitting in the room taking notes on the next person they can put on the "Hit LIST" for speaking out against the status quo! The agenda now is going to be firing cops for having affairs off duty, so if that's the case then the whole P.M.S. department, all the way up to the Leader of this zoo department himself should be fired! The husband in his own Sworn statement states he has no proof of the housing officer having an affair on duty , but what the hell does that matter! The P.M.S. department will investigate anyways so we can get them all on the other catch all policy violations LYING, DAVID misuse,GPS records, Cell phone misuse, ECT.! P.M.S. Operative asks" Umm housing officer what time did you take dump at Golfview five months ago!" Housing officer replies" I Don't Recall!" P.M.S. operative responds" Your lying because your Radio transmissions, and G.P.S. records shows you checking out at 10-19 to take that Dump!" Your tactics are so predictable, as they are the same tactics used when Civilian Daniels was in charge! The officers screwed by these catch all policy violations, then fired. should place a public information request, or subpoena all the P.M.S. Department's records of their 10-8& 10-7 times to make sure they are fulfilling their 80 hour pay requirements , as they are paid hourly and are not salary based employees like Captain I.A.! Get all their Cell phone records, E-mail records,and David Records and see how many violations you find!

Its pretty amazing that when Cecil finally starts defending officers against reckless abuses of power as it relates to I.A.'s and officer pay situations that violate contract terms , the H.E.A.R.T. coalition suddenly wants to start a Union Coo to over throw Cecil! That's right Cecil , you put two moles on the union board , one with an affiliation to Chief Half-Baked , the other with an affiliation with Captain A.I. ! I trust none of them , and if you have been here longer enough you know exactly who I'm talking about, without mentioning their names. Cecil make no mistake about it , because you're going Anti- H.E.A.R.T. they want you gone , and they are going to try to stir up a vote of no-confidence against you! I might have some philosophical differences with Cecil, but I don't dislike him personally! I do however have a deep rooted hatred for H.E.A.R.T. and those who push it down our throats , and yet don't operate with any resemblance of H.E.A.R.T. I support your efforts 100% for violation of pay contracts with this parade, and the countless violations of the officer's bill of rights! You should have initiated another grievance against Chief Half- Baked for intimidation tactics ! Is it a coincidence that detectives filed a grievance for scheduling , and pay reductions for working the parade, and when the parade cuts out early they make the detectives work patrol to make up their time! Were there no cases that the detectives could have been working on, to make up their time? The answer is undoubtley yes, but the H.E.A.R.T. Coalition wanted to make a point , file a grievance and we'll show you guys how easy we can put you back on patrol! The parade is run by a private vendor , and they will pay the private vendor price ! Do apartment complexes , and does City utilities get the discount rate for their details the answer is No! Let's finish this off with the Martinez E-mail, let me tell you that was the best E-Mail I've read in this place in over decade ! Joe let me tell you the troops were delighted to read your exposure of this fairy tale they call H.E.A.R.T.! You have these clowns on the run , and they are changing policy every day to cover their tracks in case you didn't know. I assume if they were doing things correctly , there would be no need to change policy Right? Every topic you hit was right on cue, Quotas, changing crimes to lower crime rate, Witch Hunts , and ect, ect, ect!!!!!!! Joe Martinez was one of the best street cops I ever had the pleasure of working with, great street knowledge ,survival presence , and took young officers under his wing , and showed them the ropes on how to survive on the North side of town. Joe Talked the Talk , and WAlKED the Walk! He had Wilt Chamberlain disease in his personal life, but for all the relationships he had, never was there an accusation of Joe being physical with any of them! Joe you were on the Hit list, they have been trying to get you since the James Weston incident, and I know personally the Convict James Mathis was overly pleased that Chief Half -Baked fired you! It's No-coincidence! Joe you don't have to wear a overweight H.E.A.R.T. Badge, or a patch that has a Puerto Rican fag waving in the back ground ,for me to thank you for teaching me how to be a street survivalist in this career, and to call you my friend! The Law suits are coming, and we have been pushed around enough, and we're going to knock You H.E.A.R.T. Ego Maniacs off your high stool, one foot peg at a time until you fall flat on your faces! The message is the Same Hear No Evil, See No Evil!

03-08-2011, 11:48 PM
The third floors beauty queen has a bit of a temper doesn't she? Do not ever trust Sgt. Hillbilly. She is in the pocket of the administration and just an all around self absorbed b@#$h. Do not ever vote her into any PBA position ever again, having her in the PBA you might as well bring dougie in. Time for an enema....

03-09-2011, 04:00 AM
guess no one heard that Dougies brother in law is on the board?!

03-09-2011, 05:29 AM
Kudos to Pendergrass, he is finally fighting on our behalf without any retribution from admin. Let’s keep Pendergrass as our PBA President!!!!! How does it feel Dougieboy to know you can’t control PBA anymore? :lol:

03-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Thank you 40cal for that amazing statement. Just remember to tell all of our friends at FMPD and fellow warriors to tell the truth and nothing but the truth when the Feds come knocking on FMPD's front door. The truth will set us free and Team H.E.A.R.T-less will fall. I promise you. I have plenty of other e-mails and valuable information that our spineless administration doesn’t want you guys to see or hear about. So of course.. We've been blocked-out and locked-out of the department's e-mail system.
How predictable was that? Chief Half Baked has no idea of what's coming next. But you are right.. They are trying to cover-up their tracks.. But, one thing they can't cover-up is: Sworn Statements from Sworn Personnel. They can not shut you guys up and they can not prevent you guys from coming forward with the truth. Enough is enough with Team Heartless and their fraudulent fake-ass wannabe leader: (Chief Half Baked). Stay tuned for more administrative azz-fu##ing from Team Whistle Blowers and the CRC.
P.S. our team is more loyal, unified, dedicated, and stronger than Team Heartless can ever be. It’s amazing what real Street Cops are capable of, huh Chief ****head? That's why we will succeed in bringing the administration down from the third floor and serve them the true justice that they deserve. That’s why we will accomplish our mission and Team Heartless will lose this war.
Oh yeah, and just try to make an S.O.P. or a Departmental Policy for L.E.O. Affairs Chief A**hole. I guess the United States Constitution and our freedom of speech don’t mean anything to you either. See you in court ****-face. :D :devil:

03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
since when do we have GPS? Is it on all cars or did they install one on siracuses car when he wasnt looking

03-09-2011, 07:47 PM
all the new laptops have a GPS receiver in the top right part of the screen, continually logging your location, speed, lies....etc through enroute. wink wink nudge nudge

03-10-2011, 01:36 AM

PLEASE!! wtf..LETS TURN THIS INTO A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION (THIS SHOULD BE USED ON PROMOTIONAL EXAMS)

CHIEF DOUGLAS E. BAKER'S BROTHER IN LAW WHO SITS ON THE GULFCOAST CHAPTER (FRANCHISE) OF THE FLORIDA PBA IS

A)-STEVEN GRUBER

B)-JAMES LANGTON

C)STEVEN THARALDSEN

D)CECIL PENDERGRASS

E)NONE OF THE ABOVE

PLEASE ANSWER TEST QUESTION AT YOUR LEISURE, ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL BE REVEALED VERY SOON..GOOD LUCK

03-11-2011, 02:18 AM
by 40cal_666 on 03/08/11 15:30:32

The H.E.A.R.T. Coalition can no longer run and hide any longer. I warned you guys that lawsuits were coming, and now Chief Half- Baked and his P.M.S. department of operatives 's chickens are coming home to roost! Yeah I think I heard that somewhere before, just like the old G.O.B. saying the "Truth Shall Set You Free!" I like many other street cops have sat through numerous interrogations , have you ever seen the truth set any 10-15 free, the answer is no ! You street cops need to learn that when your investigated by the P.M.S. Department , you need to go in with the mind frame of criminal because that is how they are going to treat you . Make no mistake about it the P.M.S. Department is out to slash your throat , especially if your on the special Non -H.E.A.R.T. Kool-Aide drinking list. We have had many officers ,and civilian employees tell the truth in IA's yet they have received termination regardless!

Rolex Costume back in the news, and now I'm wondering how much of a pay cut , our we going to have to take to cover the legal settlement of this lawsuit! Way to go Chief Half-Baked , what a proud representation this is of H.E.A.R.T. ! I know this that when Rolex Costume gets done with this lawsuit, he's going to be the only former poor Haitian guy living in Central Ft. Myers wearing two Rolex watches on both of his wrists! This isn't about whether I like or dislike , or whether they are great cops or not! The problem is that the two supervisors were given reprieves for career ending mistakes, and there is no doubt that if any street cop committed the same mistakes they would have been packing their bags!

Chief Half-Baked, P.M.S. Department, and most of these micro managing supervisors, have been running rough shot over contract terms "No O.T., You Will Flex Your Time!" , and Officer's Bill of Rights , and we're not sitting in the fetal position any longer. I suggest that any officer that has been terminated , reprimanded, and investigated by the P.M.S. queen , that she be sued personally ! She was second in charge in the union, and she was investigating street cops as the primary I.A. investigator, this is a direct violation of the P.B.A. Bi-Laws which she swore to uphold when she became Vice-President! This is fraudulent representation , based on a serious conflict of interest, and it's no coincidence that she resigned her post as she knows the law suits are coming! We also have supervisors as the primary complainants with I.A.'s , then they do the investigation on the I.A., another violation! Two housing officers in A.I.'s simply because the P.M.S. queen has a personal agenda against these guys for speaking out against her at union meetings, and then they wonder why no one attends these meetings. They don't attend because when they voice an alternative view point , there will be the three amigos from the P.M.S. department sitting in the room taking notes on the next person they can put on the "Hit LIST" for speaking out against the status quo! The agenda now is going to be firing cops for having affairs off duty, so if that's the case then the whole P.M.S. department, all the way up to the Leader of this zoo department himself should be fired! The husband in his own Sworn statement states he has no proof of the housing officer having an affair on duty , but what the hell does that matter! The P.M.S. department will investigate anyways so we can get them all on the other catch all policy violations LYING, DAVID misuse,GPS records, Cell phone misuse, ECT.! P.M.S. Operative asks" Umm housing officer what time did you take dump at Golfview five months ago!" Housing officer replies" I Don't Recall!" P.M.S. operative responds" Your lying because your Radio transmissions, and G.P.S. records shows you checking out at 10-19 to take that Dump!" Your tactics are so predictable, as they are the same tactics used when Civilian Daniels was in charge! The officers screwed by these catch all policy violations, then fired. should place a public information request, or subpoena all the P.M.S. Department's records of their 10-8& 10-7 times to make sure they are fulfilling their 80 hour pay requirements , as they are paid hourly and are not salary based employees like Captain I.A.! Get all their Cell phone records, E-mail records,and David Records and see how many violations you find!

Its pretty amazing that when Cecil finally starts defending officers against reckless abuses of power as it relates to I.A.'s and officer pay situations that violate contract terms , the H.E.A.R.T. coalition suddenly wants to start a Union Coo to over throw Cecil! That's right Cecil , you put two moles on the union board , one with an affiliation to Chief Half-Baked , the other with an affiliation with Captain A.I. ! I trust none of them , and if you have been here longer enough you know exactly who I'm talking about, without mentioning their names. Cecil make no mistake about it , because you're going Anti- H.E.A.R.T. they want you gone , and they are going to try to stir up a vote of no-confidence against you! I might have some philosophical differences with Cecil, but I don't dislike him personally! I do however have a deep rooted hatred for H.E.A.R.T. and those who push it down our throats , and yet don't operate with any resemblance of H.E.A.R.T. I support your efforts 100% for violation of pay contracts with this parade, and the countless violations of the officer's bill of rights! You should have initiated another grievance against Chief Half- Baked for intimidation tactics ! Is it a coincidence that detectives filed a grievance for scheduling , and pay reductions for working the parade, and when the parade cuts out early they make the detectives work patrol to make up their time! Were there no cases that the detectives could have been working on, to make up their time? The answer is undoubtley yes, but the H.E.A.R.T. Coalition wanted to make a point , file a grievance and we'll show you guys how easy we can put you back on patrol! The parade is run by a private vendor , and they will pay the private vendor price ! Do apartment complexes , and does City utilities get the discount rate for their details the answer is No!

Let's finish this off with the Martinez E-mail, let me tell you that was the best E-Mail I've read in this place in over decade ! Joe let me tell you the troops were delighted to read your exposure of this fairy tale they call H.E.A.R.T.! You have these clowns on the run , and they are changing policy every day to cover their tracks in case you didn't know. I assume if they were doing things correctly , there would be no need to change policy Right? Every topic you hit was right on cue, Quotas, changing crimes to lower crime rate, Witch Hunts , and ect, ect, ect!!!!!!! Joe Martinez was one of the best street cops I ever had the pleasure of working with, great street knowledge ,survival presence , and took young officers under his wing , and showed them the ropes on how to survive on the North side of town. Joe Talked the Talk , and WAlKED the Walk! He had Wilt Chamberlain disease in his personal life, but for all the relationships he had, never was there an accusation of Joe being physical with any of them! Joe you were on the Hit list, they have been trying to get you since the James Weston incident, and I know personally the Convict James Mathis was overly pleased that Chief Half -Baked fired you! It's No-coincidence! Joe you don't have to wear a overweight H.E.A.R.T. Badge, or a patch that has a Puerto Rican flag waving in the back ground ,for me to thank you for teaching me how to be a street survivalist in this career, and to call you my friend! The Law suits are coming, and we have been pushed around enough, and we're going to knock You H.E.A.R.T. Ego Maniacs off your high stool, one foot peg at a time until you fall flat on your faces! The message is the Same Hear No Evil, See No Evil!40cal_666

BEAUTIFUL 4O CAL :!: BEAUTIFUL :!: LIKE ALWAYS NONE COMES CLOSE :cop:

05-06-2011, 04:26 PM

PLEASE!! wtf..LETS TURN THIS INTO A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION (THIS SHOULD BE USED ON PROMOTIONAL EXAMS)

CHIEF DOUGLAS E. BAKER'S BROTHER IN LAW WHO SITS ON THE GULFCOAST CHAPTER (FRANCHISE) OF THE FLORIDA PBA IS

A)-STEVEN GRUBER

B)-JAMES LANGTON

C)STEVEN THARALDSEN

D)CECIL PENDERGRASS

E)NONE OF THE ABOVE

PLEASE ANSWER TEST QUESTION AT YOUR LEISURE, ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL BE REVEALED VERY SOON..GOOD LUCK

Very soon huh ? Doesn't matter,.... he hit it first ! :devil:

05-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Pendergrass get's my VOTE for anything. We as a memebrship need to get rid of Medico off the Board NOW.
By the way his old shift is very happy he is gone""""""""""""""

05-06-2011, 08:43 PM
So you know, Gruber, Langton and Steve Tharaldsen are OK and on Board with the PBA and Cecil.
I talked to the Gruber and others they assured me that Tharaldsen and Baker do not get along so he is cool. So we can at least trust most of the FMPD Board.
I think Walsh is ok? But Medico and McCormick are in bed together. He is his new boss now and the drunk dope does not want to come back to night shift.
By the way who remembers when McCormick came to Mid's half drunk? What ever happen then?

05-07-2011, 05:56 AM
Dont you think Chief Daniels is sorry that he made Baker? then Baker sh-- on him while he was walking out the door. Doug should respect his elders. You one day he will be old and out of a job! let's hope soon.
By the way, we respected the last Chief.