PDA

View Full Version : Miami 1 Jeff Gorley

03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
WITH EXPO BEING FIRED OR RETIRING THE NAME JEFF GORLEY WAS SWIRLING AROUND CITY HALL TODAY TO BE THE NEXT CHIEF.

03-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Great Choice he is QRU. He cleaned up Opa-Locka

03-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Hey Jeffry note self opa locka is a disaster stop posting here like we support you because we don't!!!

REAL MIAMI COP

03-08-2011, 01:19 AM
WITH EXPO BEING FIRED OR RETIRING THE NAME JEFF GORLEY WAS SWIRLING AROUND CITY HALL TODAY TO BE THE NEXT CHIEF.

His name came up, and everyone said, WHO? Then the laughing began. Mayor pulled a muscle he was laughing so hard.

03-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Are you guys talking about Jeff Giodano The PIO Officer. I live in Brickell And have seen officer Gio for many years, I think he would be a great choice to Lead The Miami Police Dept back to the Greatness it once had. He has alot of exprience and knowledge. Every month he speaks to us and tells us how he is fighting and reducing crime in my neighborhood. I have seen a major improvement since he has taken the bull by the horns and has been placed in chrage of Brickell.
Good Luck Officer Jeff Giodano!!!
Your Brickell Area Bussiness and Residents!

03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Gorley actually helped JT and Fernandez reduce crime in the North End.

03-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Chief Exposito is a true leader and a man of character and principle. Regalado wants to run this place like it truly is, a banana republic. He is a man of dubious and shady character, with no scruples.

06-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Well That Name is Flirting around City Hall Once Again

06-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Chief Exposito is a dumb A$$ with a bunch of bully, Regalado is another dumd A$$ who is trying to run this place as a 3rd world country, neither one of these clowns have any scruples. With Today's channel 7 new break of the 400K offer, this cheif is not leaving anytime soon.
This is a chess game Exposito had a great play today, he put the Mayor into CHECK, now let see if he can see a move to get out of this one....who knows it might be CHECK MATE.

06-30-2011, 03:08 AM
Chief Exposito is a dumb A$$ with a bunch of bully, Regalado is another dumd A$$ who is trying to run this place as a 3rd world country, neither one of these clowns have any scruples. With Today's channel 7 new break of the 400K offer, this cheif is not leaving anytime soon.
This is a chess game Exposito had a great play today, he put the Mayor into CHECK, now let see if he can see a move to get out of this one....who knows it might be CHECK MATE.

Even I have to admit that I think my Grandpa messed up bad this time. Mikey please let me come back.I promise to take my meds this time. Please.