PDA

View Full Version : Can I go to the State Fair Too

02-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Why does Street Crimes get to go walk around the State Fair making O.T. when we get told to catch the serial burglars and we have a serial rapist!
Who allows this to happen??? Corn Dogs for everyone!!!

02-12-2011, 07:48 PM
STFU, the Chief can do whatever he wants.

02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
I doubt the COP would approve the fuel use and paying those clowns to travel up to just screw off eating corn dogs when we have all these burglaries and rapes.

02-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Your right I just heard them go t86 heading to the fair..Unbelievable!

02-12-2011, 11:31 PM
I doubt the COP would approve the fuel use and paying those clowns to travel up to just screw off eating corn dogs when we have all these burglaries and rapes.

Wrong again!........it's only money.....and you're not getting any, so shut up.

02-13-2011, 12:33 AM
The Chief is going to be pi$$ed when he finds out.......................

02-13-2011, 04:09 AM
It is sad that we have all STREET CRIMES, including DET LT and SGT all working the state fair when we have all these all unsolved crimes.....It looks SCU gets to continue doing whatever they want because no one in ADMIN has a clue disband them and put them in PATROL! I see where our priorities are in this department :roll:

02-13-2011, 07:54 AM
The Chief is going to be pi$$ed when he finds out.......................

He already approved it, moron. :devil:

02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
I just asked him-- NO he did not Moron!!!!

02-13-2011, 02:52 PM
You should concern yourself with things that apply directly to your life or what you should be doing while your at work. #1. SCU isn't getting O.T., they get comp time and it's voluntary. #2 SCU caught a 13P in the area that directly lead to the recovery of stolen items and arrest of a kid who was doing all the S21's. #3 SCU has been doing a detail out west to catch the rapist. So before you come on here, get your facts straight. All you've managed to do is make yourself look stupid and sound like a whiney b$tch.

02-13-2011, 02:54 PM
I just asked him-- NO he did not Moron!!!!

At 8:30am on Sunday? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

02-13-2011, 06:46 PM
You can call him too-- call Dispatch for the number.

02-13-2011, 07:13 PM
You can call him too-- call Dispatch for the number.

Why would I do that? I'm not the butt kisser that you are.

02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Be nice to street crimes...They are having a rough time since they can't pull t50s any more for their crack stem and weed busts... So let them blow of a lil steam on the tilt a whirl and have a corn dog or two... :devil:

02-13-2011, 09:42 PM
First, I did not go to the State Fair. Second there was no overtime and they went because of the departments commitment to the task force. Its one of a couple events throughout the year that all involved are asked to attend and their schedules are adjusted. In years past we were under a grant that paid for the overtime but that expired 2 years ago.Several currently on patrol have gone in past years so ask them if its all corn dogs and cotton candy. As for the rest of your comments your truly uninformed as to what they have been doing working towards both the burglary situation and the suspect assaulting young children. I would love to have your help and suggestions as this investigation continues. We are working hard and diligent and if you truly care you would focus your efforts into constructive suggestions not needless banter. I am open to constructive conversation and all of you that truly work here and are seriously concerned about arresting this guy I urge you to contact me. I

02-14-2011, 12:49 PM
So, the Chief did approve the SCU going to the State Fair?

02-14-2011, 01:57 PM

LT. A$$holster was designated driver!

02-14-2011, 03:05 PM

NO!

02-14-2011, 03:10 PM

NO!

So, the LT is lying?

02-14-2011, 03:38 PM
The Lt is not lying, he did not go with us.

02-14-2011, 04:00 PM
So was it approved or not?

Did the the Chief approve it or was it done behind his back?

If the Chief did not approve it, Who did?

Or can I just go to the Strawberry Festival on my own in uniform instead of working that day?

02-14-2011, 08:21 PM
So was it approved or not?

Did the the Chief approve it or was it done behind his back?

If the Chief did not approve it, Who did?

Or can I just go to the Strawberry Festival on my own in uniform instead of working that day?

JJ the Puppet has approved you to go my son!

02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
My understanding was that the LT took the fall yesterday in the Chief's office as he nor the DC knew about it.

02-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Does that mean they will not be going from now until the last day, the 22nd??? :lol:

Time to to GET TO WORK SLUGS!!!!

02-15-2011, 11:59 PM
The gang unit officers BP and RC are part of MAGTAF and will still attend the events that are part of the commitment.

02-16-2011, 04:43 AM
My name is Doug Bieniek, I am the Chairman of the Multi Agency Gang Task Force and I am compelled to post a reply. Recently I requested assistance from the Bradenton Police Department and other departments for the State Fair. Bradenton and agencies as far away as Escambia County sent Officers to assist at the Fair. MAGTF provided an additional 93 officers to assist the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office on Friday night. We ejected over 100 people, had numerous arrests including battery on Law Enforcement Officers, and identified numerous gang members and associates. I am sure if you talk to the officers that attended they will say it was very chaotic at the least. The Bradenton Officers that responded were very professional and worked extreemly hard and believe me there was no time to eat corn dogs or even eat at all. I wish to thank the Bradenton Police Department for their assistance and look forward to coming to Bradenton to assist your endeavors. I find it "unbelievable" to qoute one of your Officers that she or he would think we were walking around eating corn dogs. Everyone earned their wages and then some.

02-16-2011, 04:49 PM
So, what Crybaby ran to the Chief like a little girl who had her candy taken away?

Somebody always has to ruin a good thing.

02-16-2011, 09:22 PM
So, Lt initiated an operation without supervisor approval?????? Interesting :roll:

02-17-2011, 12:03 AM
So, Lt initiated an operation without supervisor approval?????? Interesting :roll:

Like that is a first here! LMAO

02-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Oh, come on. Even the Chief admitted not releasing the rape info to the press.

you can't sneeze around here without approval.